• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good series Nucks fans. Vancouver was far and away the better team. They remind me a lot of Chicago last year.

Go get your cup Nucks.

That said... LET'S GO BRUINS!!! :D

No way. Sharks dominated. They deserved so much better than what they got.

Curtrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Since most of us are on the west coast, we should all smoke from the peace pipe and be friends again? Please? 5-3's went both ways, diving went both ways, missed calls went both ways. No reason to hate anyone but the zebras. Congrats Sharks on an amazing hard fought series.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good series Nucks fans. Vancouver was far and away the better team. They remind me a lot of Chicago last year.

Go get your cup Nucks.

That said... LET'S GO BRUINS!!! :D

Storngly, strongly disagree. Lou was the better goalie, thats about it.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously.. Botched icing call and that goal? No breaks went SJ's way in this series.

I'm done with the NHL this year. No Stanley Cup finals in this household. NHL got what they wanted. I'll start paying attention again once it starts getting close to the draft. Fucking unbelievable.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
wow. wow wow.

much closer than a 4-1 series.
what a weird way to end it.

WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the NHL this year. No Stanley Cup finals in this household. NHL got what they wanted. I'll start paying attention again once it starts getting close to the draft. Fucking unbelievable.

Agreed. Thank god I have the Sooners to disappoint me as well. I can't follow this team if heater is going to take up $8 million in cap and play that poorly

oh and our defense sucked too =]

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since most of us are on the west coast, we should all smoke from the peace pipe and be friends again? Please? 5-3's went both ways, diving went both ways, missed calls went both ways. No reason to hate anyone but the zebras. Congrats Sharks on an amazing hard fought series.

I'm repping this post along with congratulating Vancouver and their fans on their Stanley Cup run to date.

What a tough, tough way for the Sharks to bow out...Still, Sharks fans should be proud of the way their team fought hard in this game.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the Bruins or Bolts are going to beat the Nucks in a 7 game series.

That's true, why even play the SCF? Let's just give the Canucks the cup right now and save ourselves from wasting time.