• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WC Round vs. Bengals

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can hate us all he wants just knock off the cheap shots already!!!

Goes both ways.... Palmer, Huber, Rivers, Eifert...... All cheap-shotted by Steelers players.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes both ways.... Palmer, Huber, Rivers, Eifert...... All cheap-shotted by Steelers players.

No it doesn't. You're talking about players over about 10 years and none were delibert attempts to injure. I'm talking about one player in 1 or 2 games delibertly trying to hurt opposing players. That's not even close to the same thing.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. You're talking about players over about 10 years and none were delibert attempts to injure. I'm talking about one player in 1 or 2 games delibertly trying to hurt opposing players. That's not even close to the same thing.

What exactly are you talking about? Burfict's low hit on Ben?

Here's a picture of a hit that the NFL called deliberate from four weeks ago. And before you claim it wasn't deliberate, try to remember that this is the same dude that told AJ Green that he was going to knock him out of the game.

635856332170642515-Eifert-Concussion.jpe

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly are you talking about? Burfict's low hit on Ben?

Here's a picture of a hit that the NFL called deliberate from four weeks ago. And before you claim it wasn't deliberate, try to remember that this is the same dude that told AJ Green that he was going to knock him out of the game.

View attachment 74848

You're right, clearly a blatent attempt by Greene to take out Mitchell. AJ should be suspended for the WC game to teach him a lesson about leading with the crown of his helmut. AJ's fine better be over the $100,000 mark too!!!

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Burfict is the part we have been missing. He makes us more steeler like. You would love to have him

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict is the part we have been missing. He makes us more steeler like. You would love to have him

Nope! A QB that can win a postseason game not to mention a SB would make you more Steeler like.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers this weekend. The two teams hate each other and the fans don't get along either.

700 WLW is the local radio station in Cincinnati, and they have a tendency to take shots at opposing teams. They're at it again with the Steelers coming to town.

Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault in the past, and WLW takes aim at thhttp://downloads.iheartradio.com/media/station_content/1209/2016/01/mp3/default/700wlw_big_ben_alert_0_1452185280.mp3ose issues in this audio clip. You can check out the "Big Ben Alert" below. It does have some NSFW work language.

real classy cinci

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers this weekend. The two teams hate each other and the fans don't get along either.

700 WLW is the local radio station in Cincinnati, and they have a tendency to take shots at opposing teams. They're at it again with the Steelers coming to town.

Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault in the past, and WLW takes aim at thhttp://downloads.iheartradio.com/media/station_content/1209/2016/01/mp3/default/700wlw_big_ben_alert_0_1452185280.mp3ose issues in this audio clip. You can check out the "Big Ben Alert" below. It does have some NSFW work language.

real classy cinci

I'm sure Steeler fans have never mentioned Rey Lewis's dealings with the law.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and a few less teeth.

That was Jack Lambert who's been retired for decades and the West VA Steeler fans, god love em and their sis...err..wives. Although to be fair, the female West VA fans don't have teeth either.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
between each other yes . .. but on a radio station no .. no class move

Good lord..... You have 90% of the SportsHoopla whining about a "politically correct society" on one board and then a Steeler fan whining about a tasteless joke that isn't harming anyone on another board. I'm confused.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord..... You have 90% of the SportsHoopla whining about a "politically correct society" on one board and then a Steeler fan whining about a tasteless joke that isn't harming anyone on another board. I'm confused.

But you confuse eazily.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i did was say that it was classless .. but thats ok have it your way .. im glad that your ok with it

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict is a grade A classless pile of garbage. The Rooney's would laugh at the thought of employing that douchebag.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers rule DeAngelo Williams out vs. the Bengals in AFC Wild Card game

What we suspected. Oh well. I'm praying that the weather holds out. Cincyfan78 said it was lookin like 20mph winds & rain so that will be scary.

It all starts up front though. If the O-line can handle their business then Touissant should be able to find lanes. D-Will & Juice better be in his ear tellin him to be patient. I think that was Harris & Tate's downfall last season. They tried to hit the holes too hard before the play developed. The O-line is better this season, so who knows what will happen.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict is a grade A classless pile of garbage. The Rooney's would laugh at the thought of employing that douchebag.

Are you kidding me? How do you explain James Harrison? He's had to defend himself for his entire career from people saying he delivers cheap shots.... On top of that, the guy beat his girlfriend. Did Rooney stop employing him?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i did was say that it was classless .. but thats ok have it your way .. im glad that your ok with it

My opinion is that it is stupid..... Immature.... And not even really funny. It's also pointless and a distraction.

But it's a radio station.... And they do stupid things here and they do stupid things in other places. I'm not going to get in a twist about it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? How do you explain James Harrison? He's had to defend himself for his entire career from people saying he delivers cheap shots.... On top of that, the guy beat his girlfriend. Did Rooney stop employing him?
LOL!

James plays physical, but he doesn't intentionally punch people in the testicles, twist ankles or go for a QB's knees. That's what that POS player does in Cincy. Classy... James hits harder than 90% of the NFL, so of course people are going to complain about it. The difference between Harrison & Burfict is that Harrison lets his pads do the talking. Burfict resorts to childish actions.

As for the domestic dispute... that was settled off the field. Not the first of this organization. Charges were dropped, and James put in the time to correct his wrongs. If it happened again he would have been shipped right the fuck out of here. The Rooney's were probably the first to call him to tell him that. Rooney's didn't publicly support him either, they let him handle his own shit. He knows he fucked up.