• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller fined for illegal hit on Brady

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that loss to Denver hurts. A week later you are still crying like a little bitch. Change your tampon and move on.

Doesn't actually hurt at all since the likelyhood of Denver picking up a win over the Pats is low.

Denver is playing to make it to New England, not the other way around.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which QB do you think the Broncos are going to put on the field to puke all over himself if they make it to New England in the post season?

Why are they going to be puking? Belichick going to poison them? That is up his alley.

And you barely beat a Pats team that has recently been crushed with injuries to key players.:thumb:

Shit happens. Reminder, pats fans are the ones making a big deal.

You might want to look the lists over. And Elway has built squat, and they will not make the SB due to mediocre to poor play at qb

Okay? Who said they were? Again, you are one sensitive person.

Fuck off, douchbag.

Hey Rex, how many days did you cry after the patriots lost to a guy making his second start? I would guess we are on day 8

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't actually hurt at all since the likelyhood of Denver picking up a win over the Pats is low.

So I ask again, why are you whining so damn much? Pats still control their destiny. You all act like this loss knocks you from contention.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to look the lists over. And Elway has built squat, and they will not make the SB due to mediocre to poor play at qb

There is no question that you could be right about Denver making it to the Superbowl. A lot of things would need to occur for that to happen but it's not out of the question. Statistical odds still favor the Patriots to get to the big dance but with 5 games left to play, that could change in a hurry.

Your other comments are less factual IMO. Elway has built a very good team over the years, as proven by winning their division the last four years and getting to the Superbowl in 2012. Saying that he hasn't built squat is an interesting comment fueled by a rival's narrow perspective.

As for this season, both teams have dealt with a ton of injuries. Depth is and has always been a critical factor for all NFL teams over the years. The Broncos have enjoyed better depth this year than they have historically and it has payed dividends. If the season were to end today, there are 12 teams that would make the playoffs. New England has played only two of them and stand with a record of 1-1 in those games. Denver has played 4 teams that would make the playoffs and stand at 3-1 in those, including a head to head win against the Patriots.

To say that the Broncos don't stand a chance is a viewpoint built on bias. Obviously, homefield advantage throughout the playoffs is a huge factor and New England still holds that edge. If Denver can continue to improve on their running game and the defense gets healthy, they would have a shot in Foxboro. A good running game and strong defense travels well in the post season.

For now the Patriots are still the clear favorites but we'll see how the next month unfolds. :suds:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Rex, how many days did you cry after the patriots lost to a guy making his second start? I would guess we are on day 8

I'm not a 12 year old girl like you and when the game is over, so am I. If you want to continue being a dewshbag and lump an entire fan base together because you don't like what one or two said that's your prerogative. I won't pretend that every Denver fan is a half wit because of your comments.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I ask again, why are you whining so damn much? Pats still control their destiny. You all act like this loss knocks you from contention.

Nice to see the education system sucks as bad in CO as it does in MD.

Pointing out facts isn't whining dipshit.

And thanks for repeating back what I already stated.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a 12 year old girl like you and when the game is over, so am I. If you want to continue being a dewshbag and lump an entire fan base together because you don't like what one or two said that's your prerogative. I won't pretend that every Denver fan is a half wit because of your comments.

Says the guy that thinks every fan of soccer is a "ghey homo". Your argument is weak and false.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,346.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pussy-fication of the league continues.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said earlier, things can change in a hurry. Don't look now but I think the Bengals own home field advantage in the playoffs. Still too many games left to be able to call it but should be a very interesting final month!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, things can change in a hurry. Don't look now but I think the Bengals own home field advantage in the playoffs. Still too many games left to be able to call it but should be a very interesting final month!

Do you really expect them to hold it?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I still think Denver or New England grabs the #1 seed in the AFC, until Dalton proves he can win the big one. I like the fact that the Broncos get the Bengals at home but the Pats still have the easier schedule for the rest of the year. Should be an interesting December.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Rivers would love to see Von get fined for the ass raping he gave him today. Of course non of it was dirty and it was just crying from Rivers like usual.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I still think Denver or New England grabs the #1 seed in the AFC, until Dalton proves he can win the big one. I like the fact that the Broncos get the Bengals at home but the Pats still have the easier schedule for the rest of the year. Should be an interesting December.

Fair observation. I don't see the Bengals doing anything serious either, but it's why we watch too.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Rivers would love to see Von get fined for the ass raping he gave him today. Of course non of it was dirty and it was just crying from Rivers like usual.
I'm sure if he wants anybody fined it's the shitty OL that can't run block or pass protect, or maybe the GM and coaches who put this team together and run the same stupid plays on offense. I guess Von didn't feel like dirty hitting Rivers or any of the other Chargers today, of course I didn't see the game so there's a chance he did dirty hit someone.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone asked how in the fuck do they come up with that figure of $8,681?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone asked how in the fuck do they come up with that figure of $8,681?

Well it was half of what they normally fine you(which should tell you all about how "illegal" the hit was) but as for the actual number I think it's based on your salary and how many times you've been fined before.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

He pulls it out of his ass.

What a job.

I can see it now. He puts his finger on his chin, uses a lot of "ummm"'s and just says its.

"I'm going to fine you, ummmm, eight thousand...umm six hundred and ummmm eighty..(big smile), one.

The does a BOOM dance and starts thrusting his hands toward his pelvic area as if implying to suck it bitch.