• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watson

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to speculate when we do not have all the details of the case I think the evidence from what I heard about the 1st complaint is that there is a text message of him apologizing which raises the eyebrow of him doing something wrong. Now the complaint where he flew out another woman for a massage put her in a hotel and paid flight and she showed up to him naked on a massage table ridiculous.

Now on a conspiracy level I do believe that the Texans were made well aware of this similar to many other organizations and probably did their job of covering it up but now at they decided to leave this up to Deshaun and to go handle this circus on his own while the Texans distance themselves.

Lastly I think its time to change my cover photo from Craft to Watson

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who think the Texans are behind this...why?

This diminishes his trade value.

If the Texans are behind this, it would also guarantee DW never plays there again.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is not right with these stories.
1. Most people are naked for massages, either covered with sheets or towels.
2. Watson being high profile, could easily have joked and said "if you do well, I'll promote you, but if not..i won't.
3. How does a woman still perform a sexual without consent? That's r*pe, he needs to already be in jail.
Story is strange

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Watson being high profile, could easily have joked and said "if you do well, I'll promote you, but if not..i won't.
3. How does a woman still perform a sexual without consent? That's r*pe, he needs to already be in jail.
Story is strange

I will simply go with number three. They can’t throw him in jail without evidence. If he forced a woman to give him oral, it still has to be proven. I agree, that is crim8nal r*pe. The civil case doesn’t require the same as a criminal case.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will simply go with number three. They can’t throw him in jail without evidence. If he forced a woman to give him oral, it still has to be proven. I agree, that is crim8nal r*pe. The civil case doesn’t require the same as a criminal case.
That is the key point so far IMO. It speaks volumes that none of these ladies filed criminal charges against Watson back when these acts supposedly happened. Not only can a civil case make money by winning 51% of the jury, but a civil case can be settled under secret terms that the public never gets to hear, and by filing several claims at once, it raise the chances of a settlement. Sure, Watson probably got a happy ending a few times and maybe even a little more, but if all he did was offer money for it, that's not a civil wrong, and it certainly doesn't make the "nonconsensual" allegations true. Considering the info we have so far, Watson is either a serial rapist or is this a shake down. So far, my money is on the latter.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is indeed innocent, and someone twisted the words and story of these women, the agenda has somewhat been accomplished. He is accused of a serious crime, he could be released and money re couped or i dunno. Again, if he forced these women into sexual acts, i have no sympathy for whatever happens to him legally

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story is strange
Do you not think if #3 occurred the victim would call the police? Something seriously off here. (9) cases now?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the key point so far IMO. It speaks volumes that none of these ladies filed criminal charges against Watson back when these acts supposedly happened. Not only can a civil case make money by winning 51% of the jury, but a civil case can be settled under secret terms that the public never gets to hear, and by filing several claims at once, it raise the chances of a settlement. Sure, Watson probably got a happy ending a few times and maybe even a little more, but if all he did was offer money for it, that's not a civil wrong, and it certainly doesn't make the "nonconsensual" allegations true. Considering the info we have so far, Watson is either a serial rapist or is this a shake down. So far, my money is on the latter.
Sure, he paid for a massage! That is all he has to say.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not think if #3 occurred the victim would call the police? Something seriously off here. (9) cases now?
9 separate women have come forward and are represented by the same lawyer. That in itself gives me pause and consider what's really at play here.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who think the Texans are behind this...why?

This diminishes his trade value.

If the Texans are behind this, it would also guarantee DW never plays there again.

If they are behind this, I think this shows how bad of an organization they are because I don’t think they really care about the trade value. I think they want to “win“ by keeping him there which will ultimately make them lose of course.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now were up to (12) victims. Either DW is a predator who should be locked up or, this is a pure money grab. In one suit the victim says he "tried kissing her". "He tried". How many dudes you know that try "kissing a girl" and gets rebuffed? This seems like a HUGE smear campaign with only civil lawsuits to obtain money that everyone knows he has. This whole story is starting to make me sick.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how the settlement offer went?
Pay 2mil and this goes away or we go public about you getting massages from attractive women? What details did we get about where these services took place? Business home?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how the settlement offer went?
Pay 2mil and this goes away or we go public about you getting massages from attractive women? What details did we get about where these services took place? Business home?
I have seen snipets but no real detailed info released. Just this wacky lawyer leaking the info he wants to. He is painting DW into a corner right now since he and the women he is representing have nothing to lose. He can virtually say anything right now to make his cases(s) and receive no "blow back".

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the stuff I've read is laughable.
Its similar to asking a client to turn over on his back, and he briefly exposes himself or his genital touch the ladies leg.
That is similar to one of the charges...this stuff is crazy

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why we have due process

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOUSTON -- Four more lawsuits alleging sexual assault and inappropriate conduct were filed against Deshaun Watson on Monday, including one that alleges the Houston Texans quarterback sexually assaulted a woman this month.

The attorney representing the women, Tony Buzbee, has filed 11 lawsuits against Watson since last week.

One lawsuit filed Monday alleges that Watson assaulted a massage therapist in March 2021 by "touching her with his penis and exposing himself."

Another of Monday's lawsuits is centered on two massage sessions, one in June 2020 and one in August 2020, in which Watson is alleged to have harassed a woman by "grabbing Plaintiff's buttocks and vagina, touching her with his penis and trying to force her to perform oral sex on him." This lawsuit alleges that the first massage was booked through a spa and the second through Instagram, where the woman says she "did not realize that Watson was a returning client."

Editor's Picks​

The third lawsuit centers on an incident that allegedly took place in January 2021 and accuses Watson of exposing himself to a massage therapist, "touching her with his penis and making sexually suggestive comments."

The fourth lawsuit accuses Watson of harassing a massage therapist and exposing himself to the woman in August 2020.

Buzbee said in an Instagram post Saturday that he would submit affidavits and evidence from several women to the Houston Police Department and the Houston district attorney Monday morning. He also said he will request that a grand jury consider the evidence and determine whether charges should be brought against Watson by the state of Texas.

On Friday, Buzbee said that the first time he spoke to Watson's representatives about one of the sexual assault allegations was in February.

Buzbee also said Friday he has been hired to represent 12 women and has been contacted by "more than 10 additional women" who have come forward with reports about similar conduct from Watson.

Last week, NFL spokesperson Brian McCarthy said "the matter is under review" of the league's personal conduct policy, and the Texans said in a statement that they would stay in close contact with the NFL during its investigation.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOUSTON -- Four more lawsuits alleging sexual assault and inappropriate conduct were filed against Deshaun Watson on Monday, including one that alleges the Houston Texans quarterback sexually assaulted a woman this month.

The attorney representing the women, Tony Buzbee, has filed 11 lawsuits against Watson since last week.

One lawsuit filed Monday alleges that Watson assaulted a massage therapist in March 2021 by "touching her with his penis and exposing himself."

Another of Monday's lawsuits is centered on two massage sessions, one in June 2020 and one in August 2020, in which Watson is alleged to have harassed a woman by "grabbing Plaintiff's buttocks and vagina, touching her with his penis and trying to force her to perform oral sex on him." This lawsuit alleges that the first massage was booked through a spa and the second through Instagram, where the woman says she "did not realize that Watson was a returning client."

Editor's Picks​

The third lawsuit centers on an incident that allegedly took place in January 2021 and accuses Watson of exposing himself to a massage therapist, "touching her with his penis and making sexually suggestive comments."

The fourth lawsuit accuses Watson of harassing a massage therapist and exposing himself to the woman in August 2020.

Buzbee said in an Instagram post Saturday that he would submit affidavits and evidence from several women to the Houston Police Department and the Houston district attorney Monday morning. He also said he will request that a grand jury consider the evidence and determine whether charges should be brought against Watson by the state of Texas.

On Friday, Buzbee said that the first time he spoke to Watson's representatives about one of the sexual assault allegations was in February.

Buzbee also said Friday he has been hired to represent 12 women and has been contacted by "more than 10 additional women" who have come forward with reports about similar conduct from Watson.

Last week, NFL spokesperson Brian McCarthy said "the matter is under review" of the league's personal conduct policy, and the Texans said in a statement that they would stay in close contact with the NFL during its investigation.

This looks very bad for Watson.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Editor's Picks​

The question I have is if you are a good looking young NFL QB why the hell would you be screwing around massage parlors. He could accidentally get more stuff than most people could without trying. :noidea:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks very bad for Watson.
From a football perspective, he is screwed. No one is going to trade for him at this point with this shit looming, although he and Danny might be BFFs.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on 106.7 the fan -- he was painted in a very different light by other female therapist