• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors Fans

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 word

whiteside

empty calories

Well, actually...

Whiteside was probably one of their better players last night. He was killing the Warriors on the interior with his rebounding, shot blocking and scoring. It was McCollum who didn't do shit for the team. The Warriors also were able to limit the role players too, while their own got off.

maxresdefault.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, actually...

Whiteside was probably one of their better players last night. He was killing the Warriors on the interior with his rebounding, shot blocking and scoring. It was McCollum who didn't do shit for the team. The Warriors also were able to limit the role players too, while their own got off.

maxresdefault.jpg
sorry. This is not factual.

Coke tastes good but it is bad for you.

empty calories.

slow and plodding and misses assignments. The Warriors young, fast big men had no problem going to the rim time and time again because they can fly by whiteside like his nike's are nailed to the floor.

Shareef Abdul Raheem- remember him? empty calories. Just like Trashside. The more stats he puts up and the more minutes he plays and the more times he gets the ball the less likely his team is to win.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus minus is hardly an end all be all- in fact its pretty a shitty stat

but whiteside played 28 minutes- and had the worst plus minus on his team. -15. Despite putting together a very solid stat line while he was in- the team did terrible

its because he sucks and hurts his team even when he is putting up empty calories. If he has the ball and is scoring that just means its not in the hands of lillard or others.

I mean- WCS played 16 minutees for the Warriors--- the rest of the time they had undersized big men playing that Whiteside cannot even begin to keep up with.

the Warriors "big men" outside of WCS (who himself was 4/5 from the field)----- Paschall, Spellman and Chriss- went a combined went 16/26 from the field...if you had WCS to that they went 20 of 31.

Whiteside is too slow to keep up with any of those guys and is not good enough to punish the other team on the other side and make them regret going small.

the other team's eyes have to light up when they see whiteside on the floor- they know that they will be able to blow right by him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in a Bills' fan household during a long stretch of 2-14 type seasons. Hope is pointless, lol.

That was basically the Warriors fan experience from around 1994 to 2006. Arenas, Jamison, and Richardson brought some fun in the early 2000's, but yeah, those teams were still going nowhere.

He's only 5 years late on his prediction.

Is this more like a broken clock being right twice a day or the passage of time finally vindicating him?

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got banned?

I am guessing something to do with showing his racist tendencies in the wrong place?
Yep, he finally took the racist shit too far

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he finally took the racist shit too far

Figured that shit would catch up to him eventually. I'm surprised it took as long as it did. He has no one to blame but himself. Several posters on the NBA boards (myself included) tried to tell him that stuff wasn't cool. But he kept right on doing it.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured that shit would catch up to him eventually. I'm surprised it took as long as it did. He has no one to blame but himself. Several posters on the NBA boards (myself included) tried to tell him that stuff wasn't cool. But he kept right on doing it.

Monty got banned? I was wondering if Cruise Control, who posts often on the NFL board, is really Monty. Monty was also Nolan Nonsense, Harbaugh Hooey, and maybe other names, too.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty got banned? I was wondering if Cruise Control, who posts often on the NFL board, is really Monty. Monty was also Nolan Nonsense, Harbaugh Hooey, and maybe other names, too.
It could be a new name for the same guy but his style is totally different. Those others were easy to spot

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is two trade suggestions which although not "noisy", I think would help all teams involved to improve:

1. Bucks with GSW: Alec Burks for Wes Matthews

2. Bucks with Kings: Ersan Ilyasova for Nemanja Bjelica

I think both those trades would keep all teams happy but better too, because:

1. Mathews resembles more Thompson's style of game (albeit at a lower lever) than any other player the Warriors currently have in their roster, but he can serve as a good replacement coming from bench, even after Klay returns.

2. The Kings are missing more a PF/sbCF style of play like Ilyasova is at 4, than they need a SF/PF style of game like Bjelica is... Especially after they also added Ariza in their roster.

3. The Bucks are really overcrowded at 3&D wings by having all Connaughton, Brown and Korver on their bench to the extend, that by letting Matthews go it won't thin the position or affect the performance of the team at all. By adding Burks next to Divincenzo, they will get extra depth at Combo guards, which will then allow starting Hill next to Bledsoe and thus improve the starting roster but strengthen up the bench too.

But the Bucks are also overcrowded at the PF/sbCF position with D.J. Wilson and Dragan Bender both in their Bench next to Robin Lopez, in order to buck up Giannis and Brook Lopez... By adding Bjelica, the Bucks would be able to get a better in transition game than Ilyasova to come from bench at PF when Giannis needs breaths, but they will be able to also use him at SF when a "3 towers" line up is needed, in order to match up better with opponent teams that can play big lineups.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is two trade suggestions which although not "noisy", I think would help all teams involved to improve:

1. Bucks with GSW: Alec Burks for Wes Matthews

2. Bucks with Kings: Ersan Ilyasova for Nemanja Bjelica

I think both those trades would keep all teams happy but better too, because:

1. Mathews resembles more Thompson's style of game (albeit at a lower lever) than any other player the Warriors currently have in their roster, but he can serve as a good replacement coming from bench, even after Klay returns.

2. The Kings are missing more a PF/sbCF style of play like Ilyasova is at 4, than they need a SF/PF style of game like Bjelica is... Especially after they also added Ariza in their roster.

3. The Bucks are really overcrowded at 3&D wings by having all Connaughton, Brown and Korver on their bench to the extend, that by letting Matthews go it won't thin the position or affect the performance of the team at all. By adding Burks next to Divincenzo, they will get extra depth at Combo guards, which will then allow starting Hill next to Bledsoe and thus improve the starting roster but strengthen up the bench too.

But the Bucks are also overcrowded at the PF/sbCF position with D.J. Wilson and Dragan Bender both in their Bench next to Robin Lopez, in order to buck up Giannis and Brook Lopez... By adding Bjelica, the Bucks would be able to get a better in transition game than Ilyasova to come from bench at PF when Giannis needs breaths, but they will be able to also use him at SF when a "3 towers" line up is needed, in order to match up better with opponent teams that can play big lineups.

You won't see this because I'm on the blocked list, but I think if/when the Warriors trade Burks it won't be for another player in return who's a pending free agent. It's a lateral move because they're not going to be competing for anything anyways. They'd be much better served trading Burks to a contender for either a young player in return or a draft pick. From a value stand point player for player it's not horrible.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be a new name for the same guy but his style is totally different. Those others were easy to spot

You're right. Cruise Control doesn't spend 100% of his time berating his so-called teams.

Was Cast Core the same person as Nolan Nonsense/Harbaugh Hooey/Montalban?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not f
You're right. Cruise Control doesn't spend 100% of his time berating his so-called teams.

Was Cast Core the same person as Nolan Nonsense/Harbaugh Hooey/Montalban?
Not familiar with that one but I don't think so

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not f

Not familiar with that one but I don't think so

Okay. Cast Core is an old one going back to the ESPN days. You came over from ESPN like me, right? Can't believe it's been 9 years now.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Cast Core is an old one going back to the ESPN days. You came over from ESPN like me, right? Can't believe it's been 9 years now.
Right? Yeah we getting old

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the warriors do better than the nets next year.

Being devastated by injuries doesnt mean they dont have klay, curry, and green anymore.
Not a chance...Durant back and paired up with Kyrie. Nets in the easier Eastern conference. Even if they met in the NBA Finals by some fluke, Nets win that series in 5.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't see this because I'm on the blocked list, but I think if/when the Warriors trade Burks it won't be for another player in return who's a pending free agent. It's a lateral move because they're not going to be competing for anything anyways. They'd be much better served trading Burks to a contender for either a young player in return or a draft pick. From a value stand point player for player it's not horrible.
Who can he actually read at this point? I'm thinking at least 75% of the NBA board is on his ignore list.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like he was. I'm betting the politics forum got him.

If he's trying to sneak back in with alts...he'll be caught and won't ever be allowed back.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance...Durant back and paired up with Kyrie. Nets in the easier Eastern conference. Even if they met in the NBA Finals by some fluke, Nets win that series in 5.

not even "a chance"? Not even a small chance? That the team who with curry, klay, and green beat durandt and westbrook repeatedly.... can beat durandt and kyrie?"

mkay