• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wade: Lebron will never pass MJ

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about overall finals record as the teams Alpha?

Like 6-0 or 2-1 is a lot better than 3-4

Surely that stat is more important than others.

Finals mvps are important...However you could be the best player on the court for both teams but if your team loses you don't get fmvp. Just remember if jordan played on a bad team he would have 0 rings...Your team is all that matter for the most part no matter how good you are

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finals mvps are important...However you could be the best player on the court for both teams but if your team loses you don't get fmvp. Just remember if jordan played on a bad team he would have 0 rings...Your team is all that matter for the most part no matter how good you are

lebron played the last six years with at least two other all-stars and is still only 3-3.

Are you claiming lebron, irving and love are a worse trio than Jordan, Pippen and Rodman?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSW-Feat.jpg

Some kid in Ethiopia, has this beauty

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron played the last six years with at least two other all-stars and is still only 3-3.

Are you claiming lebron, irving and love are a worse trio than Jordan, Pippen and Rodman?

Are you claiming that they are not?

Irving and Love are nowhere near as good as Pippen and Rodman.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving has arguably a better start to a career then Pippen.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Irving and Love didn't even play in the finals in 2015

Uh, that little tidbit was not needed.

Even if they played, the answer would still be the same.

It is ridiculous to even try and compare those two big threes, at this point in Kyrie and Love's career.

For God's sake, Rodman, Jordan, Pippen are in the 50 greatest of all time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO TT has done more for the Cavs in the playoffs than Love. TT is a definite role player and all Lebron needs at PF or Center as long as he has a Robin like Kyrie at Guard obviously.

MJ had Pippen, but the rest were role players. San Antonio was full of role players as well.

I think Lebron could have made it happen in Cleveland. I mean he's doing it now and finally won 1 ring there. But i get it.. Miami was tempting with Wade, Riley, sunshine, topless beaches in Lebron's early 20s. I lived just north of there in my early 20s and 30s - it's better than Illinois or Ohio in JAN.

You forgot about Rodman. He might be labeled as a role player but he was basically an elite version of TT. Call it what you want but he was more than a role player. He was a super role player, that's the way I like to think of it.

The way I think of it as...Lebron never was able to get great players at Cleveland. Why would that change as time passes? The logic makes no sense to me IMO. The difference between before and is before he didn't have anyone, not even young talent bc they never got high draft picks. Now they have a young core and a future star, it's a hell of a lot easier to recruit to play with that then with nobody, also the fact he is a proven winner now after going to Miami and winning titles. Huge difference.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot about Rodman. He might be labeled as a role player but he was basically an elite version of TT. Call it what you want but he was more than a role player. He was a super role player, that's the way I like to think of it.

The way I think of it as...Lebron never was able to get great players at Cleveland. Why would that change as time passes? The logic makes no sense to me IMO. The difference between before and is before he didn't have anyone, not even young talent bc they never got high draft picks. Now they have a young core and a future star, it's a hell of a lot easier to recruit to play with that then with nobody, also the fact he is a proven winner now after going to Miami and winning titles. Huge difference.

I think TT is today's Rodman but better touch around the rim on offense. Will TT be a HOFer? Not unless he wins a few DPOY awards and gets a few more rings - then he just might.

Bron only gave it 3 years and he sure as hell is recruiting fine now in Cleveland. Funny thing is... I don't think he needs K Love at all to win rings. So now it's really just Kyrie and Bron + some role players no?

IF somehow Bron landed Kyle Lowry that year he bailed for Miami and a few bigs??? A few Shooters? He sure as hell got to the finals before Jordan did.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving has arguably a better start to a career then Pippen.

2 different players. Pippen was a beast on D that gave you 15-18 points, 7-8 boards, 4-5 steals, and 4-5 assists a night in his hay day and he guarded guys like Magic, Barkley, etc in big games. Kyrie is a ball handler and is more of an offensive player. Kyrie is a helluva player but he has a ways to go before he's a HOFer.

Both of these guys are like the #2 WR on team with Julio Jones. They look alot better because of who else is lining up with them. By themselves, they are good.. But not as good.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And MJ didn't have Rodman for the first 3. Horace Grant my man. Rodman and Kukoc the next 3. :cool2:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And MJ didn't have Rodman for the first 3. Horace Grant my man. Rodman and Kukoc the next 3. :cool2:
Which 3peat team was your favorite?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think TT is today's Rodman but better touch around the rim on offense. Will TT be a HOFer? Not unless he wins a few DPOY awards and gets a few more rings - then he just might.

Bron only gave it 3 years and he sure as hell is recruiting fine now in Cleveland. Funny thing is... I don't think he needs K Love at all to win rings. So now it's really just Kyrie and Bron + some role players no?

IF somehow Bron landed Kyle Lowry that year he bailed for Miami and a few bigs??? A few Shooters? He sure as hell got to the finals before Jordan did.

Love is definitely more than a role player. He did believe it or not make a difference in Game 7 at least.

It's not the same as before. He doesn't need to recruit bc there team is together IF he does recruit it is for basically bench players. There was no way great players were coming to Cleveland his first time around.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 3peat team was your favorite?

2nd for me because some people thought the reign of terror was over after the Magic put the 45 version of Jordan's Bulls out the playoffs during his partial year.

Plus, MJ showed he was more than just an athletic wonder. He played smarter and he trusted his Teammates to help shoulder the load.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd for me because some people thought the reign of terror was over after the Magic put the 45 version of Jordan's Bulls out the playoffs during his partial year.

Plus, MJ showed he was more than just an athletic wonder. He played smarter and he trusted his Teammates to help shoulder the load.

I would say 2nd for me as well. Loved Rodman, and the growth in Michael was really special to see.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who had LeBron recruited?

TT and Irving were already there. Love, Smith and Shumpert were acquired in trade.

I still have yet to see any evidence suggesting LeBron is or was ever able to land a top free agent in cleveland.

By the way, in 2010 and even 2012 Lowry was not a top free agent. His stock has risen considerably since then. He never even sniffed all star status until the last three years in Toronto. You keep bringing him up. He would have been the type of player Cleveland might have been able to sign. Again though, he was not a star.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who had LeBron recruited?

TT and Irving were already there. Love, Smith and Shumpert were acquired in trade.

I still have yet to see any evidence suggesting LeBron is or was ever able to land a top free agent in cleveland.

By the way, in 2010 and even 2012 Lowry was not a top free agent. His stock has risen considerably since then. He never even sniffed all star status until the last three years in Toronto. You keep bringing him up. He would have been the type of player Cleveland might have been able to sign. Again though, he was not a star.

He was a malcontent in Houston.

Kid really got his head out of his ass and turned it around in Toronto.

His own words....

I would have done things differently in Houston. I really respected Kevin McHale. I wish I would have had an opportunity to play for him longer. The things he was teaching me, well, I didn't understand right away. When you get away from someone, though, see it from the outside looking in, you go back and think, 'Damn, I could've learned some more things from the guy.'

Lowry's notorious "bad attitude" probably played a hand in keeping him out of this year's All-Star game, and his admission of fault for the way things went during his four seasons from 2009-2012 in Houston is a clear sign he's putting that negative rap behind him.

Lowry: I Should've Learned More from McHale