• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty can never leave

If i need to, I'll take over his posting. I'll change my avatar to Thurm, and slightly decrease my baseball knowledge

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...don't worry though, he has something extra special planned for you

Lol.thank god. Funny thing is he doesnt like me and I'm the only one that showed genuine concern over the guys seemingly miserable life

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling the event a chance to "mourn and measure our loss," the president also reaffirmed that Boston's spirit remains "undaunted and the spirit of this country shall remain undimmed." He looked ahead to next year's race, defiantly predicting that "the world will return to this great American city to run even harder and to cheer even louder for the 118th Boston Marathon. Bet on it."
The audience responded with excited applause.
Other dignitaries attending the service included the first lady Michelle Obama; the president's former election rival, Mitt Romney; Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick; and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino. During an interlude, attendees were soothed by a performance by famed cellist Yo-Yo Ma. About 2,000 people filled the ornate cathedral, The Boston Globe reported, with about half the seats reserved for the public.
Under heavy security, the audience also included scores of police officers and other first responders. After the service as people exited the church, crowds erupted in cheers, while others sang the national anthem. Later, Obama was to meet with families of victims and first responders to the bombings, administration spokesman Josh Earnest said.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are an alien visiting earth for the first time, and you see: one animal leading another animal. The animal in front takes a shit and the animal trailing it picks up the shit. Who would you think is in charge?

You are suggesting they would have to actually wonder how things work here.

We are their pets according to ancient aliens HAHAHAHAHA

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....he said it's not too late for Alan Horne to be a star pitcher, and that Andrew Brackman is going to make it big.

He said the same thing about Zack McAllister and Ian Kennedy. So, they both probably will make it big, but it won't be in pinstripes.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, one guy over there called me a troll and all Packers fans trolls when I wasnt even trolling at all. He is so butthurt by everything Packers bc every time Packers are mentioned he cries how they pay the refs and get every call every game forever.

Thought you guys might enjoy my response when asked by one of the Giants fans what I thought about them.

Okay, you asked.

Visiting Giants fans over the last few years are much like Yankees fans have always been; superior, self-absorbed, just a notch above, just a little bit better than everyone else. Very smug, conceited, nose-in-the-air, shit-eating grin from ear-to-ear, this is a total waste of our precious time, obsequious, etc, etc, etc. Pretty fucking disgusting in my opinion. They embody every synonym of "asshole" that comes to mind and more. The worst is the non-stop "dynasty" bullshit. Gimme a fun-loving Dodgers fan any damned day. Giants fans largely make me sick. Put it this way, as much as I hate arrogant teams like the Cardinals, I hate Giants fans. They don't deserve the team they're fans of. The SF Giants team is loose, cool, fun, etc. Giants fans suck dick.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty can never leave

If i need to, I'll take over his posting. I'll change my avatar to Thurm, and slightly decrease my baseball knowledge

If you take over for me, be sure to praise the great Eduardo

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are an alien visiting earth for the first time, and you see: one animal leading another animal. The animal in front takes a shit and the animal trailing it picks up the shit. Who would you think is in charge?

The Aliens??

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that joke was funnier when someone on TV said it

was it colbert?

i remember that

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something disturbing about the emoticons. Being that I'm really an animated unicorn in real life. I find some of them very offensive, it really grinds my horn.

We've already had someone with an "I'm a real life horse" schtick

GTFO :laugh3:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.thank god. Funny thing is he doesnt like me and I'm the only one that showed genuine concern over the guys seemingly miserable life

yeah he is 1 miserable dood

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hurt regarding the Yankees comment, Hammer, not gonna lie.

Now can you please provide me with the exit strategy instructions afforded to Johnny?

Thank you.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visiting Giants fans over the last few years are much like Yankees fans have always been; superior, self-absorbed, just a notch above, just a little bit better than everyone else. Very smug, conceited, nose-in-the-air, shit-eating grin from ear-to-ear, this is a total waste of our precious time, obsequious, etc, etc, etc. Pretty fucking disgusting in my opinion. They embody every synonym of "asshole" that comes to mind and more. The worst is the non-stop "dynasty" bullshit. Gimme a fun-loving Dodgers fan any damned day. Giants fans largely make me sick. Put it this way, as much as I hate arrogant teams like the Cardinals, I hate Giants fans. They don't deserve the team they're fans of. The SF Giants team is loose, cool, fun, etc. Giants fans suck dick.

What did you call me?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had a baseball scrimmage on Sunday and I was wearing my Matt Diaz jersey (the white one #23). A guy on the other team told me Matt Diaz sucked. The next inning later I blasted one over his head in CF, to the other pitchers mound, a good 350 foot shot. I told him to "suck on this". You dont fuck with Matt Diaz.