• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Way to early CFP picks.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU(12-1)
2. UCLA(12-1)
3. Auburn(12-1)
4. Oklahoma(11-1)

Just missed:
Alabama(10-2) *win over Auburn
Ohio State(10-2)
Stanford(10-3)
Florida(10-3)

It's way to early, so who knows...

So, you're saying it's Auburn over Florida in the SECCG and UCLA over Stanford in the PAC12CG?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU(12-1)
2. UCLA(12-1)
3. Auburn(12-1)
4. Oklahoma(11-1)

Just missed:
Alabama(10-2) *win over Auburn
Ohio State(10-2)
Stanford(10-3)
Florida(10-3)

It's way to early, so who knows...

I really like the UCLA call. I thought they were brining back a ton. I am down on Stanford. Not sure I buy OU. Still concerned about the DL. QB rolled Bama, but that was amazingly different than anything he did during the season. OU should be the class of the Big 12, but top 4 is a aggressive

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the UCLA call. I thought they were brining back a ton. I am down on Stanford. Not sure I buy OU. Still concerned about the DL. QB rolled Bama, but that was amazingly different than anything he did during the season. OU should be the class of the Big 12, but top 4 is a aggressive

I'm not sold on OU until Knight proves he can do for a whole season what he did in the Sugar Bowl.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im calling it right now 2 SEC teams get in the CFB playoff and this message board goes balistic.

Like maybe, Auburn and LSU? What two were you thinking? LOL.

I'm pretty sure if 2 SEC teams get in the playoffs, and Bama is not one of them...shit will be getting ballistic within Tuskaloosa Taliban nation.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure FSU makes it. They return a lot of talent, but it takes more than talent to win a NC.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU (13-0)
2. Alabama(12-1) loss to LSU
3. Oregon (12-1) loss to Stanford
4. Oklahoma (11-1) loss to Baylor

Don't see Oklahoma losing to Baylor. They have to cone to Norman and Baylor sucks ass away from home. Oklahoma will want revenge in a bad way.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see Oklahoma losing to Baylor. They have to cone to Norman and Baylor sucks ass away from home. Oklahoma will want revenge in a bad way.

I just based it on my opinion that every championship contending team plays that 1 poor game every year. I think Bamas will be against LSU, Oregons will be against Stanford, and Oklahomas will be against Baylor. Obviously I could be wrong though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just based it on my opinion that every championship contending team plays that 1 poor game every year. I think Bamas will be against LSU, Oregons will be against Stanford, and Oklahomas will be against Baylor. Obviously I could be wrong though.

Oh i see where you're coming from. I just don't see it coming against Baylor.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on OU until Knight proves he can do for a whole season what he did in the Sugar Bowl.

Agreed. People are putting too much stock into OU stomping a mudhole in Bama. Saban's defense gets raped mercilessly by no huddle, spread offenses, as Aggy has had its way the past 2 years with Bama's defense. We'll see what Knight can do in a full season. He's definitely better than Bell....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, it won't be Baylor. Baylor is worthless on the road. It will be against Texas and TTECH. Sooners have to go to Lubbock this year and they have a tough time winning in Lubbock, especially if this game is at night. Stoops no longer has the luxury of having Mack Brown shitting his pants before the start of the RRSO. I think Strong makes a statement in the RRSO this year.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it won't be Baylor. Baylor is worthless on the road. It will be against Texas and TTECH. Sooners have to go to Lubbock this year and they have a tough time winning in Lubbock, especially if this game is at night. Stoops no longer has the luxury of having Mack Brown shitting his pants before the start of the RRSO. I think Strong makes a statement in the RRSO this year.....

This guy hasn't coached one game and you're already certain he'll beat stops in his first year. :laugh3:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy hasn't coached one game and you're already certain he'll beat stops in his first year. :laugh3:

-
Not sure what that means. Strong has coached more than 1 game. Texas will certainly be a dog in that game. I am worried about the offense and 4 new OL starters. As of right now Texas is a mystery. Capable of makng a solid run, but 7 wins is not impossible either. Really could have used a OOC with 3 cupcakes on it this year.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. It's a rivalry, anything can happen
2. Strong has coached several games, in fact, he won a BCS bowl by curbstomping UF.
3. Strong will not be intimidated by Stoops, the way Mack was.
4. OU isn't as great as you Sooners seem to think. Good team for sure, but not great.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. It's a rivalry, anything can happen
2. Strong has coached several games, in fact, he won a BCS bowl by curbstomping UF.
3. Strong will not be intimidated by Stoops, the way Mack was.
4. OU isn't as great as you Sooners seem to think. Good team for sure, but not great.

1. Absolutely. Never thought anything different.
2. I was referring to him as not having coached a single game for Texas. Btw, Florida was a joke that year.
3. How do you know mack was intimidated at all? You don't, it's just your excuse for why Stoops owns his ass.
4. Most sooner fans still don't really have a feel for how good this team will be next year, but we certainly know the potential.

None of that changes the fact that you t-sips are acting like strong is going to ride in on his white horse and suddenly own the big 12 and Oklahoma his first year after underachieving for some time now instead of treating this like what it is. A transitional season where you hope for the best.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. I was referring to him as not having coached a single game for Texas. Btw, Florida was a joke that year.
3. How do you know mack was intimidated at all? You don't, it's just your excuse for why Stoops owns his ass.
4. Most sooner fans still don't really have a feel for how good this team will be next year, but we certainly know the potential.

None of that changes the fact that you t-sips are acting like strong is going to ride in on his white horse and suddenly own the big 12 and Oklahoma his first year after underachieving for some time now instead of treating this like what it is. A transitional season where you hope for the best.

-
Where? Why does everyone continually tell me how I feel about Texas chances. Why dont you just ask, because very few Texas fans think Charlie comes in a rolls in his first yr. OU fans dont need to make up BS to argue with Texas fans, well most dont.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm expecting 3-4 losses this year. I haven't seen one Horn fan shouting "BCS title or bust" for Strong's 1st year. I just don't understand why you think it is nearly impossible for Strong to beat the Sooners in his 1st year? I couldn't think of a better time to make an impact with the alumni, students and fans, than to get his team totally pumped up and ready for Oct 11 and beat the Sooners. Also, Aggy says, "Tsip", don't be a douchebag Aggy......