• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 Offensive line projections

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point for the OL I don't think you can read too much into anything. They will all be moving all around with all of them getting a chance to start and see what works best. I would say until we see 2 weeks in a row where a player is starting at the same position every day can we really read too much into anything.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point for the OL I don't think you can read too much into anything. They will all be moving all around with all of them getting a chance to start and see what works best. I would say until we see 2 weeks in a row where a player is starting at the same position every day can we really read too much into anything.

True, but I still figure that Gradkowski's experience in the system is an edge. Also liked how Kubiak talked about Grad's willingness and ability to teach the less experienced players.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I still figure that Gradkowski's experience in the system is an edge. Also liked how Kubiak talked about Grad's willingness and ability to teach the less experienced players.

Oh I agree. I actually predict that Gradkowski wins the job and honestly I think he does fine. People always forget how much Peyton can make an average line look good. Our problem last year was we just had such slow guys in the middle that they couldn't handle the A-Gap Blitz that teams just kept running over and over. I think Gradkowsiki, Vasquez, and whoever will be at LG will have a lot more athleticism to handle that kind of pressure.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sambrailo has been taking first team reps at LT and Ware and Miller have apparently been going after him pretty hard, though Ware is also trying to coach him up.

Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware go hard on Broncos rookie Ty Sambrailo - The Denver Post

Good to hear. There is probably no better player in the country for him to be going up against than that of Ware as he cares just as much about coaching others as working on his own game. Throw in Ware knows every move there is that a DE/OLB will do. I think if this kid is mentally tough Sambrailo could end up looking like a huge steal in a year or two where most in the media viewed him as a reach.