• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Want MIAMI!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That NBA League Pass would drive me crazy watching Portland if I werent a fan.

Biggest homer announcer and color commentator ever.

The color guy Mike Rice...... He actually taunts the other team and players. Its bad. Like Chicago Whitesox announcer bad.

I cant watch my MLB Extra Innings when the A's are playing Chicago with the volume on.

I actually like him as long as it is not during the Heat/Blazers game. But the biggest homer IMO gotta be Tommy Heinson. I don't think a Celtic ever committed a foul in the history of the NBA when he is doing a game

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a realist. While this Portland team is vaslty improved and is playing out of their minds. Nobody should be talking about Portland as a contender.

They just have a desire to be good, they have better players on the bench, and have officially gelled.

I just want to see them get home court and win a playoff series and then see where the team is at.

They havent been out of the first round for a long time.

home n home with Utah and a game vs Dallas up next. Need all 3.....

this is exactly how I feel about my Detroit Lions.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee has good shooters but not Thompson/Curry level.

It is near impossible to get to the finals with jump shooting teams.

Agree with Botslayer here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except if you're Miami

Difference with Miami is their best players are not the one living by the J/3. LBJ and Wade will shoot their share of jumpshots but they will also be aggressive and attack the rim. Most of our 3's come from the role players like Rio, Battier, Ray, and Cole.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dec 28th you got em at home...you travel for March 34th in an east coast tour.

It will be a split. Then next year.

How many days does March have?:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is elite by the way

Completely agree when Iguodala is healthy.

My issue with them is they do not have any superstar talent. Curry is a star, Lee borderline even. Same with Thompson, they just do not have that LBJ, Durant, D12, Harden, Kobe prime that puts a team over the edge. They are the 04 pistons, but if that team taught us anything it is that those teams do not win very often, if not only that once.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is exactly how I feel about my Detroit Lions.

Baby Steps

bob-wiley-dont-hassle-me-im-local-shirt-what-about-bob-halloween-costume-1.jpg

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree when Iguodala is healthy.

My issue with them is they do not have any superstar talent. Curry is a star, Lee borderline even. Same with Thompson, they just do not have that LBJ, Durant, D12, Harden, Kobe prime that puts a team over the edge. They are the 04 pistons, but if that team taught us anything it is that those teams do not win very often, if not only that once.

I disagree on harden being a superstar his defense is very horrid

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference with Miami is their best players are not the one living by the J/3. LBJ and Wade will shoot their share of jumpshots but they will also be aggressive and attack the rim. Most of our 3's come from the role players like Rio, Battier, Ray, and Cole.

They get to the line A LOT! That wins playoff games.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take curry over harden and I think it's pretty close between harden and thompson by the way just because Thompson plays both sides of the floor he's very good defensively close to elite

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The role players have been pump fake driving a lot on those passes when they are closed out on. I credit Spo for making that adjustment, paper rock scissors. but IMO way too much driving, I feel a lot of drives are premature.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take curry over harden and I think it's pretty close between harden and thompson by the way just because Thompson plays both sides of the floor he's very good defensively close to elite

IMO Melo is a "superstar" by media definition. By playing definition not even close. Harden is borderline playing superstar, definite media superstar.

By media, harden and melo are pretty equal. By playing level hardens O is 3 points higher (scale of 10), his scoring is equal but he is teammate aware. their D I will give the edge to harden despite him sucking at it.

long story short I take harden due to health, curry is a far better shooter and still a good passer, his D is decent. His 2 issues are size and health. Normally size would help his health but in his case size hurts it.

the way to beat a healthy curry is physical contact, bump him every chance you get, put your hands body what ever on him. Spurs made the blueprint last year (as far as I know) and they crushed him. The way for him to battle that would be size, but his ankles have shown they can not handle his current size doing the things his mind and muscles can. Catch 22 and I am afraid Curry will always be slight of figure and injury prone. His mind is his greatest strength and too strong for his ankles. DRose is another example of this, he makes cuts his body wasn't made for.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all that being said I still take curry just cause he makes everyone better and is not just a shooter. Curry still got his just at a less efficient rate. His ankle was hurt after game 2 in that series remember so it would of been interesting if he didn't have to shoot off 1 foot every time

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,803.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the nice run the Blazers are having this year. I still think they will run into trouble when they face the Heat in the playoffs if both teams make it to the finals. the Heat have the finals experience that the Blazers just dont have plain and simple

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will get dropped like a hot rock. Again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean as they did in the previous 2 playoffs series against indiana?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all that being said I still take curry just cause he makes everyone better and is not just a shooter. Curry still got his just at a less efficient rate. His ankle was hurt after game 2 in that series remember so it would of been interesting if he didn't have to shoot off 1 foot every time
Lillard is a horrible defender dont know whos worse though?