• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors: calling the haters and lovers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... now (you change position again) I said "Bucks could possibly Buy..." ...it means that I never said or implemented GS waiving Curry or "Curry signing "team friendly" elsewhere" which you foolishly and exposing your troll tactics, you said before... doesn't it troll?

But... why it is "preposterous" if the Bucks would buy Curry and Curry wanted to "jump ship" (he won't tell you if he does I guess...)?

who is "anyone with any base level of common sense"? You and the rest of the trolls in here, who insisted for millions of pages that "OKC won't blow it", just after I was the only one who predicted that "they will blow it and PG as well as WBrook will be moved"?

Is that "anyone with any base level of common sense"?

Eeeeeh mr. "king of trolls"?

Answer them all troll... I'll expose you and your troll tactics of inventing things and put them on others for good this time... You are going nowhere now I have you in the corner!

If you meant that Milwaukee would trade for Curry, that is equally preposterous, but you should have said trade instead of “buy”.

English is hard.

Convenient how you continue to ignore me whenever I reference your fabricated quotes. Yet, you call me a troll.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you meant that Milwaukee would trade for Curry, that is equally preposterous, but you should have said trade instead of “buy”.

English is hard.

Convenient how you continue to ignore me whenever I reference your fabricated quotes. Yet, you call me a troll.

Off course, you again failed to answer any of my questions on your own statements and instead have chosen to jump off the boat and into the water, although you can't swim... (usual troll tactics) LOL...

Now your attempt is to attack me on the use of English, which however, you have fully understood all my reasoning, yet you failed to reason any of your bold statements...

Now you are coming back with another bold statement (again, usual troll tactics):

"If you meant that Milwaukee would trade for Curry, that is equally preposterous" (you said)

Can you at least reason this instead of leaving it bold? (No you can't, you'll leave it bold and jump off the boat and into the water again...)

Doesn't matter... answer me this purely hypothetical question then, to show me how the NBA works... (cause I'm an ignorant and you an Einstein - LOL):

"A top NBA agent who is representing the best player in the world (who additionally is his best friend and godfather of his newborn and co-nation) and also represents the best PG in the world, leaves his desk in Chicago, takes the plane, flies to Milwaukee, boards on the same plane with the Bucks (where he has another three players), the plane lands at GS which is last in the league but his "best PG in the world" plays for, watches the game and then after the game, he goes out for dinner with his two world class players...

What they could possibly discussing?"

Is it the weather? Is it "when the women are expecting"? "Is it the food in the restaurant"?

Common... teach us "how the NBA works"... we are totally ignorants and you an Einstein on the matter!

I'll give you a hint: His "best player in the world" leaving "the best team in the world" he currently plays for and goes to "the worst team in the league" to join his "best PG in the world"...

that's one probability which could be the subject under the discussion...

What could be another possible they were discussing?

(you said preposterous and more insulting up to now - I'll bring you against your own words fucking troll! - I'll teach how to behave correct in your stupid arrogance... Idiot! You know nothing on basketball or how the league works and I'll have you confessing it, direct or indirect, ...idiot!)

Answer them all troll... I'll expose you and your troll tactics of inventing things and put them on others for good this time... You are going nowhere now I have you in the corner!

Last edited:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really picture a scenario in which the Warriors make any major moves in this offseason.

Sure if a superstar hits the market they may be willing to trade for them but superstars rarely hit the market and none of them are FAs this offseason. If something happens in Milwaukee and they decide to deal Giannis there will about a dozen teams offering the house for him. So it's unclear to me that they would be able to offer the best deal in that situation.

Seems to me that they brought in Wiggins because they believed that he would be a good fit in Golden State and they could maximize his potential. If they were looking to maximize trade capital, they were probably better off with Russell.

I think that if the Warriors were going to wheel and deal, they would trade some of their draft assets for solid bench players that could do spot duty in the starting lineup. Of course it might be tough for them to get those kinds of players given their cap situation.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really picture a scenario in which the Warriors make any major moves in this offseason.

Sure if a superstar hits the market they may be willing to trade for them but superstars rarely hit the market and none of them are FAs this offseason. If something happens in Milwaukee and they decide to deal Giannis there will about a dozen teams offering the house for him. So it's unclear to me that they would be able to offer the best deal in that situation.

Seems to me that they brought in Wiggins because they believed that he would be a good fit in Golden State and they could maximize his potential. If they were looking to maximize trade capital, they were probably better off with Russell.

I think that if the Warriors were going to wheel and deal, they would trade some of their draft assets for solid bench players that could do spot duty in the starting lineup. Of course it might be tough for them to get those kinds of players given their cap situation.
From what people are saying you have to trade both someone of similar contract and someone they might actually want. I'm not sure what Russells contract is compared to Yanis but Wiggins fits and the Warriors would be able to send the #1 pick along with Wiggins. But like you said theres a chance the Warriors actually want Wiggings long term and want to keep that pick. Gonna be intetesting.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what people are saying you have to trade both someone of similar contract and someone they might actually want. I'm not sure what Russells contract is compared to Yanis but Wiggins fits and the Warriors would be able to send the #1 pick along with Wiggins. But like you said theres a chance the Warriors actually want Wiggings long term and want to keep that pick. Gonna be intetesting.

Wiggins and Russell have basically the same cap number.

Things would need to get really ugly in Milwaukee for them to even consider trading him especially in this offseason. Even an early playoff exit is unlikely to make that happen.

Maybe something can happen in 2021.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you'll have more serious problems than that when we'll visit you next week...

Are you under the impression that a single regular season game has any impact for a team well ahead in the standings?

“Serious problems” lol

The Bucks lost to a team 9 games under .500. Guess they’re screwed now then.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off course, you again failed to answer any of my questions on your own statements and instead have chosen to jump off the boat and into the water, although you can't swim... (usual troll tactics) LOL...

Now your attempt is to attack me on the use of English, which however, you have fully understood all my reasoning, yet you failed to reason any of your bold statements...

Now you are coming back with another bold statement (again, usual troll tactics):

"If you meant that Milwaukee would trade for Curry, that is equally preposterous" (you said)

Can you at least reason this instead of leaving it bold? (No you can't, you'll leave it bold and jump off the boat and into the water again...)

Doesn't matter... answer me this purely hypothetical question then, to show me how the NBA works... (cause I'm an ignorant and you an Einstein - LOL):

"A top NBA agent who is representing the best player in the world (who additionally is his best friend and godfather of his newborn and co-nation) and also represents the best PG in the world, leaves his desk in Chicago, takes the plane, flies to Milwaukee, boards on the same plane with the Bucks (where he has another three players), the plane lands at GS which is last in the league but his "best PG in the world" plays for, watches the game and then after the game, he goes out for dinner with his two world class players...

Is it the weather? Is it "when the women are expecting"? "Is it the food in the restaurant"?

Common... teach us "how the NBA works"... we are totally ignorants and you an Einstein on the matter!

I'll give you a hint: His "best player in the world" leaving "the best team in the world" he currently plays for and goes to "the worst team in the league" to join his "best PG in the world"...

(you said preposterous and more insulting up to now - I'll bring you against your own words fucking troll! - I'll teach how to behave correct in your stupid arrogance... Idiot! You know nothing on basketball or how the league works and I'll have you confessing it, direct or indirect, ...idiot!)

Nobody read any of that.

I read your last paragraph. Then laughed because how big a deepshit you are.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy (6).gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told you very clearly.

I will answer your questions as soon as you address your false quote allegations.

Which you have completely ignored for the last 3 weeks. I have directly asked you about them at least a dozen times. You have no proof and you still refuse to admit you made a mistake.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins and Russell have basically the same cap number.

Things would need to get really ugly in Milwaukee for them to even consider trading him especially in this offseason. Even an early playoff exit is unlikely to make that happen.

Maybe something can happen in 2021.

Literally everything the Warriors have done since KD left is with designs of making another title run in 2021. I don’t pretend to know precisely what their next move might be, but I can guarantee that Curry and Klay will be playing for the Warriors next year. That is iron clad 100%.

My best guess is that they are trying to recreate the magic that made the 2016 core with Wiggins replacing Barnes and those picks in some way bolstering their depth.

But a Curry trade is just a ridiculous thing to even suggest. If you had to rank the LEAST likely players to get traded this off season, Curry would have to be top 5.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you under the impression that a single regular season game has any impact for a team well ahead in the standings?

“Serious problems” lol

The Bucks lost to a team 9 games under .500. Guess they’re screwed now then.

lol, it's all about "blow jobs" in the regular season for that clown...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally everything the Warriors have done since KD left is with designs of making another title run in 2021. I don’t pretend to know precisely what their next move might be, but I can guarantee that Curry and Klay will be playing for the Warriors next year. That is iron clad 100%.

My best guess is that they are trying to recreate the magic that made the 2016 core with Wiggins replacing Barnes and those picks in some way bolstering their depth.

But a Curry trade is just a ridiculous thing to even suggest. If you had to rank the LEAST likely players to get traded this off season, Curry would have to be top 5.

Again... you come in a subject without having a clue or ever reading what has been said, you start trolling and attacking people by inventing matters that don't exist and... you suggest to teach us "how the NBA works" (because we are ignorant and you, of course, the Einstein fucking troll) and when you find your self humiliated by me exposing your troll tactics (why did you "jump" in the thread in the first place idiot? - fucking troll) you jump off the boat into the sea although you don't know how to swim and you desperately look for a life jacket to rescue you...

Why did you jump in this thread idiot troll?

Say the reason... It was only a troll attempt of yours to attack me, wasn't it idiot?

and what is the life jacket you are looking for troll? it is me replying on another thread, which only the rest of the trolls that follow you have participated (surprise- surprise) and is completely irrelevant to this one... isn't it moron?

OK I'll bite... what you ask for troll? I've already replied "wait till the summer until the twin clown will be kicked off the Clippers and will join the circus..." (provided that the circus doesn't fail to make it to the WCF which may have other unpredictable consequences) "...and then it will come to you" haven't I?

You don't have a clue "how the NBA works" idiot!

EDIT: But, yeah you are right in one thing... It's clearly my fault I try to "open your eyes" so that you can have a decent conversation on basketball... dickhead!

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... you come in a subject without having a clue or ever reading what has been said, you start trolling and attacking people by inventing matters that don't exist and... you suggest to teach us "how the NBA works" (because we are ignorant and you, of course, the Einstein fucking troll) and when you find your self humiliated by me exposing your troll tactics (why did you "jump" in the thread in the first place idiot? - fucking troll) you jump off the boat into the sea although you don't know how to swim and you desperately look for a life jacket to rescue you...

Say the reason... It was only a troll attempt of yours to attack me, wasn't it idiot?

and what is the life jacket you are looking for troll? it is me replying on another thread, which only the rest of the trolls that follow you have participated (surprise- surprise) and is completely irrelevant to this one... isn't it moron?

OK I'll bite... what you ask for troll? I've already replied "wait till the summer until the twin clown will be kicked off the Clippers and will join the circus..." (provided that the circus doesn't fail to make it to WCF which may have other unpredictable consequences) "...and then it will come to you" haven't I?

^^^think you got him scared, coach...^^^:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK I'll bite... what you ask for troll? I've already replied "wait till the summer until the twin clown will be kicked off the Clippers and will join the circus..." (provided that the circus doesn't fail to make it to WCF which may have other unpredictable consequences) "...and then it will come to you" haven't I?

Why you always so angry? That's not good for your blood pressure.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You claimed that I made a bunch of quotes about the Bucks that I didn’t. You still have not addressed that.

I will address your questions when you address your mistake.

By the way, a troll is someone who intentionally antagonizes others by posting inflammatory, irrelevant of offensive comments.

That is you to a T. And act that way toward everybody.

And I do antagonize you. But only because you post stupid crap and then throw a fit by calling people names as soon as someone calls you on it.

And suggesting there is any snowballs chance in hell of Curry playing in Milwaukee next season is really stupid and irrelevant.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think that the Bucks would trade DDV, or have the slightest of interest to add Curry or Thompson?

@buckalis asked me why I jumped into this thread.

I actually came here to answer the question. And I did so.

This was your first reply.

Tell me, who is trolling here?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claimed that I made a bunch of quotes about the Bucks that I didn’t. You still have not addressed that.

I will address your questions when you address your mistake.

By the way, a troll is someone who intentionally antagonizes others by posting inflammatory, irrelevant of offensive comments.

That is you to a T. And act that way toward everybody.

And I do antagonize you. But only because you post stupid crap and then throw a fit by calling people names as soon as someone calls you on it.

And suggesting there is any snowballs chance in hell of Curry playing in Milwaukee next season is really stupid and irrelevant.

I have a better chance of walking on the moon than Steph playing for the Bucks next year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a better chance of walking on the moon than Steph playing for the Bucks next year.

Well, technically your odds are exactly equal.

Unless you are in some type of NASA training program.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, technically your odds are exactly equal.

Unless you are in some type of NASA training program.

Nope not in any NASA training program. But I'm just a little high right now. Does that count?