• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 @ CLE

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin Face.
Been busy as fuck for the last year, and needed to stop by and see how the hoop was looking.
Well its the same old 'round here... Couple of new guys, and Misko has been MIA for almost a year. Sounds like he's been goin through a lot of family stuff.

Weird thing is, I can't tag him anymore on here? Doesn't that mean he's no longer a member?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting notes:
Dobbs over Rudolph
Nat Berhe over Marcus Allen
Dan McCullers over LT Walton

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Well its the same old 'round here... Couple of new guys, and Misko has been MIA for almost a year. Sounds like he's been goin through a lot of family stuff.

Weird thing is, I can't tag him anymore on here? Doesn't that mean he's no longer a member?
Not sure?
I do see him post on facebook occasionally.
Haven't spoke to him though.
Hope all is well.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF WAS THAT.......

HAHAHA

BUT Cleveland still didn't get the win.:D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF WAS THAT.......

HAHAHA

BUT Cleveland still didn't get the win.:D
That was one of the sloppiest NFL games I have seen in a while. I almost wish the Steelers had lost just to serve as motivation.

No loss on record, but still feels like we got punched in the dick.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to hold off on my recap until the emotion tempers a bit.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a very large disgrace. Very upsetting but not shocking for some reason.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is no matter who plays, 2 inches of rain can make for some sloppy games. Just appeared like the Steelers were the sloppiest of the 2.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that I didn't get that upset when Boswell missed. He's been so clutch for us and the conditions made it really tough. Can't get upset with him when the game was 21-7 in favor of the Steelers with 7 minutes and change to go. Weather was brutal but they have to win that just based off of being up by 2 touchdowns midway through the last quarter of regulation.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that I didn't get that upset when Boswell missed. He's been so clutch for us and the conditions made it really tough. Can't get upset with him when the game was 21-7 in favor of the Steelers with 7 minutes and change to go. Weather was brutal but they have to win that just based off of being up by 2 touchdowns midway through the last quarter of regulation.

I had a feeling that he was going to miss to the left. He pulled two extra points that barely got inside the left upright.

When I pull a couple of tee shots in a row, I make an adjustment. Apparently, Boz didn't.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's a game that happened in Week 1. How do we feel guys?

Pluses: I had my reservations about the kid, but Conner really did his thing in todays game. Really good to see him ball out after all the BS with Bell. Good to see that JuJu doesn't seem to be hitting any Sophomore Slump anytime soon. AB is AB.

Minuses: What is going on with our QB? He's making bad throws against teams that are SUPPOSED to be bad teams. Chicago last year, Cleveland this year. I personally believe he should be done after this year. Don't tarnish the great career he's had. Would've liked to see more out of this secondary as well.

Conclusion: We tied with the Cleveland Browns, who have gone a combined 38-1223 in the last 10 years. A franchise hat we haven't lost to since October 2014 and haven't tied with EVER. This is a huge wake-up call guys. Our offense looked horrible. Can't help but think a lot of what ifs...

I hope this was just a fluke. I hope we can right this ship. I'm hopeful, but not as hopeful as I was 2 weeks ago.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit conditions, Shit game, shit, shit, shit and more shit.....

Don't know, don't care....we're fortunate we were playing Cleveland. Anyone else gets 6 take aways, we get slaughtered.

It's not a win and it's not a loss.....so we start the season in week 2.
The D taking every other quarter off was a wtf moment. Ben trying to force the ball to AB was bullshit. The penalties and fumbles.....on and on.....like I said, we are fortunate. But same old Shit, playing down to inferior teams. This has and continues to be a coaching issue.....

Yea well, fuck it. On to week two starting 0-0.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit conditions, Shit game, shit, shit, shit and more shit.....

Don't know, don't care....we're fortunate we were playing Cleveland. Anyone else gets 6 take aways, we get slaughtered.

It's not a win and it's not a loss.....so we start the season in week 2.
The D taking every other quarter off was a wtf moment. Ben trying to force the ball to AB was bullshit. The penalties and fumbles.....on and on.....like I said, we are fortunate. But same old Shit, playing down to inferior teams. This has and continues to be a coaching issue.....

Yea well, fuck it. On to week two starting 0-0.

In your opinion, is Tomlin a good coach or do you think he deserves to be on the hot seat?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your opinion, is Tomlin a good coach or do you think he deserves to be on the hot seat?

Tomlin should of been on the hot seat years ago....
But it'll never happen.
He's more concerned with being buddies than coach.
He can't motivate his team to destroy weaker opponents.
His use of big words to make people assume he's a mastermind coach is old and lame as fuck.
His players respect him and that is it.....And it's not enough. Players respected Cowher, but feared him as well. Players respected Chuck, but feared him as well.....no one fears Tomlin, not his players and sure as hell not his opponents.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Tomlin has a super bowl is because he was given a super bowl team.
He's come close to building one, but he can't keep his foot on the throttle and push these guys to be champions.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a solid B+ for Connor.....

Would of been an A but the fumble at a bad time fucked that up.
A learning experience for the kid.
Just proves the O line gets the job done!!!!