• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1: Eagles @ Redskins

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean didnt think so before the game , he thought wentz was a stiff

Thats ludicrous. In a few years he's gonna be a top 5 QB. That one 8 yard throw to Eartz where he escaped a couple sacks and drilled a gorgeous pass are those times you sit back and say... Damn this kid is gonna be a superstar. Unfortunately, he sprinkles in some poor throws too. But he is special and has superstar written all over him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats ludicrous. In a few years he's gonna be a top 5 QB. That one 8 yard throw to Eartz where he escaped a couple sacks and drilled a gorgeous pass are those times you sit back and say... Damn this kid is gonna be a superstar. Unfortunately, he sprinkles in some poor throws too. But he is special and has superstar written all over him.

all you have to do is look above on pg 2 or so of this thread . earlier in this thread he took a shot at wentz saying and i quote , "if wentz outplays KC a red flag should be raised " if you scroll through other posts you will see his disrespect for wentz . that was earlier in the week when he hijacked the thread with anti KC BS

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles , tough game coming up

If Wentz outplays Kc Sunday there are issues

god forbid wentz might be good right dean ? more broad brushed blanket statements

yeah i saw this but the eagles are a tough out no matter what

its not a final judgment. If KC comes out like crap Sunday and Wentz dominates that should raise red flags. Just my opinion.

there you can see for yourself , notice who had respect and who did not

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you can see for yourself , notice who had respect and who did not

And im exactly right. There are red flags on offense for the SKins. lol. you ass. just prove my point for me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And im exactly right. There are red flags on offense for the SKins. lol. you ass. just prove my point for me.
0ne game and we have decided that ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the quotes are above

never said he was a stiff. you liar. You would think KC getting paid like he does would play better. What do you want for 24M. lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never said he was a stiff. you liar. You would think KC getting paid like he does would play better. What do you want for 24M. lol
the quotes are above , you plainly dissed wentz , i added stiff and i can go to other threads to make my point

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the quotes are above , you plainly dissed wentz , i added stiff and i can go to other threads to make my point

its not dissed when a franchise QB should play better.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean stop just stop you did it own it

own nothing. you make shit up. It embarrassing how KC played today. You would think the veteran higher paid Qb would play better but he didn't. He made stupid mistakes. that is embarrassing. Why don't you own KC is not nearly the Qb you think he is.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean stop just stop you did it own it

watch Kc's press conference. He even admits that he wasn't accurate. all my fears in the offseason about this guy came true today. This is why Im pissed and embarrassed for this team. A veteran high paying QB did not delver for our team. That should make EVERY poster on here furious. Its not which I find very troubling.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch Kc's press conference. He even admits that he wasn't accurate. all my fears in the offseason about this guy came true today. This is why Im pissed and embarrassed for this team. A veteran high paying QB did not delver for our team. That should make EVERY poster on here furious. Its not which I find very troubling.
no one is saying that dimwit

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congratulations dumb ass. KC confirmed what we all have been saying all day. You still haven't realized everybody is agreeing with you about one bad game.

Veteran QBs that played poorly week one...
Tom Brady
Andy Dalton- shut out with 4 picks and a fumble
Eli with three points
Russell Wilson with 9 points
Carson Palmer three picks

Yep...but KC is an embarrassment because he is a veteran with a poor game 1.

Seriously...fuck off.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry our 24M QB has to play better than that. Wentz looks like the veteran not KC

Ah, what drugs have you overindulged in that you saw the necessity to inform me. That Kirk has to play better and more importantly. Why are you bogarting said drugs all to yourself? The entire offense has to play better. Every unit of the offense came up lacking at a critical stage of the game.

The defense has to play better as well. Allowing 8/14 on 3rd conv is as big as sin for them as throwing RZ picks are for Kirk or Moses and Screff on the same play in damn near unison' Looking like they both said "Fuck it. I don't feel like blocking at this time."

I say the last part not to alleviate or lessen any of the shit-storm that should rightfully fall on Moses up until the point where he kicks the shit outta the next defense the Skins offense faces. I just think there's not enough shit-storm reigning on Screff as well.

Watch the only strip-sack for a TD the Eagles made happen a few times. It wasn't only Moses' pass protection that was well beyond shitty. Its just that Screff's pass protection was only slightly less shitty than Moses' on the play. play.

Where Moses looked like he said fuck it I'm too fat, too lazy or too something else. To get set in a proper pass protection stance or to properly position myself between my man and my QB. I'm gonna just pretend I'm a tree and the only protection I can give to Kirk is. The wind blowing through my leaves and getting in the eyes of the man I'm supposed to protect my QB from.

Schreff on the other hand while actually engaging Fletcher. Did so in such an off balance, over extended, and weirdly passive aggressive way. That as I kept watching it. I couldn't help, but wonder if there really is a lack of desire and commitment vibe with some part of the team. Both Schreff and Moses looked out and out terrible on far too regular a basis this preseason. And they both were collectively terrible on the same play today.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think kirk is are future , if you think kirk is worth 24 mill plus , no disrespect but you are retarded

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think kirk is are future , if you think kirk is worth 24 mill plus , no disrespect but you are retarded

If you don't understand 24 million in QB contracts, then you are a fucking moron. They don't get paid in order of how good they are. They get paid if they are good enough and their contract comes up. Nobody gives a shit if you like it or you think it should be different.

Fuck Josh Rosen.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not dissed when a franchise QB should play better.

You are not looking at the whole picture. Sure Cousins should play better & he needs to do so to be viewed as the franchise QB. However - Wentz is also a franchise QB. Good God - he was selected #2 overall & the Eagles traded a ton to get him. He is now in year 2 after playing all of last year so you simply can't view him as this young guy who should not accomplish anything.

I see that some folks here are giving the Redskins D a hard time about some of the Eagles 3rd down conversions. However you need to give credit to the other guys. Several of those throws were simply great plays by Wentz & I am pretty sure that quite a few NFL defenses would not be able to stop the Eagles in those situations. People need to stop simply ragging on everyone on the Redskins & take time to look at the actual issues as well as the play for the other team.