• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally fine and respectful of people "not caring as much." The amount of online message board sympathy is not going to make a lick of difference to anybody in the big scheme of things.

But there is a very big, fat, line between "not caring as much" and "using it as message board fodder"...

and there are people who are blatantly doing the latter.

I find it unnecessary.

No different than the school shootings or any other tragedy...it's only "unnecessary" now because it happened in your backyard

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone cares, the NFL opener will pit the Ravens up against the best QB of his generation

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok, so you were injured or killed?

i mean, i wasnt

and im not allowed to have any connection to my backyard being bombed

only you can

because its NY

i had a very close family friend killed in 9/11...my mothers best friend, my godmother

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bombs went off at 2:50

If they have the bombers have even the slightest common sense (if they didn't, they probably would've been caught by now), they probably weren't lugging a knapsack with a heavy bomb at the scene 4 hours before that, knowing that at some point, a bomb sniffing dog will likely walk by that area at some point

There really is no more evidence to these people and most other pictures circulating the internet other than "he was holding the knapsack here, but not here"

I mean sure, interview him just to cover all your bases.... but I wouldn't get my hopes up on these guys being the perps

Supposedly they have pretty 'damning evidence' on video. Maybe the pics are better shots of the guys they caught on vid...I don't know. Just saw they had released pics thought I'd share...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man it's hard to keep up when there's no error messages to slow things down

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome national anthem in Boston last nite.....Sabres/Bruins on center ice saluting the fans after the game was also great.....

Kind of cringed when they played sweet caroline in yankee stadium though....awful song.....

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lets talk about more important things like the people who were killed in Waco.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i mean, i wasnt

only you can

because its NY

i had a very close family friend killed in 9/11...my mothers best friend, my godmother

I lost too much, and it's why I'm a little sensitive to people overdramatizing their own emotional connection when geography is the only real connection. And this wasn't 911,still horrible though

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop sucking dick boat shoes

i mean, i wasnt

only you can

because its NY

You are fucking moronic...I have a buddy that was in the tower...and he was lucky enough to get out so no harm was done to him.

You think he was unaffected by that. That most of his friends and coworkers didn't get out?

Just fucking stop.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly they have pretty 'damning evidence' on video. Maybe the pics are better shots of the guys they caught on vid...I don't know. Just saw they had released pics thought I'd share...

I'll believe they have damning evidence when tehy report it. There's been so much terrible reporting that I'm assuming if they haven't verified someone is currently in custody, they don't have anything

It's looking like whoever did the bombing did a pretty reasonable job covering his tracks

Which likely means that in the past 3 days (if not before), his hard drive was completely wiped, his house/apt was completely ridded of any evidence, and his regular cellphone is currently in his pocket and not the same number that set off those bombs

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: Can totally tell who has a gambling problem. Most of the CBSers still have 500 in vcash. Not Zig - he's already made some money.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than the school shootings or any other tragedy...it's only "unnecessary" now because it happened in your backyard

Agreed 100%.

Not sure I can ever recall seeing so many people rush to judge/condemn those who were equally upset about any other events, though.

Then again. There were no jabs to be made at the city of Boston by people doing that, either...

Get it?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost too much, and it's why I'm a little sensitive to people overdramatizing their own emotional connection when geography is the only real connection. And this wasn't 911,still horrible though

you dont get it

this is a NY/boston thing to you...its the first act of terror in this country since 9/11 that has claimed lives

and down and buccs should slap you as they have, me

i mean, its all death

why separate the 2?

have at it guys if youre going to be equal opportunity knit pickers