• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watson

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't hear that, please clarify Skin'Em.
Yesterday around 5pm, i briefly caught Paulsen mention how other female therapist that have had him as a client, said he was respectful and professional. Danny and Grant were basically saying these comments differ greatly from these current Jane doe complaints

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday around 5pm, i briefly caught Paulsen mention how other female therapist that have had him as a client, said he was respectful and professional. Danny and Grant were basically saying these comments differ greatly from these current Jane doe complaints
Wow, I would imagine Watson's lawyer will have them testify as witness' if that is the case. Of course there will have to be proof he went to these therapist as well.
Side note, I wonder how closely the WFT is following this?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I would imagine Watson's lawyer will have them testify as witness' if that is the case. Of course there will have to be proof he went to these therapist as well.
Side note, I wonder how closely the WFT is following this?

I think Watson is no longer on the trade radar for a lot of teams, imagine training camp interviews

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know what really happened, but , damn, this guy sure sees a lot of therapists.