• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to trigger Warriors fans?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on the radio that maybe Jerry West is gonna bring LeBron to the Clippers by talking KD into opting out after this season and joining him. Durant does have the opt out.

Seems pretty unlikely but it's not impossible.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on the radio that maybe Jerry West is gonna bring LeBron to the Clippers by talking KD into opting out after this season and joining him. Durant does have the opt out.

That would be the only possible way I could see LeBron signing with the Clippers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Lebron is that stupid and I don't think Kevin Durant is that stupid either. The Clippers is further from signing a big agent like LeBron then the Lakers. If(this is a very big if) the Lakers continue to go on some more tears and winning at the 4-1 ratio, then they might have a good chance. The Clippers have zero chances of that. The reason that signing three agents at one time worked for Miami is because they planned it a year ahead of time.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Lebron is that stupid and I don't think Kevin Durant is that stupid either. The Clippers is further from signing a big agent like LeBron then the Lakers. If(this is a very big if) the Lakers continue to go on some more tears and winning at the 4-1 ratio, then they might have a good chance. The Clippers have zero chances of that. The reason that signing three agents at one time worked for Miami is because they planned it a year ahead of time.

I think this is a year ahead of time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant will do whatever as long as he is promised he won’t ever have to pick teams for the all star game. The mere thought of it sends him to bed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was also going to bribe Doc Brown to fire up that DeLorean, travel back to 1993 and bring over MJ