• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
yup, theyre my words

but im still waiting for non-implied/inferred comments stating ones more important than the other

got that yet?

liberals...you cant make them understand simple concepts...and its still illegal to shoot them

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA marathon went off without a hitch.....Boston marathon gets hit by a bomb.....it pays to be farther from the middle east....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read an infowars article last night....calm down, I read them for the pure entertainment value...

Posted an image of an email recieved from one of his "sources"

Looking for it now, but the just was: Arrest will be made friday, white male late teens/early 20's. He'll be labeled a loner and the bombs were made from reloading powder. Expect response is legislation aimed towards banning home reloaders and tougher limitations on how much ammo you can possess...

Looking at those pics? If it's any of the 3? Jones' source has it very wrong...we'll see though...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other is wearing a black backpack in the first photo, taken at 10:53 a.m., but it is not visible in the second, taken at 12:30 p.m.

a 90 minute window...I'd imagine you have to get there early to beat the crowd.

Are there any photos of what may have caused the explosion in Waco? You know that one, right? The wonder where five times as many people died?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is begrudging you caring...the real issue is you folks (rock mainly) thinking everyone else is scum for not caring as much as he does because it wasn't our town

I'm totally fine and respectful of people "not caring as much." The amount of online message board sympathy is not going to make a lick of difference to anybody in the big scheme of things.

But there is a very big, fat, line between "not caring as much" and "using it as message board fodder"...

and there are people who are blatantly doing the latter.

I find it unnecessary.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock hasn't walked down Boylston in 5 years

i am frequently in copley/boylston at my stepbrothers

was there 2 weeks ago for dinner, i go about once a month with my brothers

i lived off of milk street for a while back in the early 2000's

i used to work in the federal building doing patent work

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference is intent, the outcome, the same (i keep saying that, its ignored...both are awful tragedies, both involve body counts)

No...you flat out said it was worse if someone found out that someone killed their family on purpose...

It's not.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word, looks like the type of guy that eats steak at 1 in the afternoon at Larry Flynt's so he can catch up with "his gal."

Can someone translate this please? Somebody fluent in dumbass is required.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just agree that the people most affected by this senseless tragedy, are not on a sports message board today

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys dont even live in Boston. Thats the funniest part about the whole thing. "My city". Good god, just stop.

Funniest part?

Help me find the humor in the bombings in Boston and/or the human response of those who are troubled, saddened and/or otherwise burdened by it.

I'd like to hear the crux of the punchline there, if you don't mind sharing...