• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WC Round vs. Bengals

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

James plays physical, but he doesn't intentionally punch people in the testicles, twist ankles or go for a QB's knees. That's what that POS player does in Cincy. Classy... James hits harder than 90% of the NFL, so of course people are going to complain about it. The difference between Harrison & Burfict is that Harrison lets his pads do the talking. Burfict resorts to childish actions.

As for the domestic dispute... that was settled off the field. Not the first of this organization. Charges were dropped, and James put in the time to correct his wrongs. If it happened again he would have been shipped right the fuck out of here. The Rooney's were probably the first to call him to tell him that. Rooney's didn't publicly support him either, they let him handle his own shit. He knows he fucked up.

I like James Harrison. I always had respect for him. But a bunch of the shit that Burfict has been accused of has been said of James as well. Many people accused him of head hunting and he's been accused of intentionally going low. The thing that drives me nuts is when folks act like it doesn't happen on their team..... I'll leave you with a nice picture of David DeCastro being classy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like James Harrison. I always had respect for him. But a bunch of the shit that Burfict has been accused of has been said of James as well. Many people accused him of head hunting and he's been accused of intentionally going low. The thing that drives me nuts is when folks act like it doesn't happen on their team..... I'll leave you with a nice picture of David DeCastro being classy.

Wow you're dense.. Do you know what happened to cause DeCastro to do that? None other than that heaping pile of class known as Burfict threw a PIT player down after the whistle. Burfict got blown up by Nix on a block and driven back into the endzone. The refs called the play dead, Nix stopped blocking, then Burfict proceeded to drive Nix back into the pile. DeCastro saw it, launched at Burfict to clear him off Nix, they went to the ground, and then another Cincy player jumps on top of DeCastro and they start tussling under the pile like you see in the video.

DeCastro was defending his teammate. Go ahead and judge him for doing so, just makes you look stupid.

I've heard plenty about James' "head hunting". And yea I can agree that his hitting style was dangerous and definitely falls into the head-hunting category. But that was the NFL before all these rules got put into place. You got back 20 years and that's all you saw in the NFL. Defenders launching with the crown of their helmet. He has since cleaned up his hitting style. You don't see him going for heads anymore. And I have NEVER heard anyone accuse James of twisting ankles. That's completely new to me.

The simple fact is, Burfict is about as clean as Charlie Sheen's bedsheets. The fact that your trying to compare him to Harrison is dumbfounding.

burfict-0.gif

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you're dense.. Do you know what happened to cause DeCastro to do that? None other than that heaping pile of class known as Burfict threw a PIT player down after the whistle. Burfict got blown up by Nix on a block and driven back into the endzone. The refs called the play dead, Nix stopped blocking, then Burfict proceeded to drive Nix back into the pile. DeCastro saw it, launched at Burfict to clear him off Nix, they went to the ground, and then another Cincy player jumps on top of DeCastro and they start tussling under the pile like you see in the video.

DeCastro was defending his teammate. Go ahead and judge him for doing so, just makes you look stupid.

I've heard plenty about James' "head hunting". And yea I can agree that his hitting style was dangerous and definitely falls into the head-hunting category. But that was the NFL before all these rules got put into place. You got back 20 years and that's all you saw in the NFL. Defenders launching with the crown of their helmet. He has since cleaned up his hitting style. You don't see him going for heads anymore. And I have NEVER heard anyone accuse James of twisting ankles. That's completely new to me.

The simple fact is, Burfict is about as clean as Charlie Sheen's bedsheets. The fact that your trying to compare him to Harrison is dumbfounding.

View attachment 74974

I don't need to..... His OWN peers (other NFL players) labeled him the dirtiest player in the league back when he was in his prime. Is Burfict dirty? Yes, and I don't think it can be debated. Harrison was labeled the same back in the day - That can't be debated either.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since when do you defend your teammate by intentionally trying to poke someone's eye out?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to..... His OWN peers (other NFL players) labeled him the dirtiest player in the league back when he was in his prime. Is Burfict dirty? Yes, and I don't think it can be debated. Harrison was labeled the same back in the day - That can't be debated either.
Agree to disagree... I'd much rather have a player be labeled as dirty because he hits hard as opposed to Burfict twisting ankles & punching people in the dick.

But go ahead and rest your hat on that by distinguishing those as the same. :thumb:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since when do you defend your teammate by intentionally trying to poke someone's eye out?
LOL... you do realize he is wearing a protector shield? He's holding his facemask anyways, not trying to poke eyes out...

Your density continues to shine

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... you do realize he is wearing a protector shield? He's holding his facemask anyways, not trying to poke eyes out...

Your density continues to shine

Dude.... The guy on the ground is Wallace Gillberry..... Find one image of him with a protective shield on his helmet. You can't. He doesn't wear one.

My density continues to shine? I've never said Burfict isn't cheap..... I said the Steelers aren't innocent either - That seems to go against all of your beliefs so it makes me dense?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm outta here.....

Good luck tomorrow gentlemen. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm sure there will be quite a story on Sunday.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.... The guy on the ground is Wallace Gillberry..... Find one image of him with a protective shield on his helmet. You can't. He doesn't wear one.

My density continues to shine? I've never said Burfict isn't cheap..... I said the Steelers aren't innocent either - That seems to go against all of your beliefs so it makes me dense?
lol here you go... He might not always, but he wore one that night... If you can't see the protective shield then you need to have your eyes looked at

180854229-wallace-gilberry-and-geno-atkins-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wallace-gilberry-ben-roethlisberger-nfl-cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-steelers-850x560.jpg Image from this year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another... Different game obvi but he does indeed wear a protective shield from time to time

460803215.0.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... :L

Go back and watch the video of Gilberry & DeCastro... What color jersey is he wearing? And then tell me what color jersey he is wearing in this pic...

Don't worry I'll wait for you to figure out this photo was from a different game

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... :L

Go back and watch the video of Gilberry & DeCastro... What color jersey is he wearing? And then tell me what color jersey he is wearing in this pic...

Don't worry I'll wait for you to figure out this photo was from a different game

The picture of him tackling Ben in the black jersey is from the 2013 MNF game. I posted that picture to make the point that he hasn't been wearing a visor this year (photo taken from earlier game this season).

Regardless, you see the world different than I do... Enjoy the game.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all I can say is the Bengals and their fans should be ashamed of how they acted tonight and they got exactly what they deserved another year to wait for a playoff win. Also Burfict is a thug and shouldn't even be in the NFL.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all I can say is the Bengals and their fans should be ashamed of how they acted tonight and they got exactly what they deserved another year to wait for a playoff win. Also Burfict is a thug and shouldn't even be in the NFL.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The picture of him tackling Ben in the black jersey is from the 2013 MNF game. I posted that picture to make the point that he hasn't been wearing a visor this year (photo taken from earlier game this season).

Regardless, you see the world different than I do... Enjoy the game.

I think Steelers fans enjoyed it more than Bengals fans but that is just a guess.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Steelers fans congrats on a hard fought win! Can't wait for next Sunday in Denver. Always great to have a rematch of a tough fought game from earlier in the year.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Steelers fans congrats on a hard fought win! Can't wait for next Sunday in Denver. Always great to have a rematch of a tough fought game from earlier in the year.
its a costly win with ben and brown getting hurt .. i hate playing in mile high we dont do good there

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a costly win with ben and brown getting hurt .. i hate playing in mile high we dont do good there

Yeah going to be interesting tracking to see how those injuries pan out. From the sound of things Big Ben really shouldn't have been out there that last drive. IF he can't throw with any kind of accuracy past 15 yards man that will be huge. I did see pictures of Antonio Brown after the game and he did look in good spirits but maybe once that adrenaline wears off he might not be quite as happy. Anyway hope both are ok.

As for playing in Mile High yeah it is one of the toughest places to play in the NFL. In fact the Broncos own the best home record in playoff history with a 16-5 record. Still I would probably trade you Big Ben in his injured state for Manning right now. I have no clue what Manning will be this upcoming Sunday. I'm hoping for 2013 Manning but I am seriously doubting that happens.