• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors - Sixers trade

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better? I'm not sure he's better. Let alone, much better.

I think it depends on what a team needs.

For example, as a Lakers fan, I'd want Love because he's a better 3 point shooter than Al. Al's not bad, but Love is better and shoots more of them.

On the other hand, if I'm the Warriors, I might prefer Al because he's better defensively and would be a better fit at the 5.

It always depends on the team of course. Even in Philly's case I think Love would be a very nice upgrade, Philly has defenders. Love is better all-around player than Horford, both have bad contracts. Better scorer, better shooter, better rebounder...the only thing he lacks that Horford has is defense...and I think Love's defensive ability is overrated at times. The entire Cavs' defense sucks right now. Overall for Philly it would be a clear upgrade but I guarantee would not trade Love for Horford, so yes for the Cavs he is a much better player. Love can carry the offense at times...Horford would help defensively but the team defense is still a huge issue. They need wing defenders.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they can have all 3 Boston picks lol.

but seriously, interesting they’re looking to go small.
It's all just rumors

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brand fired Brett Brown and then said that Embiid and Simmons were untouchable.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all just rumors

yeah. It would just be interesting to go small like that. Klay would be playing the 3.

their best match of guys that could be available would seem to be like an oladipo who has the length to maybe Guard 3s.

but dubs are in a tough Spot. Especially with draw proving his run was more of a fluke than reality.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. It would just be interesting to go small like that. Klay would be playing the 3.

their best match of guys that could be available would seem to be like an oladipo who has the length to maybe Guard 3s.

but dubs are in a tough Spot. Especially with draw proving his run was more of a fluke than reality.
Fluke LOL

In "reality" Draymond played great for 6 years and they went to 5 finals and won 3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horry >>> Draymond

:comeatmebro:

Glad you mentioned Big Shot Bob. I've seen some on this site say rings are the only way to judge a players career. That means one thing.

Horry (7) > MJ (only 6!)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Everybody wants to ship off their over valued trash for something great. Both guys are NBA All Stars and this isn’t a great draft. But then again, Sixers front office is dumb so who knows.
Well, I’m a fucking idiot. This trade could have been:
Wiggins LaMelo Ball and Kuminga for Ben Simmons.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t. I would part with Embiid. Simmons actually makes players better. Embiid does not. Embiid is also made of glass. I’ll take 10+ years of high level play from Simmons over 5 years of Embiid until he isn’t a great player anymore.
^^^This dude is so fucking dumb

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a thread on what the Ws should do a while back, but now that we know more about who's got what pick, and how teams have looked in the playoffs, I wanted to ask the board something narrower.

Word on the street is the Ws really want to trade the #2 pick they just got, that they planned to no matter where it fell. Obviously they need something worthwhile back.

Sixers may decide to get a new coach and run it back, but they may also be looking to split up their ill fitting stars and retool.

So from all y'all:

Warriors trade Wiggins, the #2 this year, and the Minnesota first next year for Simmons. Who says no? Maybe the Ws throw in their first from next year too?

While Embiid might be better for the Ws, the Sixers I think would rather keep him of the two. And the Ws have plenty of shooting with Curry and Klay, Simmons doesn't need to be a shooter for them.

Other thoughts? Should the Ws draft Wiseman instead and hopefully see Wiggins be a better fit in SF than Minny, as the #3 guy?
Oh thank God this didn't happen LOL. Not quite as bad as the Klay AND Draymond for Kevin Love trade that almost went down until Jerry West threatened to quit if they did it