• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WandaVision

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool little easter egg in the episode today. Agent Woo finally learned the card trick from Ant Man and The Wasp
I was wondering if any of the names in the credits when the agents were watching meant anything.

There are a ton of opportunities to sneak something in there.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. But THREE episodes worth?
The way I see it is there is some kind of LOST feel to it with how Wanda starts to suspect something is going on. Ep 1 is just fun and no one has a clue. Ep 2 she started seeing things, Woo got through on the radio, etc. Ep 3 is mostly the pregnancy but ends with Wanda much more understanding.

I think they could have done 2, but I don't think anything was wasted.

And I liked drunk Vision the magician

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ep. 5 is good. Things are becoming complicated, as they should when you're kinda being a part-time God.

I also think there's clearly another hand in the cookie jar here, but I'm going to stop looking at theories and just enjoy the rest of the episodes from here on out. It's less fun seeing something happen and having already heard it might happen.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the first crack in the MCU/X-verse barrier has occurred. The merge explanation should come in the next few episodes, I suspect.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, this show is becoming must see tv. I am now so invested.

the twist at the end of today’s episode was amazing. But now I wonder if they are going to bring in the x-men universe. And how they do that.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, this show is becoming must see tv. I am now so invested.

the twist at the end of today’s episode was amazing. But now I wonder if they are going to bring in the x-men universe. And how they do that.
I wonder if her messing with reality didn’t get Prof X’s attention, somehow, so he found a way to send Pietro across the dimensional barrier to see wtf was going on. Or maybe Pietro himself felt the rift and used his version of the speed force to cross the barrier.

Wanda seemed genuinely shocked to see him. Though how did she know who he was?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if her messing with reality didn’t get Prof X’s attention, somehow, so he found a way to send Pietro across the dimensional barrier to see wtf was going on. Or maybe Pietro himself felt the rift and used his version of the speed force to cross the barrier.

Wanda seemed genuinely shocked to see him. Though how did she know who he was?

now i think I may have to rewatch the end to see if he said anything first. Telling her who he was. She did seem surprised. But was it also a I know you but you look different surprise??
Idk.

but I would assume even if you don’t see your sibling for a long time you would recognize something in them to know something.

but I do love the recast joke.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thinking the demon Mephisto is more behind this than Wanda. Two theories are going around that Pietro aka "Quicksilver" is either a manifestation created by Mephisto to help keep Wanda locked into her perfect fantasy life. Or, "Pietro" is actually Mephisto himself taken human form, to achieve a similar purpose.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thinking the demon Mephisto is more behind this than Wanda. Two theories are going around that Pietro aka "Quicksilver" is either a manifestation created by Mephisto to help keep Wanda locked into her perfect fantasy life. Or, "Pietro" is actually Mephisto himself taken human form, to achieve a similar purpose.
Then why would it be the x-men universe quicksilver. If either of those theories were correct they would have used the marvel universe actor. Or a recast. But not Evan peters.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless it is a red herring. They have to do bring in the x-men universe.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i think I may have to rewatch the end to see if he said anything first. Telling her who he was. She did seem surprised. But was it also a I know you but you look different surprise??
Idk.

but I would assume even if you don’t see your sibling for a long time you would recognize something in them to know something.

It's probably not really Pietro

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk.

I don’t think it was a 100% joke. I think it is more of an acknowledgement that it isn’t the MCU Pietro. Anyone in the MCU would not recognize him, and in context, it would appear to be a recast. But it ISNT a recast, in actuality.

I liked the comment, but didnt take it as a joke.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why would it be the x-men universe quicksilver. If either of those theories were correct they would have used the marvel universe actor. Or a recast. But not Evan peters.
Agree 100%. Using Peters means this is the start of the merge.

Unless Mephisto doesn’t grasp the idea of multiple universes? And he made a mistake by taking the X-version rather than the Marvel-version? I am not that familiar with Mephisto from the books, so I am not sure if that level of aloofness would be in character or not.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When she saw him she didn't know who he was at first. When she said his name it was kind of a question.

A theory a friend mentioned is that she needed a distraction in her world and her brother had been brought up, so she summoned Pietro. Since MCU Pietro is dead, her powers reached into the Multiverse and the Fox version is who she pulled in. Like everyone who is brought in, he's currently brainwashed into being her Wandaverse brother, but will probably crack too when her attention is diverted again.