• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1 - Cowboys @ Rams

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call was BS
It was a terrible call. Sad to say, we have a lot of issues though. Secondary looks bad, run defense looks bad, OL is not what it has been. We look like an 8-8 football team. Dak didnt play badly, but his game simply doesn't look like $40 million per year to me. Im sure some others will see it differently, but I just don't see it

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOST LVE, LOST JARWIN, LOST THE GAME ON AN ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT CALL. CAN'T TELL ME THIS TEAM AIN'T FUCKING CURSED. I'M SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
0-1 in close games this year. I thought the new coach was going to help us win games not lose them. LOL. I was for a change with Red but the team started undisciplined on defense. Dak at 6.8 yards per throw not going to get it done. Zeke looked good and Smith looked good outside of not setting edge early on. Thank goodness we play in the NFC EAST. Cooper did not make a play when needed and we did not throw the ball downfield enough.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp... kid is snake bit it would seem.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as our defense looked at times, I thought they stepped up big time to get off the field in the fourth quarter Both teams moved the ball well but seemed to play it a little safe the second half , not counting the decision to go for it We seemed to want to run a lot more in the second half as did they, when it seemed like both teams could throw at will. Maybe we were worried about the OLine. Hard hitting , pretty well played game. Rough call on GAllup at the end , but they Rams had a coule go against them too.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOST LVE, LOST JARWIN, LOST THE GAME ON AN ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT CALL. CAN'T TELL ME THIS TEAM AIN'T FUCKING CURSED. I'M SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT.
Agree. Ticky tack call. Will miss Jarwin and LVE likely has the injury prone label coming his way. He is out for a while given how quickly ruled out and now confirmed broken collarbone. Will be looking at the waiver wire for help at tight end and linebacker. Coach M outdiueled and outcoached in this one. Nolan’s Défense was suspect but once again our star studded offense losses a game where the other team held under 21 points.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Ticky tack call. Will miss Jarwin and LVE likely has the injury prone label coming his way. He is out for a while given how quickly ruled out and now confirmed broken collarbone. Will be looking at the waiver wire for help at tight end and linebacker. Coach M outdiueled and outcoached in this one. Nolan’s Défense was suspect but once again our star studded offense losses a game where the other team held under 21 points.

Defense gave us a chance

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a BS call but the Awuzie Int should have been called back, due to a missed penalty.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It was a terrible call. Sad to say, we have a lot of issues though. Secondary looks bad, run defense looks bad, OL is not what it has been. We look like an 8-8 football team. Dak didnt play badly, but his game simply doesn't look like $40 million per year to me. Im sure some others will see it differently, but I just don't see it
Totally agree. 1-7 in close games this year and last. Did not make the plays to win. Offense only scored 17 and defense as bad as it was held the other team to 20. Their game plan was better.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Defense gave us a chance
Agree. We lost another game where defense held an opponent under 21. Outside of Zeke, the offense did not make the key plays. Oline is not very good.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the purpose of Shultz being in the game, but did we need to keep going to him? I swear each play doomed a drive once Jarwin was lost. Need to evaluate our backups vs other teams backups. Possibly make a move there.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as our defense looked at times, I thought they stepped up big time to get off the field in the fourth quarter Both teams moved the ball well but seemed to play it a little safe the second half , not counting the decision to go for it We seemed to want to run a lot more in the second half as did they, when it seemed like both teams could throw at will. Maybe we were worried about the OLine. Hard hitting , pretty well played game. Rough call on GAllup at the end , but they Rams had a coule go against them too.
The defense would have totally collapsed under the old coaching staff. The issue with offense was LG, RT and the injury to jarwin. Should have kicked the FG. the PI call on Gallup stole a chance at victory. That shit happens on literally every play. Total fucking BS. Whoever threw the flag on that needs to be kicked in the balls

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. We lost another game where defense held an opponent under 21. Outside of Zeke, the offense did not make the key plays. Oline is not very good.
I been saying all along that Conner William's is not a guard. Dak was under constant pressure from the right side. If Collins played I think the outcome of game different.