• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS: Week 5?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will fuller or dede westbrook or mike williams ppr
dede quitely having good ppr season

Yeesh. That's tough. Fuller has a TD in every game with Watson.
Mike has a great matchup (but maybe PPR isn't his thing?)
Dede, like you said he's been good and a good matchup...still, tough to break down their targets, and Arrowhead can still be tough.

I say Fuller, if he's good to go

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a very simple yet complicated one that I've been driving myself crazy over all week. I've already had both of them in the lineup at least 3 times. Brees at home on Monday Night Football or Matt Ryan on the road against the terrible Pittsburgh defense? Washington has been good against the pass, but it's only a 3 game sample size and the first one was against the Cardinals, so that is drastically skewing their numbers. And Brees has been so dominant on Monday Night Football and he only needs 201 yards to break the all-time yardage record, but I almost wish he needed like 450 yards to break it. And on the flip side, the Steelers/Falcons game has the highest over/under of the season at 58.0 and both of those teams are going to put up a lot of numbers. Thoughts?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a very simple yet complicated one that I've been driving myself crazy over all week. I've already had both of them in the lineup at least 3 times. Brees at home on Monday Night Football or Matt Ryan on the road against the terrible Pittsburgh defense? Washington has been good against the pass, but it's only a 3 game sample size and the first one was against the Cardinals, so that is drastically skewing their numbers. And Brees has been so dominant on Monday Night Football and he only needs 201 yards to break the all-time yardage record, but I almost wish he needed like 450 yards to break it. And on the flip side, the Steelers/Falcons game has the highest over/under of the season at 58.0 and both of those teams are going to put up a lot of numbers. Thoughts?
Never been a fan of Ryan, but that’s a juicy matchup, don’t think I could pass on it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dede, though MFL.com has Mike Williams to have a pretty good game for some reason.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... very tough call. I think you go Ryan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuller should play but is a game time call and a late night game

Yeesh. That's tough. Fuller has a TD in every game with Watson.
Mike has a great matchup (but maybe PPR isn't his thing?)
Dede, like you said he's been good and a good matchup...still, tough to break down their targets, and Arrowhead can still be tough.

I say Fuller, if he's good to go

Dede for me

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think u have to ride the ryan train

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride - I take the shot on dede vs chiefs, think I'll target that defense up until Berry comes back (the safety that's hurt, pretty sure it's berry). Crazy how much 1 guy changes it for them

@Bandit - flip a coin my man, with how weak Falcons rushing attack has been, I lean Ryan, but in don't think you can go wrong

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've been reading Saints have lost there top slot corner and Shepard was eating well out of the slot vs Saints last week. Take that for what ever its worth.

Have crowder v saints in right now, for this exact reason

I'm kinda in the wait see mode with Cook, not interested in playing any RB on a pitch count

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - flip a coin my man, with how weak Falcons rushing attack has been, I lean Ryan, but in don't think you can go wrong.
Monkey posted this ^^^^
:agree:
Both matchup are a win-win.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has been good against the pass, but it's only a 3 game sample size and the first one was against the Cardinals, so that is drastically skewing their numbers.

It has been a small sample size and a single easy match up can skew the numbers. As you said the Redskins have been tough against the pass, not so much against the run. The Steelers have been a sieve against everyone.
Must be your gut telling you go Brees, because stats shout Ryan all the way. Falcons have been explosive and the Steelers are a ideal match up for them. On the flip side stats say this is no easy match up for Brees and running the ball for the Saints looks like best way to go.
Has your gut been treating you good ? :dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 man bench no room to keep 2 d
do i drop jax vs kc for cincy, baltimore, or chargers

aaron jones vs marvin jones PPR

wtf russel wilson last year i traded him away after a shit start, and it bit me, granted i got brees for him, but brees wasnt all that last year compared to wilson, this year wilson is really down

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been a small sample size and a single easy match up can skew the numbers. As you said the Redskins have been tough against the pass, not so much against the run. The Steelers have been a sieve against everyone.
Must be your gut telling you go Brees, because stats shout Ryan all the way. Falcons have been explosive and the Steelers are a ideal match up for them. On the flip side stats say this is no easy match up for Brees and running the ball for the Saints looks like best way to go.
Has your gut been treating you good ? :dhd:
think this nails it. as a steeler fan, if the falcons wanna pass they are gonna shred us, if they wanna run, they are gonna shred us, THe d STINKS, and burnett and vince williams arent playing, there goes our ILB and safet........its a buffet for ATL

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
wtf russel wilson last year i traded him away after a shit start, and it bit me,

I just benched RW in KOTF for Bortles. Rams DL has dominated the Seahawks OL last few years. Not going to drop RW because I do think he'll heat up but just not this week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I just benched RW in KOTF for Bortles. Rams DL has dominated the Seahawks OL last few years. Not going to drop RW because I do think he'll heat up but just not this week.
I’m screwed the league I hve him in, 3 man benchi can drop McCoy for bottles or tanny it’s. A2qb league