• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was that the nail in the coffin?

gregger00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't see McClain getting many more chances after that embarassment. I don't think it's all his fault, but something has to change.

In some ways, it's a good thing they suck now. A rebuild was long overdue. At the same time, it's fucking frustrating to watch, especially being a fan that's not used to this.

I don't know what the problem is. The talent is there. They look lazy at times, but for the most part, the effort is there too. Bad chemistry maybe? I'm out of answers at this point, which I'm sure they are too.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can sum up most of the problem in two words: J MAC. He's done nothing to help this team come out of this and offers the same old, "we need to get better" crap. I've been saying it since around game 10, he's not head coach material. You don't consistently get beat this bad without a need for a new coach. I'm angry with lou too, all of a sudden he wants to sit and watch this team fail without changing anything. Pathetic.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why would you fire MacLean and eat the contract at this point? We're not making the playoffs...

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We looked like district 5.

You know what. I just finished watching the DVR of the game, and I retract what I said about MacLean above. I no longer want him remotely close to any player that's going to be here for a while. AKA Kovalchuk, Parise or anyone else. Especially the young kids. I know he did ok last year, but this has got to stop.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dvr(ed) last nights game (had to work) and tonights.... I watched them both in about an hour... just sad.... I wonder if Lou would give me my money back for my center ice this season. This is just horrid to watch. Right now I would take a refund on half the season... I dont want to see anymore. If Mac is fired, i would tune in... but this is so not like us, esp in the last what 15 years? Its hard to watch and sad.

I love how Lou fires coaches because they sneeze funny, but now we have a coach that is TRUELY not getting the job done with a ton of talent and we keep him like he is the best coach in the world...

Vort

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JMac is Lou's son.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got to go, but I would love to know what changed from last year to this year. Last year he did a genuinely great job...so what gives?

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The problem is that nothing changed from last season. Jmac is still using the same AHL team.

He also has never faced adversary because lou doesn't demand results in the AHL.