• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp stiffs waitress

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to jump into other's skirmishes, especially when you don't really know what went down. It's not my job to judge. I can say though that she should have never taken it public like she did. If I were her boss she'd get one warning. Taking it to twitter was wrong in my opinion.

Tbh, it would depend on how good an employee she is and how long she'd been there as to whether I'd even give her a warning. I might just boot her. Sapp may be a cheap asshole but what she did reflects poorly on the business. Her only excuse might be that the "boys" reference went over her head, she thought he was just being a smartass for no reason and decided to call him out on it. But still she represents the restaurant.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you do a shitty job, you don't deserve a tip.

If you don't do a good enough job to earn enough on tips to live on, find a job you suck less at.

dont post like a douche or change your team, pipe smoker

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is, regardless if Sapp is an ass or not. Waiters and waitresses need to get it through their heads that they are not entitled to a tip.

douche

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, they are entitled to a tip. They work for less than $3 an hour in most states. They wait on you and serve you like peasants. They deserve to be tipped for their service.

Man with sense cheap fucks out there. Come here I'll wait on you and your family. Providence is nice

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is, regardless if Sapp is an ass or not. Waiters and waitresses need to get it through their heads that they are not entitled to a tip.

Fucking retard

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, sonnyblack65 simmer down. Enjoy the holiday.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking retard

So I'm a retard because I don't believe the same things as you? Sounds like you need help.

Also before you result to name calling actually come up with something constructive. Because if you read any of my other posts I clearly stated that I tip, but if i get shit service they aren't getting a great tip. So if they want a better tip, they need to get better at their jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm a retard because I don't believe the same things as you? Sounds like you need help.

Also before you result to name calling actually come up with something constructive. Because if you read any of my other posts I clearly stated that I tip, but if i get shit service they aren't getting a great tip. So if they want a better tip, they need to get better at their jobs.

Yes you are and Harold I am cool

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my bad If I didnt read all but I feel for all people esp ones making low end

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad If I didnt read all but I feel for all people esp ones making low end

The food industry fucking blows I know that, but so do a lot of other jobs out there. But all I was trying to say is that they need to make the best of the situation, and do the job to the best of their abilities, and just stop complaining when people stiff them. Because it will happen and it's just life.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The food industry fucking blows I know that, but so do a lot of other jobs out there. But all I was trying to say is that they need to make the best of the situation, and do the job to the best of their abilities, and just stop complaining when people stiff them. Because it will happen and it's just life.

Its cool man do your thing and I do mine

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody teaches me about life capisce

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont post like a douche or change your team, pipe smoker

Nothing I said is debatable. If you suck at your job, you don't deserve to keep your job, let alone get a bonus from the person who had to deal with your bullshit.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I said is debatable. If you suck at your job, you don't deserve to keep your job, let alone get a bonus from the person who had to deal with your bullshit.

It's not even worth arguing at this point man.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are enough reasons to be indignant about people's behavior in this world that I can't bring myself to get upset about not tipping. Something like that ranks just above not holding the elevator for someone IMO. But that said, Warren Sapp might be the absolute worse NFL media personality of all time, and I cringe whenever I have to listen to the stupid crap that comes out of his mouth.

I think it's a good rule of thumb to be EXTREMELY nice & generous to people who handle your food though. Especially if you're a public figure. What happens if a Saints-fan waiter at Applebee's reads this story & then Sapp comes in for lunch? I'd be a little worried. Not the brightest move IMO.

You believe that not giving someone a wage supplement for serving you is in the same ballpark as making someone wait for the next elevator? I do agree though, I don't know why anyone pays that ignorant fuck to talk.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The elevator's a bigger dick move.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know she made comments a reasonable person understands is likely to be taken badly by a black man.

If a waitress said "Hey boys" then comes back to the table later and says "can I get you boys anything else" it would take a pretty unreasonable black man to get pissed about it. Obviously I'm not saying that the convo went down like that but you get the point.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a waitress said "Hey boys" then comes back to the table later and says "can I get you boys anything else" it would take a pretty unreasonable black man to get pissed about it. Obviously I'm not saying that the convo went down like that but you get the point.

Well Warren Sapp is a pretty unreasonable man.