• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

way to keep it real!

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is this for real? WE DID IT. Had to say what sup to all you guys. Now that we're back in I maxed out on playoff tickets. It's been 6-7 years. Games 1,2 and 5.

I'm pretty well off it's so its cool but I have no idea how people afford these games. Not scalping just ticket master prices. Upper bowl prime 155. My tickets are 350. How much are leafs tickets? I cant believe they could more then this.

How happy are you guys? This is unbelievable. The only thing I dont want is Charlotte first round in the playoffs. And it has nothing to do with being swept by them. The first two games was with rudy gay i think. I just don't want to watch them. It'll be the least prime time series of the first round in both conferences. Obviously wizards would be ideal but I'm good with the nets. Coverage will be sweet.

Charlotte won so now they wont be resting wed against the bulls. They almost lost then they would've sat wednesday against the bulls. That game will be real now.

Really who cares. The vibe in toronto is nuts right now. You guys all better get your asses here.

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
been off these boards forever. No idea whats going on and what a labrats.

I just read an article about ticket prices. Now it makes sense.

From an article I was reading.

The Raptors not only have the highest premium of any team in the playoffs, but also the highest ticket price. They also have the 3rd lowest quantity on the secondary market, with just 2,261 tickets available across the secondary market. For Raptors fans, it’s the first time since the 2007-08 season that they’ve made the playoffs. If they can get past the first round, it would be the first time they’ve done that since 2000-2001 when they beat the Knicks. With the Maple Leafs out of the NHL playoffs, to the chagrin of Toronto sports fans, come next week, the Raptors will be the only game in town.

Team RD 1 AVG RD 1 Quantity Season AVG RD 1 Premium
Raptors $370.62 2,261 $108 242.50%
Clippers $317.17 10,324 $128 147.98%
Warriors $270.31 9,614 $113 138.33%

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
soooo what you are saying is, not only do you drink and drive like Jonas but also have a lot of money like him too?

370 way too much for a rigged game if you ask me

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i just got my license back last week. I waited the two years to get it back. Now back on the road....i can drive jonas around now....

these boards arent busy anymore....well it was good while it lasted....

whatever we're back in the playoffs...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well the board never really was busy but right now kapono is napping til playoffs, juicy is coking it with beiber til playoffs, raptorlife still searching for a new computer after pron viruses wreaked havoc and me, I'm just starting to get that playoff horn, soon to be a rager, one last push before this place becomes a full time political forum