• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should thank me. This series is currently blowing out the Cavs/Hawks series at the moment on SportsHoopla
As it should. That game is for the "B" league championship.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should thank me. This series is currently blowing out the Cavs/Hawks series at the moment on SportsHoopla

I am thoroughly enjoying this. This is much more interesting for me than going through six pages of thread arguing over what Russell Wilson meant to say in his tweet or endlessly talking about deflategate on the 100th thread

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thoroughly enjoying this. This is much more interesting for me than going through six pages of thread arguing over what Russell Wilson meant to say in his tweet or endlessly talking about deflategate on the 100th thread
Yep, after all this time we finally have something to talk about, as far as the Warriors, this late in the season.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, after all this time we finally have something to talk about, as far as the Warriors, this late in the season.

Yep, the normal routine for Warrior fans during this time of year was to talk about which ping pong ball was going to fall to us and who we were going to draft.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt you would notice since you're one of the biggest assholes
When I called Harden overrated, you told me that was one of the stupidest things you ever read on this board. You continued to act like an asshole in that thread. I dont mind you being an asshole but at least own it.
And theres assholes in every fanbase.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SPURS have shown the blueprint how to beat Golden State more than any other team.

1. Have a dominant 2-way low post player be the focus on constant probing entry passes.
2. Make sure there are a ton of quality 3 point shooters if the defense sags on the big man.
3. If the guards play tight to deny the entry pass to Duncan, have a fast PG who can blow by them with a knack for getting to the rim.

Sound familiar? That is exactly what Houston is doing now with this current group around "GOOD DWIGHT".
Neither Memphis nor New Orleans has the personnel to use that formula.

But who the hell knows what Dwight shows up? That is the wildcard which makes this impossible to handicap.
Who is this PG that you're talking about in 3?

The Spurs are just more fundamentally sound but yes, the Spurs are a horrible matchup for the Dubs. Green and Kawhi have done a great job in holding back the Splash bros (cuz Steph kills Parker every time they meet). As soon as Steph hit 2 3 pointers in a row, Pop takes a timeout every fuckin time (unless theres a huge lead).

Dubs can score in bunches, they cant do that against the Spurs. Defense wins that matchup each and every time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I called Harden overrated, you told me that was one of the stupidest things you ever read on this board. You continued to act like an asshole in that thread. I dont mind you being an asshole but at least own it.
And theres assholes in every fanbase.

And it still in. Harden the man who carried his team to 56 wins when they were without their starting PF and C for most of the year is overrated? Let's not forget he did not have his starting PG since the end of March either. All he is doing this post season is avg 27, 8, & 5......yeah overrated alright lmao

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being disrespectful but Dubs fans have gotten a big head ever since Love went out. Just saying if the Cavs had Love this season would be over. No problem, shit happens. Adversity sometimes motivates players more.

I saw that with Ohio St this year. Never thought they would win after the injuries. That being said football is whole different game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you are part of a shitty fanbase when losing 3 in a row doesn't even bother you the next day.

Corgrats, Rockets fans.

But, I got the Warriors in 6.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being disrespectful but Dubs fans have gotten a big head ever since Love went out. Just saying if the Cavs had Love this season would be over. No problem, shit happens. Adversity sometimes motivates players more.

I saw that with Ohio St this year. Never thought they would win after the injuries. That being said football is whole different game.

Ummm, Some, not all, Cavs fans have been worse.

With that being said, both Fanbases have a whole lot to be puffing out their chests about.

The present is looking extremely bright for both Franchises.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, Some, not all, Cavs fans have been worse.

With that being said, both Fanbases have a whole lot to be puffing out their chests about.

The present is looking extremely bright for both Franchises.

I found the post ironic as well Mecca.

The Warriors future is much brighter given that their core in Barnes, Green, Thompson, and Curry is younger. The Cavs window is only open as long as Lebron's playing at a high level. He may only have another 2-3 years left being the best player in the game. Cleveland needs to win and win now. I doubt you'll ever see the NBA this wide open this year again.