• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller closing in on deal?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah for me not ready to give up on DT. He has shown us plenty in his career for making some huge plays for us. I think a year where he has the same QB throwing to him, another year in this system, and a full off season I think he does just fine for us this year to justify his contract. I honestly do think he could play the Andre Johnson role that Kubiak wants out of his top receiver.

Now that we got the shit year gone ..Why the heck would we ? We paid at this point .. Way to much for this last year .. All I know is he had better bring it like all years before ...He has sucked since his mom got out simple as that ... Hope he gets his life in order ,,

Who ever our QB is had better spend some time with all our WR's this off season ..I want wayu better from all of them .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also DC I said lease him this year . Tag him and not worry about long term . Tag him next year and trade him .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then just tag him this year and say I will be t

Now that we got the shit year gone ..Why the heck would we ? We paid at this point .. Way to much for this last year .. All I know is he had better bring it like all years before ...He has sucked since his mom got out simple as that ... Hope he gets his life in order ,,

Who ever our QB is had better spend some time with all our WR's this off season ..I want wayu better from all of them .

I agree he and all the receivers need to produce better. Heck even Sanders had a somewhat down year. Saw him drop some passes that we didn't see the year before. Latimer needs to live up to his draft position. So whoever our QB is yeah the passing game as a whole needs to greatly improve. That to me is why they have to move on from Manning though. You can't depend on him staying healthy for a full year and I can't see his throwing ability improving with age. Even if they don't have Osweiler they need to move on to somebody else and just see what happens.

I'm honestly starting to think we could see a rookie QB starting for us. There is word that Elway loves Paxton Lynch and has been calling all of his old coaches and teammates to see what they have to say about the kid. I could see Elway making a huge splash in this draft after locking up the defense with FA's. WE could see a 1st round pick this year and 1st round pick next year to trade up and get ahead of especially Houston who could be hoping he falls to them.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I am pretty sure Elway gave him a good deal . I don't want this to turn out like DT did last year .

Cowboy fans would tell you Bryant lived up to what I am saying Holding out is like losing a year .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he and all the receivers need to produce better. Heck even Sanders had a somewhat down year. Saw him drop some passes that we didn't see the year before. Latimer needs to live up to his draft position. So whoever our QB is yeah the passing game as a whole needs to greatly improve. That to me is why they have to move on from Manning though. You can't depend on him staying healthy for a full year and I can't see his throwing ability improving with age. Even if they don't have Osweiler they need to move on to somebody else and just see what happens.

I'm honestly starting to think we could see a rookie QB starting for us. There is word that Elway loves Paxton Lynch and has been calling all of his old coaches and teammates to see what they have to say about the kid. I could see Elway making a huge splash in this draft after locking up the defense with FA's. WE could see a 1st round pick this year and 1st round pick next year to trade up and get ahead of especially Houston who could be hoping he falls to them.

I am Okay with a Rookie QB . I don't want to over pay . for a QB that knows the first part of there job ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Okay with a Rookie QB . I don't want to over pay . for a QB that knows the first part of there job ..

I am too. In fact the more I keep hearing of how much Osweiler's contract keeps going up the more I really am somewhat hoping this happens. There just really is no middle class when it comes to QB's. Either you get paid huge money even if you are an average QB or you get paid jack squat.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wouldn't offer Osweiler a bundle of money without a doubt. I'd think a 3 year deal would make sense for both parties. He still need to proof himself. From his standpoint he is probably thinking you didn't give me the chance to prove myself the first 3.5 years of my time here so now you're stuck paying me a big contract for only seeing me for 7 weeks.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said - I like Trevor Siemian - many of us were more impressed with him last pre-season than with Oz

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rahim Moore and Zane Beadles both released.

Jags adding more money to go after Malik.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knew Beadles was toast when singed for more money .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the hard part for me...I understand players going after the big contract. But what we see is that when they go to bad teams and the team continues to be a bad team you as the high paid player are usually one of the first cut. So you don't get to see but maybe half your contract. I understand the whole they get the guaranteed money side of it but I look at a guy like Chris Harris who while taking a home town discount will most likely see every year of his contract. Same with Wolfe as long as they stay healthy.

I guess to me I view it as say a player signs a 5-year/$100 million contract with $50 million guaranteed. Well 3-years in they cut you because the team is stinking and your contract is hurting the team even if you are not hurting the team. Compare that to a 5-year/$85 million contract. Still a big contract but a little easier for the team to keep you all 5-years plus build a good team around you. I know they are taking a chance either way but I guess I see the chance at actually getting the full money being taking a little less.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alvin Harper was one of the first to fall on this sword

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we boot Oz, Manning and Simian. Give up a couple high draft pks for Wentz and watch that rookie and the D just skip on down the SB repeat road!! Yee Haw !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is who I like

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we boot Oz, Manning and Simian. Give up a couple high draft pks for Wentz and watch that rookie and the D just skip on down the SB repeat road!! Yee Haw !

Sooo, just roll with one QB? A rookie at that? Sounds like a good plan.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most important SS ... I am sure they will love him the farting machine.............