• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wades dad wearing a cleveland cavs shirt

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans always say they want players to care about winning more than money!

... Unless that isn't in the best interest of the fan... in which case they want all players to care about Loyalty more than money or winning.

.... Unless the fan is hoping the player can be lured to their bad team as a Free Agent.... in which case they want all players to care about being "the man" (and money) above everything.

I don't say any of that. Players can do whatever they want.

My point is that Wade ran around town promoting himself as "Heatlifer" since the day James left.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't say any of that. Players can do whatever they want.

My point is that Wade ran around town promoting himself as "Heatlifer" since the day James left.

Very true. Back in 2010, Wade put pressure on the Heat to put quality pieces around him so he could contend for titles. Fast forward 5 years, and while the Heat are trying to contend, Wade's trying to make up that money he had to give up. If it weren't for Lebron, Wade would've made north of $20 million this past season. Instead he opted out thinking Lebron was going to be back and we all saw how that worked out.

If Wade wants to go to the Lakers on a max contract, or go on a contract that the Heat were offering, then good luck to him. Go to Cleveland on a much smaller deal, then he can go fuck himself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Back in 2010, Wade put pressure on the Heat to put quality pieces around him so he could contend for titles. Fast forward 5 years, and while the Heat are trying to contend, Wade's trying to make up that money he had to give up. If it weren't for Lebron, Wade would've made north of $20 million this past season. Instead he opted out thinking Lebron was going to be back and we all saw how that worked out.

If Wade wants to go to the Lakers on a max contract, or go on a contract that the Heat were offering, then good luck to him. Go to Cleveland on a much smaller deal, then he can go fuck himself.

He made his own decisions, Lebron didnt tell him to opt out. Now he will have to make another decision, after some feel he was disrespected by the Heat.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are rebuilding, not sure why they would have an interest in Dwayne wade.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-4

he needs all the help he can get to shine up that 2-4 legacy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made his own decisions, Lebron didnt tell him to opt out. Now he will have to make another decision, after some feel he was disrespected by the Heat.

James didn't tell him anything. THAT was my biggest issue with anything that James did here, when leaving.
Wade thought James was staying, then was willing to take the hit to keep having the best chance of winning.

Wade's his "brother". Why fuck him over for no reason by not telling him of his thoughts/intentions?

And how's he being disrespected?

He'll make more here then anywhere else next year.
He just seems to NOT want to bet on himself to stay healthy, then sign a final deal once Riley can best use his 2016 cap space.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship glory most likely.
According to The Hoop, Cleveland was already looking at the most expensive team in NBA history.

Doubt they'd have much use for an expensive piece with such diminishing skills. Not like they've ever been good at filling out a roster alongside BronBron though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James didn't tell him anything. THAT was my biggest issue with anything that James did here, when leaving.
Wade thought James was staying, then was willing to take the hit to keep having the best chance of winning.

Wade's his "brother". Why fuck him over for no reason by not telling him of his thoughts/intentions?

And how's he being disrespected?

He'll make more here then anywhere else next year.
He just seems to NOT want to bet on himself to stay healthy, then sign a final deal once Riley can best use his 2016 cap space.

Wade thought wrong. Lebron most likely didnt tell anyone about his decision, maybe not even his family and maybe he didnt make his decision till late in free agency. None of this we know, so it is up to Wade to make his own decision. It was only his own fault, especially if Lebron hadnt made his decision yet.

Wade again needs to do what is best for him. I have no clue what he is looking for or if he wants to stay with Miami.

Last edited:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and LeBron are great friends and remain Great Friends.

None of us know what conversations they had in regards to Wade opting out and taking less.... but I find it very hard to believe that LeBron screwed Wade over.

My guess is that LeBron told Wade he was undecided and Wade decided to take the risk to try and sway him. (Likely justifying that even if LeBron goes... it still helps the pursuit of other FAs)