• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wade in Cleveland Thoughts?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a pussy and needs to go away.

He would have been a great fit as a top notch bench scorer in either San Antonio or OKC, but instead chooses to sign in a place that's overloaded with guards where he won't have to do so much work.

He spent 13 years in Miami all too accustomed to getting his way all the time, and once he doesn't get his way in his ONE season in Chicago, he publicly bitches about his teammates.

Such a great guy he is...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Wade Take His Talents to Cleveland?

What's everyone stance on Dwyane Wade potentially joining LeBron in Cleveland? This piece has a lot of the details of the outside rumored (and interested) franchises....

It helps Cleveland if he is used correctly. He should always be on the court when LeBron is off and should probably come off the bench. His skill set doesn't really mesh that great with leBron's and once he started dealing with injuries their efficiency together was not great.

If Wade starts in smith's spot, it could actually hurt Cleveland a little because you lose floor spacing (although Wade has improved his 3 point shot). If used to anchor the second unit, it will make them significantly better.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a pussy and needs to go away.

He would have been a great fit as a top notch bench scorer in either San Antonio or OKC, but instead chooses to sign in a place that's overloaded with guards where he won't have to do so much work.

He spent 13 years in Miami all too accustomed to getting his way all the time, and once he doesn't get his way in his ONE season in Chicago, he publicly bitches about his teammates.

Such a great guy he is...

You would think that.

Wade continuously left money on te table for other players in Miami. Wasn't the rift in Chicago all about Rondo? Rondo is a douchebag. Teammates have complained about him in almost every stop.

He was not going to GS, so the choices were between Cleveland, OKC and SA. Nothing wrong with his decision. They all would have been about the same, IMO.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps Cleveland if he is used correctly. He should always be on the court when LeBron is off and should probably come off the bench. His skill set doesn't really mesh that great with leBron's and once he started dealing with injuries their efficiency together was not great.

If Wade starts in smith's spot, it could actually hurt Cleveland a little because you lose floor spacing (although Wade has improved his 3 point shot). If used to anchor the second unit, it will make them significantly better.

Perfect.....If used correctly, he will be a great asset....He was the worst player on the court for the Bulls in the games they collapsed vs Boston last season, but that was in a waaaay overused role at this point in his career

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this. Unfortunately for Cleveland, part of the reason he came to Cleveland is because he'll be starting. Their 3-point shooting in Frye, Smith, Shump (sort of) and Korver are all coming off the bench. Love's the only 3-point shooter in the projected starting lineup with Lebron. This also doesn't help given that Rose, who's not a 3-point shooter will likely be the starting 1 until January until IT is back.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant come up with an opinion for or against this move. There is alot of old players on that team but these adds certainly dont hurt the Cavs long term from a financial stand point

Devon Withers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LogicMan The Cavs statistically own the oldest roster in the NBA at 29.4 years old. With Wade on the roster, that number is only increasing (Wade is 35 I believe)

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LogicMan The Cavs statistically own the oldest roster in the NBA at 29.4 years old. With Wade on the roster, that number is only increasing (Wade is 35 I believe)

I did not know that, although its pretty easy to see father time is buying real estate in that area

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its likely that Cavs will start five top-5 draft picks on opening night. (Rose, Wade, Bron, Love, TT)

Wonder if that's happened before.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Wade, good for the cavs.

I can easily see Wade averaging less than 14ppg though.