• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best playoff games I,ve seen in awhile.
Tough to lose on that goal,but Sharks went down fighting hard.Luongo had to play his best game of series to hold them off.

Congrats to both teams.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The president is not pleased...

obamakickovercanucks.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win Canuck fans. Enjoy.

Pretty damn good game tonight, glad I didnt really care who won.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with IPW in a way. Vancouver should be able to win the Stanley Cup vs whoever they play. Wouldn't agree that there is 'no way' the Bruins or Lightning can win the Finals, at least concerning the Bruins. Thomas has been so large this playoffs he can win that series by himself. That being said, the Canucks will be in his face the whole series much like they did to Rinne.

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We need a new thread :D. Woo Hoo!!! GREAT final game for the series, lousy way for the Sharks to go down.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with IPW in a way. Vancouver should be able to win the Stanley Cup vs whoever they play. Wouldn't agree that there is 'no way' the Bruins or Lightning can win the Finals, at least concerning the Bruins. Thomas has been so large this playoffs he can win that series by himself. That being said, the Canucks will be in his face the whole series much like they did to Rinne.

Someone has to win the damn thing, and it's just my opinion that I think that the Canucks are going to be the team that wins it.

When did it suddenly become taboo to say that you think a team is going to win?

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since most of us are on the west coast, we should all smoke from the peace pipe and be friends again? Please? 5-3's went both ways, diving went both ways, missed calls went both ways. No reason to hate anyone but the zebras. Congrats Sharks on an amazing hard fought series.

you guys on this forum are great, i respect you, to some degree this is true but i have to say the Sharks got royally screwed tonight. one missed call with less than 30 seconds to go in the game and this goes to OT, the Sharks deserved better.

but beyond this forum i have lost major respect for Canucks fans, all i have heard all week is how the Sharks suck and are chokers, same old bullshit but this time from Vancouver fans, Sharks came into this series #2 for a reason and fuck all of you that say they got lucky against LA, against Detroit cause they are chokers and all this bullshit. we as Sharks fans have been dealing with this crap for many years now and it's pathetic, big reason why i came here and left ESPN forums.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys on this forum are great, i respect you, to some degree this is true but i have to say the Sharks got royally screwed tonight. one missed call with less than 30 seconds to go in the game and this goes to OT, the Sharks deserved better.

but beyond this forum i have lost major respect for Canucks fans, all i have heard all week is how the Sharks suck and are chokers, same old bullshit but this time from Vancouver fans, Sharks came into this series #2 for a reason and fuck all of you that say they got lucky against LA, against Detroit cause they are chokers and all this bullshit. we as Sharks fans have been dealing with this crap for many years now and it's pathetic, big reason why i came here and left ESPN forums.

I went to high school in Vancouver. Most of them are nice, but because there are so many, there are a LOT of hater douchebags.