• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at anyone just handing any team the cup

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat them in the reg season with no PP... We made it this far without it. Not too worried.

One regulation game in February, really? If that's what you are basing a potential Finals vs Vancouver on, well you really aren't paying much attention to the playoffs thus far.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L, I am going to leave this thread on that note. You stated it will be a short series if they dont find their PP. I stated we haven't needed it this far. I pay more attention than most... Carry on just handing the cup to the Canucks, lol.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying the Bruins can't win the SCF. Of course they can. They have an all world goalie in Thomas, strong physical forwards and a beast on the blueline in Chara who can eat the Sedins alive.

That being said, Chicago and San Jose had great success on their PP and still couldn't beat the Canucks. With as good as Vancouver are 5 on 5, Boston needs to get that PP going or it will be a short final.

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 - the dragon is slayed
6 - these guys were plucky
5 - we were a bit lucky
4 - the bug will be sprayed :D

I suppose I should rep this prose
But until I spread more
I'm denied from the rep store

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alrighty then ... enjoy Kyle Wellwood

Haha.. Awww, I'm not a Wellwood fan so I'm kind of indifferent.. could care less if he's on the Sharks or not but thanks anyway!

What's the word on Kesler's knee? How bad did he tweak it? (please no "bad enough to score the game tying goal late" answer! :p)

Is Ehrhoff done or is there a good chance he'll play in the finals?

I know every team has their injuries right now but I'm not sure some of you Canucks fans should be as cocky as you are re: your chances in the finals? Shrug.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r u fucking kidding me???

the gwg Bieksa goal as everyone knows rebounded off the stanchion

Passitotbulis is saying the missed icing call with 30 seconds left in the 3rd that grazed Daniel Sedins shoulder hit the EXACT SAME STANCHION before it hit his shoulder

people now want to raise that stanchion to the rafters and "retire" it like a jersey lol

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.. Awww, I'm not a Wellwood fan so I'm kind of indifferent.. could care less if he's on the Sharks or not but thanks anyway!

What's the word on Kesler's knee? How bad did he tweak it? (please no "bad enough to score the game tying goal late" answer! :p)

I know every team has their injuries right now but I'm not sure some of you Canucks fans should be as cocky as you are re: your chances in the finals? Shrug.

did I say the canucks would win the cup? shrug

initial word was Kesler either had a bad hamstring or groin ... today Ive heard it might just have been cramping (menstrual? lol)

ERRORHOFF is supposedly day to day ... said yesterday its not as bad as first feared

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I heard Erhoff was close to being in for Game 5, so I would expect he will be in the Finals at some point.

As for the Canucks chances I am of the mind it is their Cup to lose no matter who survives the ECF.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Kesler looked like a groin tweak of something. there's been no word.
This is the same guy who broke a finger during a regular season game, and just asked the training staff to cut it off so he wouldn't miss the rest of the game. So we are just hoping that the EC goes to 7 to give him and ehrhoff a chance to rest up a bit. The extra rest after Nashville was HUGE for Henrik.

Ehrhoff had been practicing with the team before last night's game, so he should be close to coming back as well.

I don't think we are being cocky. we are celebrating getting TO the finals (and giving Jeff a bit of a ribbing).
everyone knows (or should know) that the last 4 will be the hardest.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people now want to raise that stanchion to the rafters and "retire" it like a jersey lol

rod.jpg