• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington vs Giants Post Game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not down on Turner. The offense looks a lot different with Heinicke in there ... so far.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told me he would get first downs and he was our third down guy. He has converted one third down in two games and is averaging under six yards per catch.

Yes I did predict 7 for Cam because I thought the staff would be smart enough to play him, especially in the red zone.

Just because the staff is doing some stupid shot, doesn’t mean it is the right thing to do. AH is doing shit. Dyami Brown is even worse with a horrid catch percentage. Here is hoping the staff gets wise because six yards per reception is hideous as is a 40% catch percentage.
My point is that Ah will be involved in this offense. He will be the slot guy. When Samuel comes back I think he plays outside and sends Brown to the bench only comin in on deep routes and 4 WR sets. I totally predicted this . Sims has no role in this offense unless of injury. In the redzone they are going Terry, Thomas, and now RSJ. Heck, I see Carter out there more on offense than Sims. TH missed Carter for a long TD Thursday night.

Perhaps this will be useful in the conversation that you two are having concerning Cam Sims.

Ron Rivera Wants to Get WR Cam Sims More Involved in

Last edited:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad play call by coach in that situation.
It was more a bad decision by TH than a bad call imo. I don't remember if it was Gibson om McKissic, but the RB on that play was open. They would've had to run for a few yards to get the 1st dn whereas if the pass is completed to Terry Mac its a 1st dn.

I actually think it worked out for the Skins better with the turnover than a punt, It saved valuable time that the Giants might've used up driving down the field and with Gano they are legitimately in FG onc e they get inside an opponents 45 yd ln.

Course the most disirable thing would've been to get a 1st n anaothetr n another and run out the clock.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was against Turner when he got here. I thought he was too green, but he has shown me something. Shotgun on 4th and one, and he stood on the table for Gibson.

His passing game is not Jay's, but Jay couldn't put together a running scheme to save his life. AP made Jay look better than he was in that area. Jay got run out of Jacksonville too.

Turner is not his dad but we could of, and have done worse. For all the praise JDR gets, Turner is the one doing his job right now.......with less to work with I might add. Give Turner four first round picks on offense and see what he does with that.

What's going on with the defense? Is it all Landon?
Wtach the video of all of Chase's pass rush plays in Cali's post and you'll conclude its not all Collins. Chase was been handled 2 weekss in a row. Once by supposedly one of the worst OLs in the NFL. Both 76 n 78 of the Giants made him null n void for the vast majority of time on pass plays.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ron Rivera agrees with me. Got it. Thank you.
I was just coming to post this article. Sims showed enough last year that he should be seeing the field more. I got nothing against Humphries, but I don't him as being noticeably better or even that much better than Cam. And the rookies, Brown n Carter, both should've had TDs against the Giants. Heiney outright had tunnel vision on one play going to Terry Mac when #2 was wide open and should've been the first read on the play. The other rook should've been the first read on the next play in question as well, but Heiney looked locked on Terry Mac. And Gibson threw a shittirer block on the play then the clip Humphries was called for clipping on in the Dago game which was the reason the Skins ended up in a 4th n 7.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ron Rivera agrees with me. Got it. Thank you.

Hey lets see what this kids got. I was stating what is happening for the first two games.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just coming to post this article. Sims showed enough last year that he should be seeing the field more. I got nothing against Humphries, but I don't him as being noticeably better or even that much better than Cam. And the rookies, Brown n Carter, both should've had TDs against the Giants. Heiney outright had tunnel vision on one play going to Terry Mac when #2 was wide open and should've been the first read on the play. The other rook should've been the first read on the next play in question as well, but Heiney looked locked on Terry Mac. And Gibson threw a shittirer block on the play then the clip Humphries was called for clipping on in the Dago game which was the reason the Skins ended up in a 4th n 7.

I just don’t think AH is very good. He has no explosion at all and is not a threat. That clip was huge and accounted for far more negative yardage than he had positive.

I like Brown but his 40% catch rate is atrocious. No, it is not all on him but why is his catch percentage so low, while TM is around 85%, Logan is at 80%, and AH is 90%?

I am not saying Cam Sims should be in on every down. I am saying he should be in the game far more than he is.

Our best lineup will be TM and Cam Sims outside with Samuels in the slot. At this point, I would move Brown inside occasionally with Sims outside. Hell, I would throw TM inside occasionally as well.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TH made the wrong read. We had to pass in that situation.
Dean, I'm not saying TH HAD to throw it but it sure looked like a pre determined throw. This was TH's first full start and in this critical situation, more communication about where we were going with the ball pre-snap should have taken place. Defender made a nice play granted, but c'mon man.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more a bad decision by TH than a bad call imo. I don't remember if it was Gibson om McKissic, but the RB on that play was open. They would've had to run for a few yards to get the 1st dn whereas if the pass is completed to Terry Mac its a 1st dn.

I actually think it worked out for the Skins better with the turnover than a punt, It saved valuable time that the Giants might've used up driving down the field and with Gano they are legitimately in FG onc e they get inside an opponents 45 yd ln.

Course the most disirable thing would've been to get a 1st n anaothetr n another and run out the clock.
Great point about the "timing" on this turnover and glad it worked out. They played hard and to have it come down to a loss over that turnover would have been pain staking.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not down on Turner. The offense looks a lot different with Heinicke in there ... so far.

I hope Heinicke learns quickly that Terry Mac isn't the only receiver he has because NFL defenses will easily defend this.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Heinicke learns quickly that Terry Mac isn't the only receiver he has because NFL defenses will easily defend this.
He threw to 7 receivers. Of course Terry got a ton but three other guys got at least 5 receptions. I never thought they would throw the ball 46 times.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t think AH is very good. He has no explosion at all and is not a threat. That clip was huge and accounted for far more negative yardage than he had positive.

I like Brown but his 40% catch rate is atrocious. No, it is not all on him but why is his catch percentage so low, while TM is around 85%, Logan is at 80%, and AH is 90%?

I am not saying Cam Sims should be in on every down. I am saying he should be in the game far more than he is.

Our best lineup will be TM and Cam Sims outside with Samuels in the slot. At this point, I would move Brown inside occasionally with Sims outside. Hell, I would throw TM inside occasionally as well.
Yes, mix it up more than they do. Do whatever to get Tmac open. Get Sims some opportunities here and there and start designing plays out of the backfield for Gibson much like they do for Jones in GB.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw to 7 receivers. Of course Terry got a ton but three other guys got at least 5 receptions. I never thought they would throw the ball 46 times.

I just know that Terry is the go to guy for TH who is a great go to guy as long as he delivers the ball on time and not into double coverage so much. I think TH was playing with a case of the nerves against the Giants with his his throws but hopefully he will settle down this week.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until our qbs situation settles down , I don’t know have much innovation an Oc can introduce

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"d like to see Patterson get some more action as well. He only has 2 carries in 2 games. That's not how you do a RB that you believe has a future in your offensive plans. Joe Morris is an easy comparison

Yeah, the slot is where you can get some serious mismatches. Both Brown and Carter were in the slot on those plays Hieney missed one and a shitty block attempt by Gibson for sure prevented him from hitting the other. Humphries also could of had a potentially huge play from the slot as well on the game's first play. I agree about Cam.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid points about ball distribution, but Heiney gets a case of tunnel vision at times with Terry Mac being the WR he gets tunnel vision the most for.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid points about ball distribution, but Heiney gets a case of tunnel vision at times with Terry Mac being the WR he gets tunnel vision the most for.

I would get tunnel vision too. The other options only receive 40% of the passes or get 6 ypr.