• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WC semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to watch the game tonight. Taking the family to watch GotG vol 3 tonight instead.

Hoping for a win of course, but this will very likely be a Warriors win

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to watch the game tonight. Taking the family to watch GotG vol 3 tonight instead.

Hoping for a win of course, but this will very likely be a Warriors win
Lol don't tell me me you won't check the score when you're at the concession stand...:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol don't tell me me you won't check the score when you're at the concession stand...:heh:

Oh I’ll be keeping an eye on it tonight that’s for sure. But not during the movie itself. I had to tell my daughter to turn her phone off during the movies, years ago, so I’m not going to set a bad example tonight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I feel even more confident watching these playoffs that we can say the Heat were regular season underachievers. Additionally, Toronto really fell apart. I think the Hawks underachieved as well seen in them firing their coach midseason. My thing with the Cavs is that just because Mobley can play the 3, I think he becomes a superstar if they play him as a stretch 5. Cavs guys will disagree but I think next year’s lesson in the playoffs will be that they have to choose between Mobley and Allen.

Edit: d’uh. Forgot about the Nets falling apart before our eyes on what should have been the KD Kyrie show.
I actually agree. I love Allen and he is a great guy but I agree with your point...the only way it works is if Mobley can somehow play the 3 (not likely) or become a 5 that can spread the floor...even with him at the 4 with a jumpshot their halfcourt offense isn't ideal for today's NBA. Allen is on a nice contract and has plenty of value to flip for pieces or a package to get a true wing. That's the way to go. Mobley gaining strength and size over the next couple years + crafting a jumpshot + forming into a 5 is the Cavs ultimate ceiling. Altman has to do some work this offseason.

Okoro + Allen or LeVert + Allen...what does that get you though

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree. I love Allen and he is a great guy but I agree with your point...the only way it works is if Mobley can somehow play the 3 (not likely) or become a 5 that can spread the floor...even with him at the 4 with a jumpshot their halfcourt offense isn't ideal for today's NBA. Allen is on a nice contract and has plenty of value to flip for pieces or a package to get a true wing. That's the way to go. Mobley gaining strength and size over the next couple years + crafting a jumpshot + forming into a 5 is the Cavs ultimate ceiling. Altman has to do some work this offseason.

I think LaVert and Allen would get you a decent 3 and D wing from a team that needs secondary scoring off the bench (everybody) and rim protection (about half the league). I personally would hold on to Okoro one more year and see what he adds to his game.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are 39-1 with a 3-1 lead.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why the Ws went away from the pick and roll which was working so well in the first half, getting AD away from the basket to defend in space...I guess because it's not their game and they couldn't sustain it the whole way. They like to run around and pass off screens and all that, not have Curry be like Harden at the top of the key every possession. But hell if it works...

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle just pulled a Ben Simmons at the rim

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Lowry just got Lowryed with that hook

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imo, Jarrett and Mobley should look to work together like Pau and Bynum before Bynum's knees fell off.

Mobley plays a lot like Pau and Allen is like Bynum, but more athletic.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, Jarrett and Mobley should look to work together like Pau and Bynum before Bynum's knees fell off.

Mobley plays a lot like Pau and Allen is like Bynum, but more athletic.
Allen is soft at times but today’s game is definitely different. Gasol had great mid-range maybe it works eventually but with either have no jumpshot basically it’s tough. They have good chemistry and throw each other lobs but clogs the paint. Kinda defeats having two lightning fast guards and their penetration. They have a clear ceiling but I think the roster overall wasn’t the right fit the past two years

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change of plans. Watching the game now. GotG vol 3 tomorrow instead

Don’t think I’ll enjoy this game very much though

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1