• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors To Sign Hickson

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Rumors: J.J. Hickson To Sign With Golden State Warriors - SBNation.com

He would add great depth behind Lee for next season. We really are building a nice bench, hopefully we can add that "franchise" SF in the draft.

I doubt the MKG goes back to Kentucky with all that money staring him in the face. Harrison Barnes, Quin Miller and Terrence Jones are also all guys that could fit the bill as "franchise" players.

James McAdoo is intriguing to me though. He plays the 4 so I haven't really been able to see how he looks at small forward. The James Worthy comparisons make me want to see though. His game real nice, I just don't see the ball handling that I like from a 3.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JJ Hickson will be a good enough upgrade over Biedrins that he will help the team in games, thereby hurting the team's chances of keeping that draft pick.

Larry Riley had better find a way to get the pick back from Utah because with solid moves like this, they won't earn the right on the court.*

*Yes, that was a backhanded compliment.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland claimed him on waivers. The tank is safe. Kind of sucks though he could have turned it around and been great for the money.

Sam Amick ‏ @sam_amick

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Source says Portland has been awarded forward JJ Hickson from waivers. Golden State misses out.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amick just tweeted that Hickson is in New Orleans with Golden State and he'll now have to hop on a plane out of town. Epic fail.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like if the Warriors hadn't taken on TJ Ford in the Jackson deal then they could have just claimed Hickson on waivers. Ouch.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man anyone following Hickson?

putting up some monster numbers, especially tonight against the Clips!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely would have been great to have him for next year, but this year, he would have ruined everything. Go get some more losses, team!