• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
also... who's dumb idea was it to drop confetti on the ice?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm repping this post along with congratulating Vancouver and their fans on their Stanley Cup run to date.

What a tough, tough way for the Sharks to bow out...Still, Sharks fans should be proud of the way their team fought hard in this game.

As am I, dash.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sincerely think this is just Vancouver's year. They had a great regular season, had their character tested as well as exorcising demons against Chicago, dominated (for the most part) against a lesser team in Nashville, and won while still being outplayed against SJS. Those are just some of the things that just...happen to Cup winners. You win when you don't deserve to, and you win on character and grit instead of talent alone. Just my feeling this year.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congradts Canucks fans. This one is going to take a few days to wear off. What a terrible way to lose. Hard to say now but Ill probably root for you in the finals.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I sincerely think this is just Vancouver's year. They had a great regular season, had their character tested as well as exorcising demons against Chicago, dominated (for the most part) against a lesser team in Nashville, and won while still being outplayed against SJS. Those are just some of the things that just...happen to Cup winners. You win when you don't deserve to, and you win on character and grit instead of talent alone. Just my feeling this year.

The same can be said of the Bruins and the Bolts

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that this playoff is far and away the best I have seen Thornton play. Retool the defense and add some speed up front and you never know how next year could turn out.

And for those that disagree with me, the Nucks were the better team. You don't win a series 4-1 on luck and reffing. They are deeper and a hell of a lot faster. Anyway just MHO.

Now I am going to go drink until I can feel feelings anymore.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Nucks fans. Good luck in the Finals.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had the refs too. Can't forget that.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that this playoff is far and away the best I have seen Thornton play. Retool the defense and add some speed up front and you never know.

And for those that disagree with me, the Nucks were the better team. You don't win a series 4-1 on luck and reffing. They are deeper and a hell of a lot faster. Anyway just MHO.

Now I am going to go drink until I can feel feelings anymore.

Just watched Vancouver do it. Wish I had as short a memory as you do.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel really bad for Thornton. He was such a fucking beast in these playoffs and especially tonight. Anybody runs their mouth about him being a choker is just a clown

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel really bad for Thornton. He was such a fucking beast in these playoffs and especially tonight. Anybody runs their mouth about him being a choker is just a clown

Yup, Jumbo had a hell of a series and played well tonight considering he only had one good arm.