• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs Mavericks

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that stand out to me after a loss like this

1) Dubs made Ellis a volume shooter , 2 for 16, good

2) Dubs turned the ball over 18x vs DAL 6x Bad,

If they just take better care of the basketball, and get shots on the goal (to borrow a hockey term), they would be much much much much better

3) Dubs got the FT line 34x, I'll repeat, Dubs got the FT line 34x, when was the last time that happened?

4) SPeights played 4 mins tonight, Baze got DNPCD. Good for us.

5) D. Green is emerging as one of more reliable bench players. If he could just cut those TO"s down, I would be more excited to have him on the floor more.

6) Steph and HB both played 40 mins in the loss tonight. May not matter now, but we can't keep throwing out the starters at a 40 min clip each night. 25-30 is more than enough.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench has got to get it together. Dubs only have 8 players with any kind of consistency.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench has got to get it together. Dubs only have 8 players with any kind of consistency.

I hope we can get jameer Nelson. And everyone back healthy. This team is so much better with andre igoudala!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that stand out to me after a loss like this

1) Dubs made Ellis a volume shooter , 2 for 16, good

2) Dubs turned the ball over 18x vs DAL 6x Bad,

If they just take better care of the basketball, and get shots on the goal (to borrow a hockey term), they would be much much much much better

3) Dubs got the FT line 34x, I'll repeat, Dubs got the FT line 34x, when was the last time that happened?

4) SPeights played 4 mins tonight, Baze got DNPCD. Good for us.

5) D. Green is emerging as one of more reliable bench players. If he could just cut those TO"s down, I would be more excited to have him on the floor more.

6) Steph and HB both played 40 mins in the loss tonight. May not matter now, but we can't keep throwing out the starters at a 40 min clip each night. 25-30 is more than enough.

Not protecting the ball still remains a problem, that and allowing second chance opportunities through lack of hustle

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be ugly on Friday in OKC against a team that probably feels like they owe us a beating.