• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington's new team name: Washington Commanders!

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my opinion, but if the Packers had to change their name, I think I’d prefer Green Bay Football Team over Green Bay Commanders.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Washington Football Team employees will share their allegations of sexual harassment and verbal abuse with members of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform on Feb. 3 in what is being called a "roundtable" discussion, the committee announced Thursday morning.

Former employees who plan to participate include Emily Applegate, the team's former marketing coordinator and ticket sales representative; Melanie Coburn, a former cheerleader and former director of marketing; Rachel Engleson, a former intern who rose to director of marketing and client relations; Ana Nunez, former coordinator of business development and client services; and Brad Baker, a former video production manager.

"Our clients look forward to sharing their experiences directly with the committee," Lisa Banks and Debra Katz, who represent 40 former Washington employees, said in a statement. "Critical questions need to be asked and answered to WFT's pervasive culture of sexual harassment and retaliation, and the NFL's decision to allow owner Daniel Snyder to consolidate his power and ownership interest rather than take appropriate disciplinary action against him."

Nothing to see here.
We got a football team to name.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like.......the Redskins if it hasn't been suggested
yes, as does everyone with common sense
That is why Washington is changing the name.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like.......the Redskins if it hasn't been suggested

That would be the biggest troll job in NFL history. Washington agrees to change their name, goes as “Football Team” for a couple seasons, then has a huge reveal to show the new team name will be…

The Washington Redskins!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the biggest troll job in NFL history. Washington agrees to change their name, goes as “Football Team” for a couple seasons, then has a huge reveal to show the new team name will be…

The Washington Redskins!
as a Native American.
I support it! :thumb:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Washington Football Team employees will share their allegations of sexual harassment and verbal abuse with members of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform on Feb. 3 in what is being called a "roundtable" discussion, the committee announced Thursday morning.

Former employees who plan to participate include Emily Applegate, the team's former marketing coordinator and ticket sales representative; Melanie Coburn, a former cheerleader and former director of marketing; Rachel Engleson, a former intern who rose to director of marketing and client relations; Ana Nunez, former coordinator of business development and client services; and Brad Baker, a former video production manager.

"Our clients look forward to sharing their experiences directly with the committee," Lisa Banks and Debra Katz, who represent 40 former Washington employees, said in a statement. "Critical questions need to be asked and answered to WFT's pervasive culture of sexual harassment and retaliation, and the NFL's decision to allow owner Daniel Snyder to consolidate his power and ownership interest rather than take appropriate disciplinary action against him."

Nothing to see here.
We got a football team to name.
This is why male sports shouldn’t hire women

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why male sports shouldn’t hire women
I havent paid much attention to this.
What kind of Sexual Harassment is in question?
Like Physical? or said a joke that offended someone or somewhere in between?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not bad. Better than the Wizards IMO.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for Holy Shit gif

If it happened over seas. Can someone still go to jail over this, or is this just a NFL vs. Washington (whatever name) thing?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent paid much attention to this.
What kind of Sexual Harassment is in question?
Like Physical? or said a joke that offended someone or somewhere in between?
Honestly no idea, it was a joke completely assuming it is like 99% of the sexual harassment cases.