• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller fined for illegal hit on Brady

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is why you're and idiot. I never said the league was out to get them. I said the officiating sucks.:L

Wasn't saying that you were saying these things. I was more putting that towards those who truly believe such nonsense like Rock. The pictures though were to show that there is another side to the story that your pictures seems to leave out. You are right the officiating at best is inconsistent. As I said before though if they really wanted to they could call a penalty on every single play in a game. To me sometimes it is worth just letting some things go for the sake of the game. It would be unwatchable if every play they called every single penalty that actually happened.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't saying that you were saying these things. I was more putting that towards those who truly believe such nonsense like Rock. The pictures though were to show that there is another side to the story that your pictures seems to leave out. You are right the officiating at best is inconsistent. As I said before though if they really wanted to they could call a penalty on every single play in a game. To me sometimes it is worth just letting some things go for the sake of the game. It would be unwatchable if every play they called every single penalty that actually happened.

They could call one on every play, but you swallow the whistle at the key points of a game, unless it's an egregious penalty. That is what is upsetting many of the Pats fans.

But as I have said in early posts, that game will likely have no meaning based one the two teams remaining schedules and the likely outcomes.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No-calls opens up a huge can of worms for just about any game you review. The two significant bad calls that were made late in this game against the Pats impacted the game to the greatest degree. Imo.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12346592_1210952645586206_9144841039980233813_n-jpg.61448.jpg

That football looks as though it's been deflated. :scratch:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as I have said in early posts, that game will likely have no meaning based one the two teams remaining schedules and the likely outcomes.

Then why are you arguing the same derp point with all the other fucktarded Pats fans?

Jesus god-damn Christ. I did not think you guys could get more annoying. 4 SB wins, 6 trips, in 15 years and you all are bitching about some game that likely have ZERO effect on seeding. And your arguments are the same dipshit arguments fans with the lowest IQ make after every loss, "Refs Suck!"

Get some damn vagisil and get over it. Whiniest wankers.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pats fans for months now have been saying, weekly, that it's bush league to blame the refs....
But now that the Patriots get blue crushed, it's totally acceptable to blame the refs and coulda woulda shoulda's

:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you arguing the same derp point with all the other fucktarded Pats fans?

Jesus god-damn Christ. I did not think you guys could get more annoying. 4 SB wins, 6 trips, in 15 years and you all are bitching about some game that likely have ZERO effect on seeding. And your arguments are the same dipshit arguments fans with the lowest IQ make after every loss, "Refs Suck!"

Waaaaaaaaaa, we won and anyone with a shred of football iq knows it was an empty win that was left in question. waaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pats fans for months now have been saying, weekly, that it's bush league to blame the refs....
But now that the Patriots get blue crushed, it's totally acceptable to blame the refs and coulda woulda shoulda's

:L

I've said nothign of the sort, In fact I think it's perfectly acceptable to blame the refs when they f up calls. See this past Thursday nights game as exhibit one.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said nothign of the sort, In fact I think it's perfectly acceptable to blame the refs when they f up calls. See this past Thursday nights game as exhibit one.

That's a poor example of an "exhibit". The refs missed some key calls against the Broncos as well but in the end, the better team won.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a poor example of an "exhibit". The refs missed some key calls against the Broncos as well but in the end, the better team won.

You actually think the Broncos are the better team?:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big sack during Brady's 3 and out in overtime.

Good times.

Which QB do you think the Broncos are going to put on the field to puke all over himself if they make it to New England in the post season?

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which QB do you think the Broncos are going to put on the field to puke all over himself if they make it to New England in the post season?
Maybe whoever the 3rd string is, just to keep it fair. You couldn't beat our backup even though he was making the 2nd start of his career.
:lol:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe whoever the 3rd string is, just to keep it fair. You couldn't beat our backup even though he was making the 2nd start of his career.
:lol:

And you barely beat a Pats team that has recently been crushed with injuries to key players.:thumb:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you barely beat a Pats team that has recently been crushed with injuries to key players.:thumb:

Weak. Denver had a shitton of key injuries as well. I guess your backups couldn't get it done like Denver's did. Elway has built a deep team.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak. Denver had a shitton of key injuries as well. I guess your backups couldn't get it done like Denver's did. Elway has built a deep team.

You might want to look the lists over. And Elway has built squat, and they will not make the SB due to mediocre to poor play at qb

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to look the lists over. And Elway has built squat, and they will not make the SB due to mediocre to poor play at qb
I know that loss to Denver hurts. A week later you are still crying like a little bitch. Change your tampon and move on.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck off, douchbag.