• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller is back in the building!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Can't help but wonder what Elway's been drinking this week. First, I doubt King clears, as the Packers may still want him. Second, if I were him, I'd prolly not want to come back.
It`s not like King is a household name or that he made some noise in pre-season. Him clearing waivers was not a surprise to me at least

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the Broncos talked to him about this possibility and he agreed to it. I don't think they would have gone through this whole smoke and mirrors type moves unless they had already decided this was the direction they were going to go. Green Bay just picked up a receiver as they could not keep waiting for one so it makes sense if the Broncos can get King back on their practice squad.

Looking at King's twitter he didn't seem offended by what happened what so ever so I am sure everything is fine in paradise.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An article on the Denver Post says that Peyton Manning was shooting Von Miller texts the whole time he was suspended just reminding him how much he mattered to the team and how much they were missing him. That kind of leadership can definitely go a long way. Players want to win for Manning and is a big reason I think Miller has a huge day today! This guy is going to be fired up to dominate.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the Broncos talked to him about this possibility and he agreed to it. I don't think they would have gone through this whole smoke and mirrors type moves unless they had already decided this was the direction they were going to go. Green Bay just picked up a receiver as they could not keep waiting for one so it makes sense if the Broncos can get King back on their practice squad.

Looking at King's twitter he didn't seem offended by what happened what so ever so I am sure everything is fine in paradise.
he got a pretty good pay raise for that week anyway...from 6k to 23k...not bad for not even having to play

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It`s not like King is a household name or that he made some noise in pre-season. Him clearing waivers was not a surprise to me at least

He was household enough for the Packers to take notice. Atlanta's hurting for WR's too.

It's possible he does clear, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. If Packers know enough about him to give him a shot on their 53-man, I'm sure there are other teams that at least have him on their scouting radar.

Just seems they got too cute with this. If I were King, I'd be thinking "WTF" unless Denver discussed all this w/ him beforehand and he was okay with it. They could have just padded the guy's salary, and dropped Robinson for V. Miller. Again, King wasn't obligated to go to the Packers.