• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp stiffs waitress

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is, regardless if Sapp is an ass or not. Waiters and waitresses need to get it through their heads that they are not entitled to a tip.

Wrong, they are entitled to a tip. They work for less than $3 an hour in most states. They wait on you and serve you like peasants. They deserve to be tipped for their service.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, they are entitled to a tip. They work for less than $3 an hour in most states. They wait on you and serve you like peasants. They deserve to be tipped for their service.

No, they are not entitled to anything. No one is entitled to anything to be honest.

If they provide good service then yes they get a tip, but they shouldn't feel entitled to a tip if they did a shit job

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they are not entitled to anything. No one is entitled to anything to be honest.

Maybe to a selfish asshole they aren't. They make shit as far as wages, refresh your drinks and give you the condiments you desire. They are people. Human beings. If you are unable to empathize with their plight, it's a reflection of your inhumanity. Some deserve less than others and possibly some deserve zero but not most. To presume they don't deserve a tip is absurd.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who chose to do that job? They did.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe to a selfish asshole they aren't. They make shit as far as wages, refresh your drinks and give you the condiments you desire. They are people. Human beings. If you are unable to empathize with their plight, it's a reflection of your inhumanity. Some deserve less than others and possibly some deserve zero but not most. To presume they don't deserve a tip is absurd.

Then I go back to my original statement. Do the job to the best of your ability no half ass shit.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who chose to do that job? They did.

With the presumption they will receive tips, no? They didn't choose the job with the expectation they would be able to survive off $2.13 an hour or whatever it is.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There are enough reasons to be indignant about people's behavior in this world that I can't bring myself to get upset about not tipping. Something like that ranks just above not holding the elevator for someone IMO. But that said, Warren Sapp might be the absolute worse NFL media personality of all time, and I cringe whenever I have to listen to the stupid crap that comes out of his mouth.

I think it's a good rule of thumb to be EXTREMELY nice & generous to people who handle your food though. Especially if you're a public figure. What happens if a Saints-fan waiter at Applebee's reads this story & then Sapp comes in for lunch? I'd be a little worried. Not the brightest move IMO.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the presumption they will recover tips, no? They didn't choose the job with the expectation they would be able to survive off $2.13 an hour or whatever it is.

Tips are earned. If you suck at your job and can't get them, quit.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tips are earned. If you suck at your job and can't get them, quit.

Lmao, I agree but we don't know she sucks. We just know what bankrupt man said. Fuck him and his sorry self.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not referring to the article. I am referring to waiters and waitresses in general.

If tips aren't earned then I'm fine not tipping much. I still feel obligated to give them something. Even the ugly ones.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, I agree but we don't know she sucks. We just know what bankrupt man said. Fuck him and his sorry self.

We know she made comments a reasonable person understands is likely to be taken badly by a black man.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If tips aren't earned then I'm fine not tipping much. I still feel obligated to give them something. Even the ugly ones.

I'm not saying I don't tip, because I do. But I'm just getting fed up with these people posting on social media bitching about being stiffed. It's life just get over it. I was a part time bartender through college and normally I'd bring home close to 200 bucks a night in tips, but there are always people who didn't tip.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know she made comments a reasonable person understands is likely to be taken badly by a black man.

We do? We are trusting a pos like Sapp to be honest about things? TBB says people were calling in and giving examples of him being rude and not tipping. We don't know shit.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She didn't deny that, so yeah, I'd say we do.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emkay, guess speculation is valid enough to offer opinions in this forum.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emkay, guess speculation is valid enough to offer opinions in this forum.

Word.

There is nothing that validates half of the speculation going on by some throughout this thread. We DONT even have the full story or even an accurate account of the entire incident. The judgment is hilarious.

For those that have made their minds up... just be glad someone's not judging you on a half story like the one that's been presented here. Smdh.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to jump into other's skirmishes, especially when you don't really know what went down. It's not my job to judge. I can say though that she should have never taken it public like she did. If I were her boss she'd get one warning. Taking it to twitter was wrong in my opinion.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying I don't tip, because I do. But I'm just getting fed up with these people posting on social media bitching about being stiffed. It's life just get over it. I was a part time bartender through college and normally I'd bring home close to 200 bucks a night in tips, but there are always people who didn't tip.

You see it like I do.