• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half of season 3 was making me consider it one of if not thee best show on TV..

second half left me wondering if I'll even tune in next year

Yeah it was slow as shit but did pick up at the end. Guess they are going to take over that community?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had a baseball scrimmage on Sunday and I was wearing my Matt Diaz jersey (the white one #23). A guy on the other team told me Matt Diaz sucked. The next inning later I blasted one over his head in CF, to the other pitchers mound, a good 350 foot shot. I told him to "suck on this". You dont fuck with Matt Diaz.

I'm pretty impressed he didn't assume you're last name was Diaz and it was an actual players name

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visiting Giants fans over the last few years are much like Yankees fans have always been; superior, self-absorbed, just a notch above, just a little bit better than everyone else. Very smug, conceited, nose-in-the-air, shit-eating grin from ear-to-ear, this is a total waste of our precious time, obsequious, etc, etc, etc. Pretty fucking disgusting in my opinion. They embody every synonym of "asshole" that comes to mind and more. The worst is the non-stop "dynasty" bullshit. Gimme a fun-loving Dodgers fan any damned day. Giants fans largely make me sick. Put it this way, as much as I hate arrogant teams like the Cardinals, I hate Giants fans. They don't deserve the team they're fans of. The SF Giants team is loose, cool, fun, etc. Giants fans suck dick.

BEST

EVER

and the stuff about the Giants fans makes some sense to

:suds: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hurt regarding the Yankees comment, Hammer, not gonna lie.

Now can you please provide me with the exit strategy instructions afforded to Johnny?

Thank you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've never been so insulted in your life, right?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go on the Giants board, you better have a Championship ring on a satin pillow or they'll call you a troll and gangbeat you. They're more territorial than surfers at Trestles. :rollseyes:

Just to further introduce you to your audience in here Hammer...this is probably the worst thing you could say in here, because half of us? See this as a challenge and will take it up just for the sake of watching them freak the fuck out...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post the following on the SF Giant message board and see if I can stir up some shit:

Giants are now 0-4 in Matt Cain starts. Looks like your dumbass manager killed another pitcher. Bury him beside Tim Lincecum.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yeah, I was more impressed he knew who Matt Diaz was. If I was wearing my Jeff Treadway jersey and he said the same thing, I probably would have foul tipped that pitch.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was slow as shit but did pick up at the end. Guess they are going to take over that community?

They ended up in the same place as the beginning of Season 3..

except now they have about 50 old/useless people to feed too

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok good. But still a bitch for quitting. Just ignore the guys that are bothering you.

For the record I won't ignore anyone until Front Running Bitch goes on one of his TV spoiler rants.

Dude... i might take more of a ribbing then anyone in here and i don't quit. Hope he comes back but it just shows that not everyone has thick skin

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ended up in the same place as the beginning of Season 3..

except now they have about 50 old/useless people to feed too

I already hate just about everyone in their group except the little kid, cute blond, and darryl.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yeah, I was more impressed he knew who Matt Diaz was. If I was wearing my Jeff Treadway jersey and he said the same thing, I probably would have foul tipped that pitch.

:omg: you're so awesome

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I'm pretty busy right now, otherwise I'd for sure go troll the Giants boards

From the sounds of it, appears that they can make up for the huge attrition of Jeterettes with MPL's death

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post the following on the SF Giant message board and see if I can stir up some shit:

Giants are now 0-4 in Matt Cain starts. Looks like your dumbass manager killed another pitcher. Bury him beside Tim Lincecum.

:pop2:

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had a baseball scrimmage on Sunday and I was wearing my Matt Diaz jersey (the white one #23). A guy on the other team told me Matt Diaz sucked. The next inning later I blasted one over his head in CF, to the other pitchers mound, a good 350 foot shot. I told him to "suck on this". You dont fuck with Matt Diaz.
I have a similar story, but it involves slow pitch softball, a David Eckstein jersey, a blooper juuuust out of reach of the 2nd baseman's glove, and then subsequently going 1st to 3rd on a routine single...