• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington's new team name: Washington Commanders!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha gay GIF
Does have a "In the Navy" vibe for sure

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But the Redwolves kind of go with their color scheme in the name. I guess that is why I liked it. I didn't even realize Redwolves was one of their options when I said that a little bit ago. So I guess my opinion was on track with their idea list of names.
I think they want to get anything that even hints at "the bad name" out of there, but I agree Redwolves is better

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redhogs is better. You pay respect to the old OL and fan group history. And you can get some delicious pork BBQ tie ins for your stadium experience.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent paid much attention to this.
What kind of Sexual Harassment is in question?
Like Physical? or said a joke that offended someone or somewhere in between?
its a long list of sexual misconduct issues and toxic work environment,

not to mention weird rules that Danny Boy put in place regarding behavior towards himself because he has a Napoleon complex. eg., don't ever look him in the eye if he is walking down the hall. never refer to him as Dan, only Mr Snyder, never be over familiar, answer the phone within 3 rings, dont use the restroom constantly, dress codes specifically designed for female employees. then the cheerleader scandal, pimping them out basically and making a special video that is alleged to have been created for Danny, Allen and Execs showing closeups and lady parts from a calendar shoot.

basically disgusting stuff that you can easily imagine a group of horny wealthy older Owners and execs would partake in (and share and leer at) of employees, who were mostly fans of the team, thus would put up with this unacceptable behavior cuz of the good old Boys club network, blackball power and influence... and because it was an opportunity for these workers to get their foot in the door with a franchise in the NFL, mostly also fans of the team, which makes it even more despicable.

NFL refuses to release the Report detailing likley much more and is protecting Dan and his evil. Danny Boy got away with a slap on the wrist, a 10,000 fine that was, of course, tax deductible.

I see this as a clip that will be in full force once the Commie name is revealed

even a token Indian to rub salt in the wound,

well played

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not to mention weird rules that Danny Boy put in place regarding behavior towards himself because he has a Napoleon complex. eg., don't ever look him in the eye if he is walking down the hall. never refer to him as Dan, only Mr Snyder, never be over familiar, answer the phone within 3 rings, dont use the restroom constantly, dress codes specifically designed for female employees. then the cheerleader scandal, pimping them out basically and making a special video that is alleged to have been created for Danny, Allen and Execs showing closeups and lady parts from a calendar shoot.

basically disgusting stuff that you can easily imagine a group of horny wealthy older Owners and execs would partake in (and share and leer at) of employees, who were mostly fans of the team, thus would put up with this unacceptable behavior cuz of the good old Boys club network, blackball power and influence... and because it was an opportunity for these workers to get their foot in the door with a franchise in the NFL, mostly also fans of the team, which makes it even more despicable.

NFL refuses to release the Report detailing likley much more and is protecting Dan and his evil. Danny Boy got away with a slap on the wrist, a 10,000 fine that was, of course, tax deductible.

I see this as a clip that will be in full force once the Commie name is revealed

well played
Snyder is without question the most execrable owner in the game

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well played
I know I will be looked at as a douchebag for making some of the comments I am about to make. But to defeat an argument you must see the other side of an argument. (BTW I am not on Snyder's side)
Napoleon's Complex? of course. Name one Billion that is not a narcissist?
So as far as a lot of the beginning of this. Yes follows the narcissist.
Dress code while rude. Not illegal if you look at Hooters. (poor taste is not illegal)
When Women do things thinking they are gonna get beneficial treatment can actually be called gold digging. Which would be common for the super rich people If it doesnt work out scream victim. (any high end lawyer would crush this)

My thing is if any human being say do this.... or else face these consequences I control....... Is where they cross the line of the law. (IMO)
So if the pimping thing I assume you speak of that the poster before mentioned. I think he should be introduced to the proverbial bubba!

So I dont know if every single issue that is proclaimed is real here. In fact a lot may very well be jumping on the bandwagon. But once you find one. I am confident you will find the domino effect. He will earn what he gets. (unless it is all over seas) Then I have have no idea how the law works here?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I believe much as you. the piling on that has gone on to ruin some peoples lives is unconscionable to me and crying wolf is incredibly damaging to both sides in a sexual misconduct issue.

that is why research, investigations that seeks for the truth from all sids of the allegations are to be pursued

and then be shown under the bright light of evidence, facts and the like...

this is effectively exactly what has NOT happened with Danny Boys NDAs and the NFLs refusal to release the Wilkinsons Report.

the allegations have come from BOTH genders which is an interesting twist here, tho because of the NDAs and power of the NFL, a lot of this is hearsay of peeps too afraid to go on record (there are accusations of Snyder or someone his behest sending investigators after targeted individuals to harass them.

more people are speaking up now and going on the record publicly now and we shall see

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some the leaked design and uniforms are real, ooof. This is bad.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder probably forced the bad name. He'll get fans to buy a whole lot of gear then change the bame again in 5 years so the fans can go out and again buy gear.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it's not terrible and not great. Seems like kind of settling in the middle just so nobody is insulted or mad or whatever.
As for the Redwolves thing, I honestly don't understamd why they thought they had to put red in front of it. Just Wolves would have been perfectly fine, imo. I don't think they would have had any trademark issues and there are a ton of great graphics out there for the logo.
It's just very generic.

It reminds me of team nickname from a movie about professional football that doesn't have licensing rights to use real team nicknames. Like the Replacements, Any Given Sunday, etc.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder probably forced the bad name. He'll get fans to buy a whole lot of gear then change the bame again in 5 years so the fans can go out and again buy gear.
the washington fans I've somewhat known over the last 50 years or so deserve everything Synder.
FIGHT FOR ALL D C

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burgundy uniforms look ok...

I hate the black and white ones

1643809094039.png

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for Skins fans. The Commanders? :lame:

And for short, the Commies--I'm sure Snyder will be thrilled when that catches on!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail to the Commies!
Hail Disaster!
Snyders on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score—We won't see that here!
Beat us, Swamp us,
Touchdown! -- The other team has 7 points more!
Fight on, fight on 'Til lost
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Bukake!, Bukake!, Bukake!
Hail to the Cummanders!
Hail Disaster!
Snyder on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!