• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Want MIAMI!!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean as they did in the previous 2 playoffs series against indiana?

No, I mean like they have 5 times already this year, 2 game losing streak vs. Detroit and Chicago going now.

Yeah, they're a shoe-in for a 3-peat. :laugh3:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L3wKyem.gif

Hope I did not hert yer widdle feelings with a backhanded compliment.

Okay, Aldridge is a direct descendant of an ancient Egyptian deity and will soon redefine greatness in all of sports. How's that?:laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean like they have 5 times already this year, 2 game losing streak vs. Detroit and Chicago going now.

Yeah, they're a shoe-in for a 3-peat. :laugh3:

You know nothing about the NBA if you care this much about the regular season. 14-5 through 19 games is such a terrible start lol. If they win tmr night they will be 15-5 which means they will be on pace to win 62 games and if they lose they will be on pace to win 58 games. Point is Miami is in great shape to be close or a 60+ win team this year which means they will have a 1/2 seed entering the playoffs which is all they need because in the 12 playoffs series they have played together, they have won at least 1 road game in every series. Nobody ever said they're a shoe-in for a 3 peat BUT I highly doubt that a 2 game losing streak in early December will have any impact on them winning/losing the title. I know it's hard for Pacers fans to understand since they never won a title and only been in one NBA finals but once again titles are won in May and June, not November and December. The first 3 months of the NBA season are useless if you're a great team. At that point you just want to be playing decent basketball and be a top 3 seed in your conference. You really want to start playing damn good basketball in February and March as the Heat did last yr with the 27 game winning streak happening mainly in those 2 months

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing about the NBA if you care this much about the regular season. 14-5 through 19 games is such a terrible start lol. If they win tmr night they will be 15-5 which means they will be on pace to win 62 games and if they lose they will be on pace to win 58 games. Point is Miami is in great shape to be close or a 60+ win team this year which means they will have a 1/2 seed entering the playoffs which is all they need because in the 12 playoffs series they have played together, they have won at least 1 road game in every series. Nobody ever said they're a shoe-in for a 3 peat BUT I highly doubt that a 2 game losing streak in early December will have any impact on them winning/losing the title. I know it's hard for Pacers fans to understand since they never won a title and only been in one NBA finals but once again titles are won in May and June, not November and December. The first 3 months of the NBA season are useless if you're a great team. At that point you just want to be playing decent basketball and be a top 3 seed in your conference. You really want to start playing damn good basketball in February and March as the Heat did last yr with the 27 game winning streak happening mainly in those 2 months

Can you say "I love Miami and they will win no matter what you think" in fewer than 3 or 4 sentences? That is a lot of garbage for a man to have to read through after working two jobs, buddy.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland is scary good in the West. Miami is mediocre in the East.

Portland > Miami

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I did not hert yer widdle feelings with a backhanded compliment.

Okay, Aldridge is a direct descendant of an ancient Egyptian deity and will soon redefine greatness in all of sports. How's that?:laugh3:

Are you okay tonight? :der:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland is scary good in the West. Miami is mediocre in the East.

Portland > Miami

Its very early. But nobody is playing better or has more big wins so far.

Very early. Lots of Basketball to be played.

If I pick my head up come playoffs and Portland has home court in the 1st round, now we are talking.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've beat you twice already and lost by one in the other game. WE WANT MIAMI!!!!

:laugh3:

Did you see those tweets by the Blazers and Suns official twitter accounts? Pretty awesome stuff.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've beat you twice already and lost by one in the other game. WE WANT MIAMI!!!!

:laugh3:

Did you see those tweets by the Blazers and Suns official twitter accounts? Pretty awesome stuff.

CAWT DAMNIT! :lol:

:gaah:

You did get the sarcasm thar right?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you even make it into the NBA Finals (hahahahaha), you'll be playing Indy. And you'll lose, believe it.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland has a nice team. Should be a contender out West. Probably can't get through OKC or SA in a playoff series, but they have a good young team.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you even make it into the NBA Finals (hahahahaha), you'll be playing Indy. And you'll lose, believe it.

Will see who comes out of the East. Gonna be either the Heat or Pacers and that's a toss up. It's more then likely gonna be the East Finals and a 6-7 game series.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this Portland Trailblazers team does is win. 16-3

Taking out the East's team boasting the best record Indiana on Monday,

Beating divisional rival OKC tonight. Aldridge out dueling Durant. LA goes for 38 points 13 boards 5 assists.

Bring on Miami.

:yahoo:

EVERY team wants Miami.
Most teams know they have no shot to win anything important, so beating the Heat is about as good as it gets for their season.

Anyway, the problem for the other teams will be when the Heat decide they want them.
After 3 straight trips to the Finals, anyone who didn't think they would come out a bit lethargic this year doesn't understand the mindset of these guys.

Winning championships is all about staying healthy and peaking at the right time of the year, not having the best record 1/4 into the season.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVERY team wants Miami.
Most teams know they have no shot to win anything important, so beating the Heat is about as good as it gets for their season.

Anyway, the problem for the other teams will be when the Heat decide they want them.
After 3 straight trips to the Finals, anyone who didn't think they would come out a bit lethargic this year doesn't understand the mindset of these guys.

Winning championships is all about staying healthy and peaking at the right time of the year, not having the best record 1/4 into the season.

:L

U Totally missed the sarcasm turnip. It was a reference to the dumb Duck fans that said WE WANT BAMA!!! While they had 5 games left. As did Bama....

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

U Totally missed the sarcasm turnip. It was a reference to the dumb Duck fans that said WE WANT BAMA!!! While they had 5 games left. As did Bama....

Yeah, he has a tendency to lean that way. Unfortunately.

He is so absorbed in his Heat love that he can't even see the writing on the wall, either. Sad, really.

Teams like Indy and Portland are ready to lower the boom on his poor aged Heat. Just like Indy and SA nearly did last year. Thank God for Ray Allen, ay?