• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors: calling the haters and lovers

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, a troll is someone who intentionally antagonizes others by posting inflammatory, irrelevant of offensive comments.

Which is exactly what you do... you "jump" into all irrelevant subjects which you haven't followed and have no clue what has been said and you start arguing and playing the Einstein of basketball, suggesting to "teach everybody else" in matters you have no clue upon!

And I do antagonize you.
Oh no, you can't do that... you is (not are) too ignorant on matters in the NBA to do that... LOL...

And suggesting there is any snowballs chance in hell of Curry playing in Milwaukee next season is really stupid and irrelevant.

I'm not suggesting any Curry or anybody else will be playing (or not) for "the best team in the world" which currently is "the No1 targeted destination for players" idiot...

All I'm really saying is that the Bucks will be even significantly better next season and they (unlike you) know very well the methods other teams are following to "compete" against them...

They know what is happening behind curtains, they know what their competitors have in mind, they know which agencies to avoid and which are trustful to work with and they "respect the rules of the game" but are not naive either and let others fuck them...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be 30% of what ever the cap was--- and its supposed to be 125 with current projections 37.5

and the cap is based off of going into that season--- so Davis would actually be 40 against it. AT least thats what it looks like

I mean--- does anyone else know this for 100% fact?

you are signing someone FOR the 2022-2023 season---- the salary cap that is coming into play for that season would be based off what the numbers are for that season- NOT the previous season.

So- if LeBron's cap number was 40 for 2021-2022---- and 42 for 2022-2023, you are using the 42 to construct the cap whe ntrying to figure out how much cap room you have to sign someone for the 2022-2023 season right?

I am like 90% on that, but not 100%- is anyone 100%?

Sure, but we're talking about signing Giannis for the 21/22 season for the most part, right? Truthfully, if Lebron had the opportunity to get Giannis as a teammate, he might turn down that player option and take just enough less to fit the three of them.

None of this matters if Giannis can get to the finals (especially if he wins), as that raises the chances he stays with the Bucks quite a bit. If the they continue to miss the finals is where the opportunity rises, especially after a dominant regular season like this one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly what you do... you "jump" into all irrelevant subjects which you haven't followed and have no clue what has been said and you start arguing and playing the Einstein of basketball, suggesting to "teach everybody else" in matters you have no clue upon!

Oh no, you can't do that... you is (not are) too ignorant on matters in the NBA to do that... LOL...

I'm not suggesting any Curry or anybody else will be playing (or not) for "the best team in the world" which currently is "the No1 targeted destination for players" idiot...

All I'm really saying is that the Bucks will be even significantly better next season and they (unlike you) know very well the methods other teams are following to "compete" against them...

They know what is happening behind curtains, they know what their competitors have in mind, they know which agencies to avoid and which are trustful to work with and they "respect the rules of the game" but are not naive either and let others fuck them...

Way to continue to dodge my question.

Liar.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis asked me why I jumped into this thread.

I actually came here to answer the question. And I did so.

This was your first reply.

Tell me, who is trolling here?

Nobody is trolling anyone there... Somebody makes an awful "joke" and I'm replying that "DDV is with Giannis and Khris the "untouchable Bucks" at this stage and the Bucks wouldn't consider to include him in a trade package even if it was for Curry, or Thompson, or for... Zion"!

It's the same reason why the Celtics "untouchables" are Tatum and Brown and they wouldn't consider trading them not even for... Giannis!

He is trying to troll me and I'm bullying him back instead...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but we're talking about signing Giannis for the 21/22 season for the most part, right? Truthfully, if Lebron had the opportunity to get Giannis as a teammate, he might turn down that player option and take just enough less to fit the three of them.

None of this matters if Giannis can get to the finals (especially if he wins), as that raises the chances he stays with the Bucks quite a bit. If the they continue to miss the finals is where the opportunity rises, especially after a dominant regular season like this one.

Buddy... what makes you think that Giannis will ever accept to be "Bron's tail" if he is to win a title?

Giannis would reply to you "fuck the title"... if he was ever to be someone's "tail" to win one!

Giannis wants to beat Lebron and his "tails" with him, his culture is to be "the leader", "the one", "the best ever", not the back-court of any other star!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to continue to dodge my question.

Liar.

Fuck you ignorant moron!

Antagonize me... LOL! You even use Greek words because you never had them in your culture to include them in your vocabulary idiot!

All culture related words you use are borrowed from mine, Giannis' and Saratsis' mother language idiot and we are brought up with them!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you ignorant moron!

Antagonize me... LOL! You even use Greek words because you never had them in your culture to include them in your vocabulary idiot!

All culture related words you use are borrowed from mine, Giannis' and Saratsis' mother language idiot and we are brought up with them!

^^^looks antagonized to me...^^^:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, English has Anglo-Frisian and Germanic origins. Meaning they were derived from Germany and The Netherlands.

History of English - Wikipedia

So you are wrong again.

Deepshit

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you ignorant moron!

giphy (6).gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a better chance of walking on the moon than Steph playing for the Bucks next year.

Oh no... you have about no chance of walking on the moon not next season, but ever... but even Curry playing for the Bucks is more than a billion times more probable than you walking on the moon and then Giannis playing for the Warriors, is 10 times less probable than Steph playing for the Bucks...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no... you have about no chance of walking on the moon ever... but even Curry playing for the Bucks is more than a billion times more probable than you walking on the moon and then Giannis playing for the Warriors, is 10 times less probable than Steph playing for the Bucks...

It's funny that you can't spot sarcasm. I'll give you five SportsHoopla dollars. Go buy yourself a sense of humor at the SportsHoopla gift shop.

So you went from saying Paul George will sign with your Bucks to now saying Steph will play in Milwaukee next year. :crazy:

What's next, maybe you'll say AD will go to your team next year on a team friendly contract?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no... you have about no chance of walking on the moon not next season, but ever... but even Curry playing for the Bucks is more than a billion times more probable than you walking on the moon and then Giannis playing for the Warriors, is 10 times less probable than Steph playing for the Bucks...

How is it probable?

The Warriors aren’t trading Curry and most certainly aren’t waiving him. On top of that the Bucks don’t have any cap space.

So in what possible scenario does he end up on the Bucks?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of antagonize | Dictionary.com

"Word Origin for antagonize
C17: from Greek antagōnizesthai, from anti- + agōnizesthai to strive, from agōn contest"

go to school dickhead, moron, idiot, shithead!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of antagonize | Dictionary.com

"Word Origin for antagonize
C17: from Greek antagōnizesthai, from anti- + agōnizesthai to strive, from agōn contest"

go to school dickhead, moron, idiot, shithead!

You said ALL English words come from Greek

You picked just one to try to prove your point.

The word Restaurant is French
Status Quo is Latin

etc.

In fact, only 6% of English words are derived from Greek

Lists of English words by country or language of origin - Wikipedia

29% is Latin, 29% is French, and 26% from Germanic languages

Schooled you again deepshit

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it probable?

The Warriors aren’t trading Curry and most certainly aren’t waiving him. On top of that the Bucks don’t have any cap space.

So in what possible scenario does he end up on the Bucks?

Easy.

Warriors trade Curry, Looney and Paschall

for

Bledsoe, Brook Lopez, Hill, Ilyasova and DJ Wilson

But the Warriors should also throw in their top first round pick to make it fair.