• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WandaVision

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent episode. A ton of Wanda backstory, and we kinda learn who Agatha is.

However, the whole Pietro thing is beginning to get aggravating. His only mention in this episode is that Agatha “messed up with him”? WTF is that supposed to mean? Was/is he a construct or the actual X-Pietro, but mind wiped? He was 100% Agatha’s doing, and she doesn’t have the power to create someone out of nothing, so he MUST be X-Pietro, pulled through the barrier, right? And maybe Agatha actually doesn’t know who he is. She “searched” for “Pietro”, and the only one there was the X version. She didn’t know who he is or where he is from. But she doesn’t really care. He met her needs as much as she was able.

I've only watched it once so far but from what I gather, she necromanced some guy to play Pietro to extract more info out of Wanda. She couldn't get the real Pietro because his body is lost on another continent. Wanda was in so much depression and grief that she just went along with it despite Pietro not looking like the "real" one. She just wanted her brother back. Pietro is just some dude that Agatha resurrected and has been controlling the entire time. The fact that its Evan Peters appears to just be a wink and nod to comic book fans.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent episode. A ton of Wanda backstory, and we kinda learn who Agatha is.

However, the whole Pietro thing is beginning to get aggravating. His only mention in this episode is that Agatha “messed up with him”? WTF is that supposed to mean? Was/is he a construct or the actual X-Pietro, but mind wiped? He was 100% Agatha’s doing, and she doesn’t have the power to create someone out of nothing, so he MUST be X-Pietro, pulled through the barrier, right? And maybe Agatha actually doesn’t know who he is. She “searched” for “Pietro”, and the only one there was the X version. She didn’t know who he is or where he is from. But she doesn’t really care. He met her needs as much as she was able.
I think the Pietro thing was MCU fucking with people, which I can appreciate.

But maybe they aren't....

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only watched it once so far but from what I gather, she necromanced some guy to play Pietro to extract more info out of Wanda. She couldn't get the real Pietro because his body is lost on another continent. Wanda was in so much depression and grief that she just went along with it despite Pietro not looking like the "real" one. She just wanted her brother back. Pietro is just some dude that Agatha resurrected and has been controlling the entire time. The fact that its Evan Peters appears to just be a wink and nod to comic book fans.
No she said necromancy is not in her wheelhouse which is why she didn't get the real Pietro...plus Wandas Pietro is on another continent and full of bullet holes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is the case, I will be SUPER upset. That is a horrible idea. Though it does kinda fit the convo Agatha and Wanda had, so...

and if that is the plan, what happens post-merge, when X-Pietro meets M-Wanda? Or... Will there even be a merge? Will they just fresh introduce the X-franchise?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No she said necromancy is not in her wheelhouse which is why she didn't get the real Pietro...plus Wandas Pietro is on another continent and full of bullet holes.
And the fact he is on a different continent and, well, full of holes...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is the case, I will be SUPER upset. That is a horrible idea. Though it does kinda fit the convo Agatha and Wanda had, so...

and if that is the plan, what happens post-merge, when X-Pietro meets M-Wanda? Or... Will there even be a merge? Will they just fresh introduce the X-franchise?
We will know more about Pietro in the next episode since Rambeau and him ran into each other outside Agatha's basement. So is he some guy under her control? Are his powers real?

Now we have the fake vision coming in, the kids and their powers...what exactly does Agatha want? Just to tell Wanda what she is? Had Wanda been referred to as Scarlett Witch before this?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really did like the back-story of Wanda.

However.. Did anyone else catch they were watching DVDs on a DVD player... Those weren't around back then

The real interesting thing was the unexploded bomb made by Stark Industries. Really shows why Wanda was "bad" prior to joining the Avengers

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really did like the back-story of Wanda.

However.. Did anyone else catch they were watching DVDs on a DVD player... Those weren't around back then

The real interesting thing was the unexploded bomb made by Stark Industries. Really shows why Wanda was "bad" prior to joining the Avengers
How old do you think Wanda is? I'm thinking maybe early 30s? DVDs came out in the late 90s, which means she was born in the late 80s. I think it checks out.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The story of Wanda and Pietro and the unexploded Stark bomb isn't new; it was already told through dialogue back when the twins were introduced in Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. In that movie, the twins specifically stated that was why they started out hating Stark.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old do you think Wanda is? I'm thinking maybe early 30s? DVDs came out in the late 90s, which means she was born in the late 80s. I think it checks out.

Yeah but there was no way the was from the 80s the scene when she was with her mom, dad and brother.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but there was no way the was from the 80s the scene when she was with her mom, dad and brother.
They are at least 10 in that scene

Are you drunk right now? You seem to be missing things I'm saying.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of Wanda and Pietro and the unexploded Stark bomb isn't new; it was already told through dialogue back when the twins were introduced in Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. In that movie, the twins specifically stated that was why they started out hating Stark.

I don't remember that part so thank you for that. Still neat how it was put back into Wandavision as a reminder

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are at least 10 in that scene

Are you drunk right now? You seem to be missing things I'm saying.

Still didn't look like a 80s time line to me

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still didn't look like a 80s time line to me
I said they were born in the late 80s, not that the scene was in the 80s

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, so why would they be in a time frame that wasn't in the 80s if they were born in the late 80s? Only is what I was questioning about that scene

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the scenes were probably when you had the Yugaslav wars in the '90's to the early 2000's.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the scenes were probably when you had the Yugaslav war in the '90's to '01.
Agree...but did that war exist in the MCU?