• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors Fans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that said would like to have seen what they would have done if not for the JR brain fart in Game 1 if they pulled it out.
Thats what a shitshow does. Yo don't get chicken casserole with chicken shit

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that said would like to have seen what they would have done if not for the JR brain fart in Game 1 if they pulled it out.

First, JR didn’t have the automatic bucket some made it out to be. Cleveland still loses that game 40-50% of the time if JR responds correctly.

And if he did respond correctly the games would have been more competitive. But GS still wins the series rather easily.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking more about it I have to say you are right (still think a couple issues might be extreme). Also would point out Love and TT often had their way against those Toronto teams. Not just Lebron.

However, probably right they might not go as far as I was saying as Sexton/Garland too young. Kyrie was 5 years in when they started making runs with Lebron. Isn't to say either can be Kyrie.

Look at me owning off base comments (not directed at you).

LOL.

The only reason you backed down is because your statement about the Cavs core being as good as the Raptors core minus Kawhi is proveable.

And you still called my comment extreme before you “thought about it”.

You got caught. And all of are past debates about Cleveland are based on the same assumptions that cause you to overrate Cleveland’s current core.

Maybe watching the difference between this year’s Cavs (who are better than 2018 minus LeBron) and the current Raptors will drive home the points I have been making all along.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, JR didn’t have the automatic bucket some made it out to be. Cleveland still loses that game 40-50% of the time if JR responds correctly.

And if he did respond correctly the games would have been more competitive. But GS still wins the series rather easily.
why I said IF they go onto win.....you have no clue they win rather easily if Cavs take Game 1. They should have, but who knows?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

The only reason you backed down is because your statement about the Cavs core being as good as the Raptors core minus Kawhi is proveable.

And you still called my comment extreme before you “thought about it”.

You got caught. And all of are past debates about Cleveland are based on the same assumptions that cause you to overrate Cleveland’s current core.

Maybe watching the difference between this year’s Cavs (who are better than 2018 minus LeBron) and the current Raptors will drive home the points I have been making all along.
I backed down because I was wrong after thinking more about it. Like an adult should do. Would you prefer I deflect and change the subject? Ignore I was wrong?

And you come back with another extreme on cue......."all our past debates"?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why I said IF they go onto win.....you have no clue they win rather easily if Cavs take Game 1. They should have, but who knows?

I do have a clue.

After that one, Only game 3 was close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I backed down because I was wrong after thinking more about it. Like an adult should do. Would you prefer I deflect and change the subject? Ignore I was wrong?

And you come back with another extreme on cue......."all our past debates"?

You backed down because you know you are wrong.

The only difference between this and our past debates is that this one is proveable.

And as soon as I tried to bet you, you do a complete 180 and run away.

Shocker.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a clue.

After that one, Only game 3 was close.
Right...because I'm sure dropping a game they all thought they had that led to Lebron punching a wall didn't change their psyche at all.

Space Time Continuum is real.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You backed down because you know you are wrong.

The only difference between this and our past debates is that this one is proveable.

And as soon as I tried to bet you, you do a complete 180 and run away.

Shocker.
Yes...I said that. I backed down because I was wrong. Didn't even notice you offered a bet. what are you, 12?

Could have done what most here do when wrong or logic is off base....deflect, ignore, etc.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...I said that. I backed down because I was wrong. Didn't even notice you offered a bet. what are you, 12?

Could have done what most here do when wrong or logic is off base....deflect, ignore, etc.

Please.

You act superior.

Truth is you do all the same BS. Especially deflecting.

And only admit you are wrong on obvious proveable mistakes.

That doesn’t make you special.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking more about it I have to say you are right (still think a couple issues might be extreme). Also would point out Love and TT often had their way against those Toronto teams. Not just Lebron.

However, probably right they might not go as far as I was saying as Sexton/Garland too young. Kyrie was 5 years in when they started making runs with Lebron. Isn't to say either can be Kyrie.

Look at me owning off base comments (not directed at you).

LOL.

This is your post where you backed down.

It is literally in response to my post offering to bet you with a 10 game spread.

Claiming you “didn’t see the bet”

I call BS.

You can lie to yourself if you really want.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please.

You act superior.

Truth is you do all the same BS. Especially deflecting.

And only admit you are wrong on obvious proveable mistakes.

That doesn’t make you special.
I act superior? Oh, the humanity and irony.

Tell me again about your vast knowledge because you coach young girls in basketball.

Made a comment...thought more...said I was wrong. Thought that would be the end of it. But keep it coming if you want Extreme Boy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

This is your post where you backed down.

It is literally in response to my post offering to bet you with a 10 game spread.

Claiming you “didn’t see the bet”

I call BS.

You can lie to yourself if you really want.
Don't care. didn't see an offer for the bet. Keep going, though, Extreme Boy

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I act superior? Oh, the humanity and irony.

Tell me again about your vast knowledge because you coach young girls in basketball.

Made a comment...thought more...said I was wrong. Thought that would be the end of it. But keep it coming if you want Extreme Boy.

There you go Wiggy JR.

You lose, you get owned, then you try to deflect by making it personal.

Yeah. You deflect as much as anybody. You change arguments and get lost in minutia to distract from the actual topic.

Have some integrity.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying......with 2018 Kawhi on THIS Cavs team they contend in the East. Not like he was not elite in reg. season.

And I'm saying they don't. Kawhi put up the best playoff numbers of his career and basically, was even with what Lebron has averaged.

Lebron's career best playoff numbers that he put up in his last season were better than what Kawhi did last year.

And that barely got the Cavs to the finals.

Imo, this years Cavs, with Kawhi, are probably a second round exit. Maybe they make the ECF. I think the Sixers and Bucks would be better and the Celtics just about as good.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a little earlier for me. Almost 6 and went to see the 0-9 Browns beat the Bengals. Bro and dad insisted I keep going and we won the other 2 games I attended that year. Kept going until I left in 1985

I was just watching on TV regarding the first Niners game I watched where Montana got put in ambulance and the Niners lost by like 40. I guess I learned early on how brutal football could be. LOL.

I rooted for the Browns in that same playoffs. I really couldn't stand Elway because he was such a golden boy (I didn't know that term as a 7 year old, but I later realized that was the best term to describe how I viewed him back then), and I hated the hideous orange and light blue Broncos uniforms. Plus, someone gave me a 50th NFL anniversary book in 1986 or 1987, and the book has all kinds of stuff about the Browns, Jim Brown, Lou Groza, and Paul Brown, and it had nothing about the Broncos except a picture of their logo.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost in 5, duh

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go Wiggy JR.

You lose, you get owned, then you try to deflect by making it personal.

Yeah. You deflect as much as anybody. You change arguments and get lost in minutia to distract from the actual topic.

Have some integrity.
Whatever ya say, kid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm saying they don't. Kawhi put up the best playoff numbers of his career and basically, was even with what Lebron has averaged.

Lebron's career best playoff numbers that he put up in his last season were better than what Kawhi did last year.

And that barely got the Cavs to the finals.

Imo, this years Cavs, with Kawhi, are probably a second round exit. Maybe they make the ECF. I think the Sixers and Bucks would be better and the Celtics just about as good.
And I agree...as said earlier. Guards are too young.