• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry Vee. if its any consolation your boys didnt chock and I think some tinkering on the bottom 6 and D and try to lose Heatly for some Dmen would be huge. your top 6 are great as is your goalie. you were awesome as were all your fans.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry Vee. if its any consolation your boys didnt chock and I think some tinkering on the bottom 6 and D and try to lose Heatly for some Dmen would be huge. your top 6 are great as is your goalie. you were awesome as were all your fans.

I wouldnt go that far... Just peep on the ESPN boards, the Sharks board, and all the tweet updates. Apparently the NHL is fixed and Vancouver/Boston is the final that was supposed to be from the beginning.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt go that far... Just peep on the ESPN boards, the Sharks board, and all the tweet updates. Apparently the NHL is fixed and Vancouver/Boston is the final that was supposed to be from the beginning.

I'd rather not.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

refs were terrible both sides so Im staying out of the talk. its no point. I wouldnt read most anything at ESPN so I wont judge from those. but I thought they were great for the ones I talked to and saw on TV :)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two cents...

Very emotional series and loss for the Sharks. They played well as a team and this game could have gone either way. I'm not ready to say that a team that lost the series 4-1 should have won or got screwed.

IMO, The Sharks were in trouble when they had five consecutive PP's in the other game and didn't score. You can look back because I said it would "Bite them in the ass" before the game was over.

The ref's and linesmen missed calls? Now there's a shock. It's been happening for years now. Funny thing is it happens both way's.

They missed the icing call but also let everything go when the game went to OT. Many non calls on BOTH teams!

I will not refer to Thornton as a choker again...he played his ass of as did numerous players with injuries.

Bieksa deserves credit for his concentration and watching the puck when it seem's like no one knew where it was. Look at the post here when it was scored and listen to the announcers when it was scored. Kudo's to him.

You do not win a series 4-1 by luck and getting the calls. Hockey is a sport that requires you to over come a bad call here and there, all teams deal with it. The fans should too.

Congrats again to the Canucks and their fans and good luck the rest of the way.

JMO folks. :boss:

awesome post Boss. this really sums up everything that this series was. The non calls were unbelievable and the CAnucks got a lucky bounce on the tying goal and OT goal for sure. Ive seen my team come up short on those before its nice to see them win on some. but past that Sharks had their chance to tie it in game 4 on those 5 straight PP's and to take a lead on a 5 on 3 in game 5. they couldnt do it. credit to Canucks for PK. that is no luck

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome post Boss. this really sums up everything that this series was. The non calls were unbelievable and the CAnucks got a lucky bounce on the tying goal and OT goal for sure. Ive seen my team come up short on those before its nice to see them win on some. but past that Sharks had their chance to tie it in game 4 on those 5 straight PP's and to take a lead on a 5 on 3 in game 5. they couldnt do it. credit to Canucks for PK. that is no luck

Thank you matt. I just gave my opinion and was wondering if anyone saw it. Thanks.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My silence was implied agreement Boss.

But if you are going to go all school girl on us... well

:-)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My silence was implied agreement Boss.

But if you are going to go all school girl on us... well

:-)

lol...I'm directing you :director: to respond to my posts, dammit.

/Nice post Boss, you summed it up well.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with bossmans 2 cents. It totally sucks to lose that way for the Sharks after giving such a valiant effort. They gave the Canucks everything they could muster and Lu was outstanding. The icing call was bad but those things happen and the Sharks didn't win the draw and didn't block Kesler out or get in the way of Hank's shot. That's on them and not the linesman. There was plenty of bad officiating to go around in this series on both teams and plenty of bad bounces. Good luck for next year, Sharks fans. Stay classy.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 people Im very happy to not see again this year. Eager and Wellwood.