• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for SportsHoopla, I too would continue to think that all Vancouver fans were assholes. Now I've seen the light. :rapture:

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My season is over. I officially hate Canada. Thank gof for auto correct.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wooooooooooo

holy shit... got lucky with the icing call at the end but hey... hard to see at full speed.

Plus, SJ had plenty of time to erase that with a goal of their own.

Congrats SJ on a hard fought series that was influenced more by the refs than anyone wanted. Definitely an extremely close 4-1 series. Good luck next year.

Fuck'n off to the finals!!!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 4 wins away

Wow great win

Congrats sharks fans you were awesome

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Canucks fans.

Im in pain, but after a few days, I will probably calm down and root for the Western Conference representatives.

I still think the Sharks can continue to be very relevant for a while to come, and win a cup one of these years.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for those who didn't keep watching, Henrik didn't touch the Clarence S. Campbell Bowl.

/sorry if this was already posted

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very redeeming post-season for Joe.

And then there's Patrick Marleau.

There's nothing wrong with Marleau. Haters will continue to hate but he did just fine this series (and the LA series... and Game 7 of the Detroit series)...

I'm not really worried about him; he wasn't the problem.

Agreed on Joe, though. Good to see him show up for once.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, congrats Canucks fans!

Completely fucked up way to win it tonight but overall well-deserved series win.

I can't ever cheer for the team who eliminates my team so I can't root for you guys in the finals, but good luck nonetheless! :p

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, congrats Canucks fans!

Completely fucked up way to win it tonight but overall well-deserved series win.

I can't ever cheer for the team who eliminates my team so I can't root for you guys in the finals, but good luck nonetheless! :p

This ones gonna take a long time to get over. I can deal with it when a team beats the Sharks because they're just better, but when there should still be hockey and there's not because of the refs, that just sucks. Vancouver* looks about right to me.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ones gonna take a long time to get over. I can deal with it when a team beats the Sharks because they're just better, but when there should still be hockey and there's not because of the refs, that just sucks. Vancouver* looks about right to me.

Sorry, I know you are hurting still, but how exactly did the referees cost you this game or this series. Is it their fault you came out flat in the first two games? Is it their fault you couldn't convert on 5 straight PP's in Game 4? Is it their fault the linesman may have missed the puck glance off a Sedin shoulder? Is it their fault the Sharks couldn't get the puck out of their own end after that controversial icing?

Your team played well the last few games, but just weren't able to get more than the one win. Please, stop blaming the officials because San Jose just wasn't good enough yet again this year.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I know you are hurting still, but how exactly did the referees cost you this game or this series. Is it their fault you came out flat in the first two games? Is it their fault you couldn't convert on 5 straight PP's in Game 4? Is it their fault the linesman may have missed the puck glance off a Sedin shoulder? Is it their fault the Sharks couldn't get the puck out of their own end after that controversial icing?

Your team played well the last few games, but just weren't able to get more than the one win. Please, stop blaming the officials because San Jose just wasn't good enough yet again this year.

If you can't see how the Sharks were screwed over by the refs in this series you're blind. No need for me to explain it. Vancouver* had no business winning this game. Completely undeserved.

I'm out for tonight. FUCK YOU REFS! FUCK YOU VANCOUVER*!

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't see how the Sharks were screwed over by the refs in this series you're blind. No need for me to explain it. Vancouver* had no business winning this game. Completely undeserved.

I'm out for tonight. FUCK YOU REFS! FUCK YOU VANCOUVER*!

Yeah okay, way to bail out of the argument. That one is right up there with when a woman tells you she shouldn't have to tell you why she is angry. Enjoy your off season of bitterness

As for the more objective Sharks fans here, congrats on another stellar year. Team fought hard until the end.

Last edited by a moderator: