• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake up Ranger fans!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks I cant wait until Dolan decides to sell the team and Sather retires or dies whatever comes first.

Yeah they're sucking the past 3 games, Hank never does well in October it seems.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they're sucking the past 3 games, Hank never does well in October it seems.

He was hung out to dry on about three of those goals because our shitty Dmen decided to just give it away right in front

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was hung out to dry on about three of those goals because our shitty Dmen decided to just give it away right in front

True just saw the highlights, lots of turnovers in their own zone leading to open shots in the slot.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note tho, Rick Nash has been on fire, recording a goal in each of his 1st 4 games. I believe they said he's the 1st Ranger to ever do that. They gotta find a way to get offense from other places tho, right now the Rangers are a 1 man team, can't win like that in the NHL.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang David & Ranger's fans, yet again I feel badly for you all. Being a Bolt fan, I love our offseason acquisitions but being a person & friend of you all here on this forum, I hate that they got their new players from your team! I agree with you buddy, the loss of these players is hurting. I don't see your loses as goalie problems at all. I see it as roster problems. The Rangers have to get lines figured out again that the players gel together both offensively & defensively! Right now, the goalie is being hung out to dry, as you have stated & both the offense & defense is not sparking! Something will change for the better, keep your chins up because the Rangers are resilient! :suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great deal of respect for Ryan McDonagh but I wonder if he's ready to be the captain yet. Perhaps they should've given it to Martin St Louis for a year or 2. Just seems RMcD is a bit overwhelmed by the pressure. I don't blame him either, it's tough being the captain of the Rangers & having to deal with the NYC media when things go bad at home.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about Jekyll and Hyde ......what the hell is happening?

I can only see AV as being the reason for such a turnaround in a game.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about Jekyll and Hyde ......what the hell is happening?

I can only see AV as being the reason for such a turnaround in a game.

Very nice game by the Rangers today Stealth. They're clicking on all cylinders today.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Ranger fans, probably the best game by the Rangers so far this season :suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you could get consistent performances like these in the NHL. Even teams like the Blackhawks and Kings can't win 4-0 on a consistent basis. My view is that for the time being without Derek Stepan and Dan Boyle, they gotta grind it out, play solid D, get good goaltending, and sort of rely on St. Louis & Nash to provide the offense. If they could win games like today with everyone doing their part, that's great. At the same time, I see more closely contested games in the Rangers' near future.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you could get consistent performances like these in the NHL. Even teams like the Blackhawks and Kings can't win 4-0 on a consistent basis. My view is that for the time being without Derek Stepan and Dan Boyle, they gotta grind it out, play solid D, get good goaltending, and sort of rely on St. Louis & Nash to provide the offense. If they could win games like today with everyone doing their part, that's great. At the same time, I see more closely contested games in the Rangers' near future.

True ....I didn't mean win out 4-0 every night but this game is the type AV will be going for and Hank just shut the sharks down

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True ....I didn't mean win out 4-0 every night but this game is the type AV will be going for and Hank just shut the sharks down

I agree, this game should serve as a blueprint to the Rangers' game plans for a while. Something to build off of no doubt.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great deal of respect for Ryan McDonagh but I wonder if he's ready to be the captain yet. Perhaps they should've given it to Martin St Louis for a year or 2. Just seems RMcD is a bit overwhelmed by the pressure. I don't blame him either, it's tough being the captain of the Rangers & having to deal with the NYC media when things go bad at home.

I thought the same thing. That it was too soon for Mac, I was thinking maybe Staal should have been Captain or pull a Canucks and make Hank "captain".

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing. That it was too soon for Mac, I was thinking maybe Staal should have been Captain or pull a Canucks and make Hank "captain".

Yeah, might as well make Hank the captain. That's who the reporters go to anyways.