• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors: calling the haters and lovers

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you mean?

Is it the matching of you against the Pels in the 1st round?

Are you scared that they may throw you out looking for revenge?

I don't think they will achieve it, but it would be real fan if they do it!

No, he means me roasting you, which is going to happen in 3..2..1..

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allrighty... @buckalis

You wanted to play? Let's play.

First of all, lets start with this quote of yours today:

I think you should care...

We may be able to buy Curry out of them this summer... He wants to play with Giannis and his agent is Saratsis (like with Giannis, Thanasis, Donte and Matthews) who has excellent relations with Horst.

In this, you are seriously suggesting the Bucks might buy out Steph Curry from the Warriors. When confronted on this, you then come up with:

What you find BS about it? It's not a prediction... it's just facts presented and some reasonable thoughts that make sense which back it up...

The Bucks can surely afford Steph this summer without going into the tax if they trade Bledsoe and refuse the T.O. to Ilyasova...

In which you claim its a clear FACT.

Plus, then you hilariously claim they can even get Steph without going into the tax. You claim it again here:

it takes someone dumb as fuck as you to take that as a "prediction"... To the other part... The Bucks can afford Steph's contract without going into the lux tax this summer...

Quick basic math: The Bucks will be $8.4m under the lux tax next season. Bledsoe makes $17m.

Steph Curry is set to make $43m in 2021.

Is 8 + 17 less than 43?

Anyway, this is Part 1 of me kicking your ass again. Please let me know if you want Part 2.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allrighty... @buckalis

You wanted to play? Let's play.

First of all, lets start with this quote of yours today:

In this, you are seriously suggesting the Bucks might buy out Steph Curry from the Warriors. When confronted on this, you then come up with:

In which you claim its a clear FACT.

Plus, then you hilariously claim they can even get Steph without going into the tax. You claim it again here:

Quick basic math: The Bucks will be $8.4m under the lux tax next season. Bledsoe makes $17m.

Steph Curry is set to make $43m in 2021.

Is 8 + 17 less than 43?

Anyway, this is Part 1 of me kicking your ass again. Please let me know if you want Part 2.

dickhead

You can't even read shithead

go to school cocksucker

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... you never know...

It is known that Giannis had a meeting with Curry after the game at GS, although Giannis doesn't go out with other NBA players in his social life and the press, "rushed out" to predict that "GSW will be after Giannis" but what if the meeting had the opposite meaning?

Alex Saratsis was present in that meeting too (this wasn't mentioned in the press) and Alex, other than co-nation with Giannis, he is his personal friend and even had Giannis and Thanasis to be godfathers of his newborn this past summer...

It was Giannis who recommended for the Bucks F.O. to expand relations with Octagon (Saratsis) and led Octagon to direct their players towards the Bucks...

OMG.

And you wonder why you have the reputation you do around here.

Total and complete lack of comprehension about how the NBA works.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely "loco".... 100 like you have less brains than one chicken!

Who ever said PG or Steph Curry are going to the Bucks jerk? Who motherfucker?

Fucking idiot! Have I ever said "Hey guys, Steph Curry is going to the Bucks" eeeeeeh dickhead? have I?

Animal! Moron! You can't even understand the difference between "may be able to go for" and "it's going to happen" JERK! FUCKHEAD! DICKHEAD!
I bet you can't even spell the vocabulary motherfucker!
I bet you can't say the difference between the moon and the sun!

No you didn’t.

but you said they were possible when they absolutely 100% were not.

Curry to the Bucks before his contract is up? That is ridiculous on so many levels.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG.

And you wonder why you have the reputation you do around here.

Total and complete lack of comprehension about how the NBA works.

Why do I have a feeling that you will proceed commenting for another 20 pages trolling...

But... without explaining to me how the NBA works... :pop2:

Please proceed... :pop2:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did the troll go?

Hey troll... where are you? Won't you enlighten us on "how the NBA works"?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn’t.

but you said they were possible when they absolutely 100% were not.

Curry to the Bucks before his contract is up? That is ridiculous on so many levels.

OK... I guess you overdid it with "enlightening us on how the NBA works" (a good troll like you knows when he goofs), therefore I'll make it easier for you...

Please explain to us why Curry to the Bucks is 100% impossible... and "ridiculous on so many levels"... I'm all ears... :pop2:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have a feeling that you will proceed commenting for another 20 pages trolling...

But... without explaining to me how the NBA works... :pop2:

Please proceed... :pop2:

OK, how about this:

Superstar players don’t get waived by contending teams.

So many things wrong. Here are a few:

1) GS believes they can contend next year and has an owner willing to spend

2) GS does not need to go under the luxury tax line next year because the new arena combined with the team’s popularity is a money making machine. And, they believe they can contend.

3) IF GS somehow decided they were going to blow it up (not happening) they would trade Curry for multiple assets.

4) Not even worth talking about hypotheticals and all your assumptions tied to Curry being waived and signing a team friendly deal because it just isn’t possible. So so far from possible it really isn’t funny.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... I guess you overdid it with "enlightening us on how the NBA works" (a good troll like you knows when he goofs), therefore I'll make it easier for you...

Please explain to us why Curry to the Bucks is 100% impossible... and "ridiculous on so many levels"... I'm all ears... :pop2:

You said the Bucks could possibly buy Curry from GS THIS summer.

That is so preposterous.

Anyone with any base level of common sense doesn’t need this broken down any further.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, how about this:

Superstar players don’t get waived by contending teams.

So many things wrong. Here are a few:

1) GS believes they can contend next year and has an owner willing to spend

2) GS does not need to go under the luxury tax line next year because the new arena combined with the team’s popularity is a money making machine. And, they believe they can contend.

3) IF GS somehow decided they were going to blow it up (not happening) they would trade Curry for multiple assets.

4) Not even worth talking about hypotheticals and all your assumptions tied to Curry being waived and signing a team friendly deal because it just isn’t possible. So so far from possible it really isn’t funny.

and who said the Warriors will waive Curry?

-How do you know what GS believes?
-How do you know that "GS is willing to spend" and go for a championship next season.
-when did I say "Curry will be waived and sign a "team friendly"" elsewhere?
-Who said anything about GS wanting to "blow it"?

But also... I left this for last,

"GS does not need to go under the luxury tax line next year because the new arena combined with the team’s popularity is a money making machine. And, they believe they can contend."

Will GS go into the tax next year? What If they don't? Will you be proved a "ridiculous troll" who knows nothing about the NBA then?
A troll who thinks that in the NBA teams throw 200+M "out of the window" (it's what they'll be losing over the next four seasons if they are in the tax next season) because "they make more if they fill the arena"...

Are you sure the arena will be empty if they don't go over the tax next season?

Answer them all troll... I'll expose you and your troll tactics of inventing things and put them on others for good this time... You are going nowhere now I have you in the corner!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer them all troll... I'll expose you and your troll tactics of inventing things and put them on others for good this time... You are going nowhere now I have you in the corner!

Oooooh, @tlance you're in big trouble now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and who said the Warriors will waive Curry?

-How do you know what GS believes?
-How do you know that "GS is willing to spend" and go for a championship next season.
-when did I say "Curry will be waived and sign a "team friendly"" elsewhere?
-Who said anything about GS wanting to "blow it"?

But also... I left this for last,

"GS does not need to go under the luxury tax line next year because the new arena combined with the team’s popularity is a money making machine. And, they believe they can contend."

Will GS go into the tax next year? What If they don't? Will you be proved a "ridiculous troll" who knows nothing about the NBA then?
A troll who thinks that in the NBA teams throw 200+M "out of the window" (it's what they'll be losing over the next four seasons if they are in the tax next season) because "they make more if they fill the arena"...

Are you sure the arena will be empty if they don't go over the tax next season?

You know what?

I can easily answer those questions.

And I will do it as soon as you apologize and admit you were wrong about all those quotes you falsely attributed to me.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the Bucks could possibly buy Curry from GS THIS summer.

That is so preposterous.

Anyone with any base level of common sense doesn’t need this broken down any further.

Oh... now (you change position again) I said "Bucks could possibly Buy..." ...it means that I never said or implemented GS waiving Curry or "Curry signing "team friendly" elsewhere" which you foolishly and exposing your troll tactics, you said before... doesn't it troll?

But... why it is "preposterous" if the Bucks would buy Curry and Curry wanted to "jump ship" (he won't tell you if he does I guess...)?

who is "anyone with any base level of common sense"? You and the rest of the trolls in here, who insisted for millions of pages that "OKC won't blow it", just after I was the only one who predicted that "they will blow it and PG as well as WBrook will be moved"?

Is that "anyone with any base level of common sense"?

Eeeeeh mr. "king of trolls"?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your turn is coming...

UnlawfulElderlyDorking-size_restricted.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry... We'll visit you and "pay our respects" to you as well next week... and then again in the finals if you ever make it there...

Pitty you'll disappear from our view in the years that will follow...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry... We'll visit you and "pay our respects" to you as well next week... and then again in the finals if you ever make it there...

Pitty you'll disappear from our view in the years that will follow...

You spelled pity wrong.